Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] Human/oid & Gijinka[CLOSED/PING]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@AstralSea -
ooh i just missed the last slot but please add me to the pinglist? @ V@ (or wait list? :0)
@AstralSea -
ooh i just missed the last slot but please add me to the pinglist? @ V@ (or wait list? :0)
eosuguide.png
@cantnine Sure thing! Send over around 70kt [or 35k now 35k later]!
@cantnine Sure thing! Send over around 70kt [or 35k now 35k later]!
tumblr_inline_nkrd52c4If1ry72eo.png she/her | FR +0 | fr blog | art blog tumblr_inline_nkrd52c4If1ry72eo.png

tumblr_ltq6dk7GZC1r27f5r.gif
@AstralSea
swoops in
can i get on the ping/waitlist and do you do ocs??
@AstralSea
swoops in
can i get on the ping/waitlist and do you do ocs??
@momiji There's 1 slot left actually!

@AnneBonny I can stick you on the wait list if you'd like! Basically, you can submit an order now, and when a slot frees up I'll ping you [or pm if you'd like] to send payment over then!

[edit]
oh, and yeah I'll do oc's!
@momiji There's 1 slot left actually!

@AnneBonny I can stick you on the wait list if you'd like! Basically, you can submit an order now, and when a slot frees up I'll ping you [or pm if you'd like] to send payment over then!

[edit]
oh, and yeah I'll do oc's!
tumblr_inline_nkrd52c4If1ry72eo.png she/her | FR +0 | fr blog | art blog tumblr_inline_nkrd52c4If1ry72eo.png

@AstralSea
okay, cool! i'd like to be put on the waitlist then, i'll edit this post with the form in a min u vu
@AstralSea
okay, cool! i'd like to be put on the waitlist then, i'll edit this post with the form in a min u vu
@AstralSea -
oh!! then i will happily take it ^Q^
give me a moment to get some refs together and i'll pm (if you don't mind) the details in a moment >V<
@AstralSea -
oh!! then i will happily take it ^Q^
give me a moment to get some refs together and i'll pm (if you don't mind) the details in a moment >V<
eosuguide.png
@momiji Yep, that's fine! I put you down for a slot!
@momiji Yep, that's fine! I put you down for a slot!

@astralsea id love to be added to the waitlist!!
@astralsea id love to be added to the waitlist!!
BE8M68V.png
@wacket Sure!! Feel free to submit an order whenever, and I'll ping you when a slot opens up!
@wacket Sure!! Feel free to submit an order whenever, and I'll ping you when a slot opens up!

@AstralSea Could I be added to the pinglist, please?
@AstralSea Could I be added to the pinglist, please?
Y3RzN6P.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7