Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] Human/oid & Gijinka[CLOSED/PING]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@AstralSea
Not to make your list massive but might I possibly be added to you pinglist please?
@AstralSea
Not to make your list massive but might I possibly be added to you pinglist please?
caxmwzR.gifernxivc.gif 1Mh1SeE.gifYYki2B5.gif mqe06U7.gifLrQB8S8.gif
@Houndour Yep! No problem! I'll probably star another column, haha.
@Houndour Yep! No problem! I'll probably star another column, haha.
tumblr_inline_nkrd52c4If1ry72eo.png she/her | FR +0 | fr blog | art blog tumblr_inline_nkrd52c4If1ry72eo.png

tumblr_ltq6dk7GZC1r27f5r.gif
You've both been moved up to a slot! Send [at least partial] payment when you can, and I'll begin! [Or alternatively you can let me know if you changed your mind!]

@Grimjaws You're order can be found here, let me know if there are any changes you want to make, etc! They'll be around 100kt each.

@Steex Your order is over here, let me know if it's still up to date/what you'd like! Also, I'd like to clarify if you'd like flat colour [no shading], or simple shading, as you said "flat shading"? :>

If flat colour, they'll be around 70kt each! If simple shading, They'll be 80kt [or equivalent]!

You've both been moved up to a slot! Send [at least partial] payment when you can, and I'll begin! [Or alternatively you can let me know if you changed your mind!]

@Grimjaws You're order can be found here, let me know if there are any changes you want to make, etc! They'll be around 100kt each.

@Steex Your order is over here, let me know if it's still up to date/what you'd like! Also, I'd like to clarify if you'd like flat colour [no shading], or simple shading, as you said "flat shading"? :>

If flat colour, they'll be around 70kt each! If simple shading, They'll be 80kt [or equivalent]!

tumblr_inline_nkrd52c4If1ry72eo.png she/her | FR +0 | fr blog | art blog tumblr_inline_nkrd52c4If1ry72eo.png

@AstralSea
im back smh @ me but i love your art, but can i please be put on your pinglist!!
@AstralSea
im back smh @ me but i love your art, but can i please be put on your pinglist!!
tumblr_inline_otuqkocv0Z1rqcfdb_540.png
@Tetsuro Yep, for sure!! c:
@Tetsuro Yep, for sure!! c:

@AstralSea
Silly me, I had meant to say "simple shading". The order is up-to-date, yes. I'll be paying in gems, if you don't mind, which would make it 240g in total, right? Tell me when to pay and I will ^^
@AstralSea
Silly me, I had meant to say "simple shading". The order is up-to-date, yes. I'll be paying in gems, if you don't mind, which would make it 240g in total, right? Tell me when to pay and I will ^^
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex Ah, alright! c: Yep, and you can send payment whenever! There's no rush, it'll probably take me a little bit to get through the other two orders! Thank you! :>
@Steex Ah, alright! c: Yep, and you can send payment whenever! There's no rush, it'll probably take me a little bit to get through the other two orders! Thank you! :>

@AstralSea Aaaa, I'm excited!! I'll send half of the total price now then~! Let me know if there's anything I'm missing! ^^
@AstralSea Aaaa, I'm excited!! I'll send half of the total price now then~! Let me know if there's anything I'm missing! ^^
Uf8EgNV.png 5eRNZXL.pngUn8fkCn.png
@Grimjaws You're all good! I'll let you know when I've got them finished [or almost finished] so you can send the other half! Thanks!
@Grimjaws You're all good! I'll let you know when I've got them finished [or almost finished] so you can send the other half! Thanks!

@AstralSea

I love your art! Can I be put on the pinglist please? I would love to order one whenever you open again ^u^
@AstralSea

I love your art! Can I be put on the pinglist please? I would love to order one whenever you open again ^u^
tumblr_nzc0poPHIF1rwy1ypo1_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7