Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | BlueD's Art Store! ~Closed~
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
[s]I need to decide who gets a pretty artwork but I am posting the order form while I work on it<3[/s] [b]Username:[/b] Fujo #61002 [b]Type of Commission[/b] Signature [b]Image reference:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43535124] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/435352/43535124_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Description:[/b] Leilani is a happy dragon that lives on a tropical island! She enjoys cocktails and spending time in the sun and at the beach! She is teh local gardener that takes care of the fruit trees! I love her vibrant colors, so i would love for the signature to take full advantage of her vibrant qualities (like her eyes) [b]Outline..?[/b] Yes [b]Payment:[/b] Paypal [b]Notes:[/b] I saw your really pretty bio layout pieces, would you do a clan logo type of thing as well? (Like some fruity cocktails, a beach ball and some seashells/tropical fruits etc.)
I need to decide who gets a pretty artwork but I am posting the order form while I work on it<3

Username: Fujo #61002
Type of Commission Signature
Image reference:

43535124_350.png

Description: Leilani is a happy dragon that lives on a tropical island! She enjoys cocktails and spending time in the sun and at the beach! She is teh local gardener that takes care of the fruit trees! I love her vibrant colors, so i would love for the signature to take full advantage of her vibrant qualities (like her eyes)
Outline..? Yes
Payment: Paypal
Notes: I saw your really pretty bio layout pieces, would you do a clan logo type of thing as well? (Like some fruity cocktails, a beach ball and some seashells/tropical fruits etc.)
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Spopple

Ok, since there’s only a few nibbles i’ll be happy for you to grab a spot! If you could send over a total of $30 USA/AUS after the signature been finish. if you still after another piece from me please let me know!

@Fujo
Awesome thanks you for your details! I’ll let you know if you got a spot! (After rollover).
@Spopple

Ok, since there’s only a few nibbles i’ll be happy for you to grab a spot! If you could send over a total of $30 USA/AUS after the signature been finish. if you still after another piece from me please let me know!

@Fujo
Awesome thanks you for your details! I’ll let you know if you got a spot! (After rollover).
35326_s.gif
Hello~ Thank you so much for the chance at getting a slot for your gorgeous art. ^,^/ [b]Username:[/b] Lyka #175188 [b]Type of Commission[/b] Full Body [b]Image reference:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53019638] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/530197/53019638_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Description:[/b] Ryuu is a celestial spirit born of a dark wish. He is stoic but often offers kindness to those in need. Protective of younglings and weary of those who are grown. Knows far too much of the world to truly see past it's darkness - though he never lets that spark of hope dwindle too low. His eyes bare never ending spirals - they can often mesmerize the weak-minded. He has the tendency to hide them in the shadows that he lurks within or keeps them at half-mast to avoid them getting too much attention. He rarely wears his mask, but he always carries it with him no matter where he wonders. [b]Outline..?[/b] no [b]Payment:[/b] $50 [b]Notes:[/b] The wings around his abdomen are not all necessary - just one set would be acceptable or leaving them out all-together would also be fine if you'd rather not draw them. Though I would ask that the wings around his head/neck remain if possible? quq
Hello~ Thank you so much for the chance at getting a slot for your gorgeous art. ^,^/

Username: Lyka #175188
Type of Commission Full Body
Image reference:

53019638_350.png

Description: Ryuu is a celestial spirit born of a dark wish.

He is stoic but often offers kindness to those in need. Protective of younglings and weary of those who are grown. Knows far too much of the world to truly see past it's darkness - though he never lets that spark of hope dwindle too low. His eyes bare never ending spirals - they can often mesmerize the weak-minded. He has the tendency to hide them in the shadows that he lurks within or keeps them at half-mast to avoid them getting too much attention.

He rarely wears his mask, but he always carries it with him no matter where he wonders.

Outline..? no
Payment: $50
Notes: The wings around his abdomen are not all necessary - just one set would be acceptable or leaving them out all-together would also be fine if you'd rather not draw them. Though I would ask that the wings around his head/neck remain if possible? quq
61737_s.gif
Username: Tipa
Type of Commission Siggy
Image reference: to be discussed
Description: I am looking for a signature like your header on the first post on this thread. I would create a rough reference image guideline (what kind of items and rough composition as well as colours) it would include things like small gems/geodes, plants and shells. I would size the rough work to a sig size to work off of as needed, but I would basically be looking for you to polish the work
Outline..? (yes)
Payment: paypal ($30 minimum, payment up front)
Notes: I would be willing to discuss more details if you want to know more, regardless of if you ar interested in taking the commission right now or not. Thank you for your time. (This would ofc be for the full cost of your usual signature work, though I'm willing to discuss extra cost as it is some detail, I suppose.)
Username: Tipa
Type of Commission Siggy
Image reference: to be discussed
Description: I am looking for a signature like your header on the first post on this thread. I would create a rough reference image guideline (what kind of items and rough composition as well as colours) it would include things like small gems/geodes, plants and shells. I would size the rough work to a sig size to work off of as needed, but I would basically be looking for you to polish the work
Outline..? (yes)
Payment: paypal ($30 minimum, payment up front)
Notes: I would be willing to discuss more details if you want to know more, regardless of if you ar interested in taking the commission right now or not. Thank you for your time. (This would ofc be for the full cost of your usual signature work, though I'm willing to discuss extra cost as it is some detail, I suppose.)
They/them | FR+0
My accent hunt thread

