Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Joy’s Art Shop [USD open]
1 2 ... 406 407 408 409 410 ... 463 464
@dalilah
Feel free to fill up the form ^v^
@dalilah
Feel free to fill up the form ^v^
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@joydom do you draw characters other than dragons? Like animal characters?
@joydom do you draw characters other than dragons? Like animal characters?
5949335_4yIOnfWSpuYviQb.png
stW7qZC.png tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_540.png
@elegia
Got this! I’ll start as soon as I can and send a wip for approval
Also the total would be 800 gems is this ok with you?

@unicornchild132
Yes I do so long as it’s not nsfw or super gore-y
@elegia
Got this! I’ll start as soon as I can and send a wip for approval
Also the total would be 800 gems is this ok with you?

@unicornchild132
Yes I do so long as it’s not nsfw or super gore-y
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
i’d love to claim the last usd slot if possible!
i’d love to claim the last usd slot if possible!
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
@kyruiz
All yours! Feel free to fill up the form whenever ^v^
@kyruiz
All yours! Feel free to fill up the form whenever ^v^
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
Username & User ID: kyruiz 460822 Dragon/Oc/Reference: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61877528][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/618776/61877528_350.png[/img][/url] Details/Description: theres some notes on the character in their description, but i’d love something with a peaceful/calm yet sort of ethereal vibe to it! please feel free to simplify the accent as needed! im aware its quite complicated! Commission Type: complex sketch (colored if possible!) Payment: USD Updates: would love to be able to get an update before colors, aside from that, however many you’d like! Discount: n/a Others: lmk where and when to send payment when the time comes!! absolutely love your art :D id also love to be on the pinglist (would have gotten a chibi sig as well but don’t want to overload you with work or anything :>)
Username & User ID: kyruiz 460822
Dragon/Oc/Reference:
61877528_350.png
Details/Description: theres some notes on the character in their description, but i’d love something with a peaceful/calm yet sort of ethereal vibe to it! please feel free to simplify the accent as needed! im aware its quite complicated!
Commission Type: complex sketch (colored if possible!)
Payment: USD
Updates: would love to be able to get an update before colors, aside from that, however many you’d like!
Discount: n/a
Others: lmk where and when to send payment when the time comes!! absolutely love your art :D id also love to be on the pinglist (would have gotten a chibi sig as well but don’t want to overload you with work or anything :>)
@kyruiz
Omg what a gorgeous dragon! Can’t wait to draw them!
For a fully colored full body would $40 be okay? Just cause this lad has a lot of details :0

Also just wanna say I checked our your shop as well and I love your art too ;A;
@kyruiz
Omg what a gorgeous dragon! Can’t wait to draw them!
For a fully colored full body would $40 be okay? Just cause this lad has a lot of details :0

Also just wanna say I checked our your shop as well and I love your art too ;A;
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@dalilah
Thanks sm for filling up the form and providing so much references woa

I already have 2 ideas for the grab bag and wanted to ask you which you’d prefer. I was thinking of drawing all 4 skins you listed as chibis together or drawing one (probably the base or divine Phoenix version) in a painterly style

Lmk which you’d prefer <3
@dalilah
Thanks sm for filling up the form and providing so much references woa

I already have 2 ideas for the grab bag and wanted to ask you which you’d prefer. I was thinking of drawing all 4 skins you listed as chibis together or drawing one (probably the base or divine Phoenix version) in a painterly style

Lmk which you’d prefer <3
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
$40 is totally fine and reasonable :>! thats exactly how much i have to spend on art rn so it works out perfectly !

and thank you ;o; <3! im a bit busy atm but if you’re ever interested in doing an art trade let me know!
$40 is totally fine and reasonable :>! thats exactly how much i have to spend on art rn so it works out perfectly !

and thank you ;o; <3! im a bit busy atm but if you’re ever interested in doing an art trade let me know!
@kyruiz
Omg great! I use PayPal to take usd payments, I’ll just dm you with the wip and if you like it I can send an invoice halfway through.

Also super down to do an art trade in the future! Just lmk when/if you’re free. I’m free like all December and January haha, after that I go back to suffering in uni huhu
@kyruiz
Omg great! I use PayPal to take usd payments, I’ll just dm you with the wip and if you like it I can send an invoice halfway through.

Also super down to do an art trade in the future! Just lmk when/if you’re free. I’m free like all December and January haha, after that I go back to suffering in uni huhu
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
1 2 ... 406 407 408 409 410 ... 463 464