Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | BlueD's Art Store! ~Closed~
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Bluedragon could I be added to your pinglist please!
@Bluedragon could I be added to your pinglist please!
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
It's...... It's too pretty
It's...... It's too pretty
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
Added myself to the pinglist, hope i'll be able to snag a slot for the next time! Your art is so good :o
Added myself to the pinglist, hope i'll be able to snag a slot for the next time! Your art is so good :o
HfoGNly.png
c8gm0PR.png
KWe76JF.png
@bluedragon

Two questions!

Do you have a waiting list for when you are takingncommisions again?

Do you or have you ever done a tortle/tortolan?

:D I habe a dnd character that needs some love!
@bluedragon

Two questions!

Do you have a waiting list for when you are takingncommisions again?

Do you or have you ever done a tortle/tortolan?

:D I habe a dnd character that needs some love!
@HiddenMica

Hello!

For your first question, I might be taking in some commissions at the end of the year. I do have a ping list when my customs are open!! Do you wish to be added?

Second, no I haven’t done any characters like that yet. I have seen some skincent like it I’m willing to try the challenge..

Thanks for the questions!!
@HiddenMica

Hello!

For your first question, I might be taking in some commissions at the end of the year. I do have a ping list when my customs are open!! Do you wish to be added?

Second, no I haven’t done any characters like that yet. I have seen some skincent like it I’m willing to try the challenge..

Thanks for the questions!!
35326_s.gif
@bluedragon
Yes please I would love to be added to your list!

She is a lovely turtle and quickly becoming a favorite charater with her mithril ladel, giant pepper grinder, and frilly ribbony flowery bonnet! Lol.
@bluedragon
Yes please I would love to be added to your list!

She is a lovely turtle and quickly becoming a favorite charater with her mithril ladel, giant pepper grinder, and frilly ribbony flowery bonnet! Lol.
@HiddenMica
I’ve added you to my customs ping list!

@HiddenMica
I’ve added you to my customs ping list!

35326_s.gif
Added myself to your pinglist! Lovely work, can't wait until you have slots open. c:
Added myself to your pinglist! Lovely work, can't wait until you have slots open. c:
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15