LF Marigold/Moss/Oilslick
Earth dragon!
tumblr_ofmwk0DOBt1u3wsjco2_250.png please feel free to PM me about any auctions/dragons to haggle or offer trades

i hoard garden snails (197) | avi // rep
Good to see you on again! Cutting it close but would love the chance at another gorgeous signature from you! [b]Username:[/b] Mal, #28137 [b]Type:[/b] Signature [b]Image reference:[/b] (at bottom) [b]Description:[/b] Proud, wise, and ageless [b]Outline:[/b] No [b]Payment:[/b] Paypal [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3834510] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38346/3834510_350.png[/img] [/url]
Good to see you on again! Cutting it close but would love the chance at another gorgeous signature from you!

Username: Mal, #28137
Type: Signature
Image reference: (at bottom)
Description: Proud, wise, and ageless
Outline: No
Payment: Paypal

3834510_350.png
9axZbRl.png
@spopple

Since you have already been update with your order, (Here’s another update) i have fulled out mostly your color base. Its won’t take me long to do the details.. i’m hoping you’ll get your piece finish tomorrow. If not a few days from now. Thank you! p.s. Do you still after another commission?

@fujo

You have won my heart over, i’ve never, never tried to make and spiral Siggy before, I’ll be glad to give you a slot. Also since it is my first spiral piece i’ll send you a little surprise later~. Both order are slotted down in my notes. You got the second slot.

@lyka
Oh boy, oh boy!! I would love to do your lovely Wildclaw~~ Wings are not my strong point but i can make them shine! I’m might need to spend some extra time on him~ His artwork that he has, put me in a creative mood. Thank you!! You have the third spot~

@Tipa @Mal

I’m sorry you both didn’t make it through, however if i have extra time after these slots are done I might poke you to see if you still want to go ahead with the commission, For now all three slots are filled! Thank you for your patience, Hope to see you soon!!
@spopple

Since you have already been update with your order, (Here’s another update) i have fulled out mostly your color base. Its won’t take me long to do the details.. i’m hoping you’ll get your piece finish tomorrow. If not a few days from now. Thank you! p.s. Do you still after another commission?

@fujo

You have won my heart over, i’ve never, never tried to make and spiral Siggy before, I’ll be glad to give you a slot. Also since it is my first spiral piece i’ll send you a little surprise later~. Both order are slotted down in my notes. You got the second slot.

@lyka
Oh boy, oh boy!! I would love to do your lovely Wildclaw~~ Wings are not my strong point but i can make them shine! I’m might need to spend some extra time on him~ His artwork that he has, put me in a creative mood. Thank you!! You have the third spot~

@Tipa @Mal

I’m sorry you both didn’t make it through, however if i have extra time after these slots are done I might poke you to see if you still want to go ahead with the commission, For now all three slots are filled! Thank you for your patience, Hope to see you soon!!
35326_s.gif
AH! Hooray I’m so happy! Glad to hear he got you in a creative mood too~ >w<
I just want to make sure though - your post states that you take half payment before starting? Should I message you my paypal details or will you be sending out a message about those details later?
AH! Hooray I’m so happy! Glad to hear he got you in a creative mood too~ >w<
I just want to make sure though - your post states that you take half payment before starting? Should I message you my paypal details or will you be sending out a message about those details later?
61737_s.gif
Ohhhh I didnt know you never did a signature for a noodle child! I am honored that Leilani will be the first <3

And I am excited to hear you wanna tackle the clan logo too! Will be nice to get it done by a fellow water flight user who loves the aesthetic as much as I do!

I will send you my paypal so you can invoice me whenever you want for whatever amount you deem fair for all of it together!
Ohhhh I didnt know you never did a signature for a noodle child! I am honored that Leilani will be the first <3

And I am excited to hear you wanna tackle the clan logo too! Will be nice to get it done by a fellow water flight user who loves the aesthetic as much as I do!

I will send you my paypal so you can invoice me whenever you want for whatever amount you deem fair for all of it together!
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Bluedragon

Yes I would if that's still alright! And awesome can't wait to see it your style is so lovely
@Bluedragon

Yes I would if that's still alright! And awesome can't wait to see it your style is so lovely
72950fba9f629d38a261cabc45fe9ab2.png
@Lyka @Fujo

Once i come at yeah for an update on your siggy i’ll ask Only your email adress to send you both an invoice. I wish for yeah to pay when the piece is complete as of my art tablet on its last legs..

@spopple

If i may, with your other order, could you wait until i have finish other siggy first? I’ll finish the wc first before i move on ^^
@Lyka @Fujo

Once i come at yeah for an update on your siggy i’ll ask Only your email adress to send you both an invoice. I wish for yeah to pay when the piece is complete as of my art tablet on its last legs..

@spopple

If i may, with your other order, could you wait until i have finish other siggy first? I’ll finish the wc first before i move on ^^
35326_s.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15