Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Joy’s Art Shop [USD open]
1 2 ... 407 408 409 410 411 ... 459 460
yeah! works fine for me

and i’ll totally be in contact about an art trade! i go on break in about 2 weeks so i’m hoping i’ll remember !!
yeah! works fine for me

and i’ll totally be in contact about an art trade! i go on break in about 2 weeks so i’m hoping i’ll remember !!
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
@kyruiz All done I hope you like it! [img] https://i.imgur.com/BYs3YJh.png[/img] @heart Idm doing either so I’ll just give you price quotes and you can lmk which version (bust or fullbody) you’d prefer. For the bust it’ll be $20 and for the fullbody it’ll be $40 ^v^
@kyruiz
All done I hope you like it!

BYs3YJh.png

@heart
Idm doing either so I’ll just give you price quotes and you can lmk which version (bust or fullbody) you’d prefer. For the bust it’ll be $20 and for the fullbody it’ll be $40 ^v^
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
oh my i love it so much ;o;??? the pose is so lovely and your style fits them perfectly!!

gonna leave a quick review!!
the work is absolutely gorgeous and was done much quicker than expected, updates were provided as asked and was lovely to work with! the process felt professional but also comfortable at the same time, i had no anxiety/worries about anything! absolutely going to order again sometime :D
oh my i love it so much ;o;??? the pose is so lovely and your style fits them perfectly!!

gonna leave a quick review!!
the work is absolutely gorgeous and was done much quicker than expected, updates were provided as asked and was lovely to work with! the process felt professional but also comfortable at the same time, i had no anxiety/worries about anything! absolutely going to order again sometime :D
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
@Joydom full-body then please! ;D
@Joydom full-body then please! ;D
Heart.gif
I would love to get the painterly style please! The chibi idea sounds absolutely adorable and I will definitely come back another time to get those :eyes:
I would love to get the painterly style please! The chibi idea sounds absolutely adorable and I will definitely come back another time to get those :eyes:
9PuoQwk.png
@heart

Alright nice! I’ll send a wip and after you approve I’ll make an invoice on PayPal ^v^

@dalilah

Will do! I’ll try and send you a wip as soon as I can

@kyruiz

I’m so so glad you like it omg! I finished it way faster than expected cause your dragon was too pretty to not draw immediately haha. Also thank you so much for the review <3
@heart

Alright nice! I’ll send a wip and after you approve I’ll make an invoice on PayPal ^v^

@dalilah

Will do! I’ll try and send you a wip as soon as I can

@kyruiz

I’m so so glad you like it omg! I finished it way faster than expected cause your dragon was too pretty to not draw immediately haha. Also thank you so much for the review <3
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
Awesome! Can't wait :D
Awesome! Can't wait :D
Heart.gif
Could I get on the pinglist?
Could I get on the pinglist?
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@raan
Adding thanks for the interest!
@raan
Adding thanks for the interest!
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@heart Hi hi! Here’s your wip! I took the liberty to draw them in an active pose I hope that’s alright with you. If you’re happy with the pose feel free to dm me your email so I can send an invoice [img] https://i.imgur.com/tmfKsm1.png[/img]
@heart

Hi hi! Here’s your wip! I took the liberty to draw them in an active pose I hope that’s alright with you. If you’re happy with the pose feel free to dm me your email so I can send an invoice

tmfKsm1.png
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
1 2 ... 407 408 409 410 411 ... 459 460