Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Hiatus] Sparrow's Nest Graphics
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
@RubyGryphon
Ok I'll start on it now. It'll be 25kt.
@RubyGryphon
Ok I'll start on it now. It'll be 25kt.
tumblr_nyrgsrwLuI1qgs2k4o1_500.png
@SuzumeSan
Ok, sounds good. Payment has been sent~
@SuzumeSan
Ok, sounds good. Payment has been sent~
tumblr_pyjmnr9KDh1wgs873o1_540.png
@RubyGryphon All done! What do you think? [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/a861520bb8feef9afd6186885c34c99c/tumblr_o0rrtmNj101qgs2k4o1_250.png[/img]
@RubyGryphon
All done! What do you think?
tumblr_o0rrtmNj101qgs2k4o1_250.png
@SuzumeSan
I love it! Thank you so much for drawing it. :3
@SuzumeSan
I love it! Thank you so much for drawing it. :3
tumblr_pyjmnr9KDh1wgs873o1_540.png
@RubyGryphon
No problem! Glad you like it!
@RubyGryphon
No problem! Glad you like it!
@SuzumeSan Hey :) I've been using some of your stained glass banners for a while, and would love to have my personal one! [b]Clan or Dragon Symbol: [/b] It doesn't exist yet (is this a problem?), but I have clear image in mind: I would like a tree, whose roots extend sideways to form a ring of thorns around the tree. The tree design would be something like this, simplified: [img]http://us.123rf.com/450wm/chantall/chantall1007/chantall100700151/7448781-abstract-tree-in-brown-colors-symbol-of-nature.jpg[/img] I don't care much about the details, except that it would be neat if the tree was symmetrical like in this picture. And then the ring of thorns like this, with the tree placed inside: [img]http://recognition-works.com/site/images/wbgallery/l/2010_08/128095732373283.jpeg[/img] And both are connected by the roots of the three which flow into the circle. Uhm, is that clear enough? u.u [b]Background Colors:[/b] I think I'd like the tree to be a bright silvery colour (think: Gondor Tree in LotR), and the background be very dark green mixed with blue? Or something like that? [b]Payment Method:[/b] Uhm, treasure
@SuzumeSan Hey :) I've been using some of your stained glass banners for a while, and would love to have my personal one!

Clan or Dragon Symbol: It doesn't exist yet (is this a problem?), but I have clear image in mind: I would like a tree, whose roots extend sideways to form a ring of thorns around the tree. The tree design would be something like this, simplified:

7448781-abstract-tree-in-brown-colors-symbol-of-nature.jpg
I don't care much about the details, except that it would be neat if the tree was symmetrical like in this picture.
And then the ring of thorns like this, with the tree placed inside:
128095732373283.jpeg
And both are connected by the roots of the three which flow into the circle. Uhm, is that clear enough? u.u
Background Colors: I think I'd like the tree to be a bright silvery colour (think: Gondor Tree in LotR), and the background be very dark green mixed with blue? Or something like that?
Payment Method: Uhm, treasure
BcpVXH1.png VyLJkjG.png
1ICxM4l.png
Mmip61t.png
@Akkisuitok
Ok so I saw your post this morning and I've been thinking about it all day but just haven't been able to reply till now. I's starting actual work on it now. It'll be 25kt.
@Akkisuitok
Ok so I saw your post this morning and I've been thinking about it all day but just haven't been able to reply till now. I's starting actual work on it now. It'll be 25kt.
@Akkisuitok All done sorry it took so long. :( I got sick and had a ton of RL stuff fall on my head. What do you think? [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/7043ac86f20e77a95f35ad4d8b056223/tumblr_o0z79sZxPD1qgs2k4o1_r1_250.png[/img] Ack just realized I forgot the thorns! give me a minute. Ok fixed now.
@Akkisuitok
All done sorry it took so long. :( I got sick and had a ton of RL stuff fall on my head. What do you think?
tumblr_o0z79sZxPD1qgs2k4o1_r1_250.png

Ack just realized I forgot the thorns! give me a minute.
Ok fixed now.
@SuzumeSan Hey there, no worries, I'm quite busy at the moment too (exams...).
I really like how the colours turned out! :)
However, could you maybe change the design a bit more?
I think it would be nicer if the thorns were a brighter colours, because right now it is very hard to see them at all. And could the whole symbol be just a tad smaller so it doesn't push against the edges of the banner that much?

But it already looks pretty amazing, and thank you so much :)
@SuzumeSan Hey there, no worries, I'm quite busy at the moment too (exams...).
I really like how the colours turned out! :)
However, could you maybe change the design a bit more?
I think it would be nicer if the thorns were a brighter colours, because right now it is very hard to see them at all. And could the whole symbol be just a tad smaller so it doesn't push against the edges of the banner that much?

But it already looks pretty amazing, and thank you so much :)
BcpVXH1.png VyLJkjG.png
1ICxM4l.png
Mmip61t.png
@Akkisuitok Ok how does this one look? [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/92e44c6978ad3e76dac6fe4f8d99897c/tumblr_o16go5bnzU1qgs2k4o1_250.png[/img]
@Akkisuitok
Ok how does this one look?
tumblr_o16go5bnzU1qgs2k4o1_250.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16