Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Hiatus] Sparrow's Nest Graphics
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
If all else fails I can email you the file and you can host it somewhere you know will work.
@DarkeningDawn
If all else fails I can email you the file and you can host it somewhere you know will work.
@DarkeningDawn
tumblr_nyrgsrwLuI1qgs2k4o1_500.png
@SuzumeSan

It worked! Sorry, I got busy making the actual bio shop and forgot to tell you that it worked.
@SuzumeSan

It worked! Sorry, I got busy making the actual bio shop and forgot to tell you that it worked.
signature1_by_sketchyhaze-d9jlqrg.png
signature2_by_sketchyhaze-d9jlwd2.png
signature_by_sketchyhaze-d9jlqgj.jpg
^
^
^
^
^
^
@SuzumeSan

How much do you charge for hoards?
@SuzumeSan

How much do you charge for hoards?
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
@bellzan
AH! I am SO sorry that I missed your ping. You commented on my stained glass thread as well and I completly spaced on seeing the two different pings. Many apologies!
As far as prices go, for the big box it is 12kt and the two little ones are 10kt.
Sorry again!
@bellzan
AH! I am SO sorry that I missed your ping. You commented on my stained glass thread as well and I completly spaced on seeing the two different pings. Many apologies!
As far as prices go, for the big box it is 12kt and the two little ones are 10kt.
Sorry again!
@SuzumeSan Hello, I'd like to order one of the custom stained glass windows please. [b]Clan or Dragon Symbol: [/b] I have these two for the clan symbols and It'd be really awesome if you could combine the two in some way. The gryphon can be simplified if need-be, and the bottom symbol I would like a red-purple color instead. [img]http://i.imgur.com/q6RDqgv.png[/img] [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/de49/f/2015/351/f/9/tumblr_nzhnykjpjl1v18jazo5_1280___copy_by_glyphgryphon-d9ki77q.png[/img] [b]Background Colors:[/b] Red, purple [b]Payment Method:[/b] Treasure
@SuzumeSan
Hello, I'd like to order one of the custom stained glass windows please.

Clan or Dragon Symbol: I have these two for the clan symbols and It'd be really awesome if you could combine the two in some way. The gryphon can be simplified if need-be, and the bottom symbol I would like a red-purple color instead.
q6RDqgv.png
tumblr_nzhnykjpjl1v18jazo5_1280___copy_by_glyphgryphon-d9ki77q.png

Background Colors: Red, purple

Payment Method: Treasure
tumblr_pyjmnr9KDh1wgs873o1_540.png
@RubyGryphon
What would you think of the head and wings of the gryphon with antlers. The yellow symbol makes me think of a winged antlered creature so that's where I get it.
@RubyGryphon
What would you think of the head and wings of the gryphon with antlers. The yellow symbol makes me think of a winged antlered creature so that's where I get it.
@SuzumeSan
Yea, I rather like that Idea.
@SuzumeSan
Yea, I rather like that Idea.
tumblr_pyjmnr9KDh1wgs873o1_540.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16