Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | { Tacos pwyw art buffet } ~ Full thx
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29
@MadWhisperer
thats for the sketches finshied will be a little more then bust thats above and they are just base prices so normally i expect more then that even~ ohgodihopethatdoesntsoundrudeoranything
and since you have ordered before i dont mind waiting until i am done before you pay btw♥
@MadWhisperer
thats for the sketches finshied will be a little more then bust thats above and they are just base prices so normally i expect more then that even~ ohgodihopethatdoesntsoundrudeoranything
and since you have ordered before i dont mind waiting until i am done before you pay btw♥
@TheGermanTaco
Yeah, her! <3
& eee thank you, super excited to get her in your style again!!
she's got an outfit designed in chibi form rn here, but if you want to mess around with it or make it more simple or smth, feel free.

lool i feel you, i was the same way before i got my own paypal. but i would definitely love to get a full body if you're up for it whenever you have the time (and there's no rush or anything on when you're available or how long it'd take or w/e, etc.) and i'm fine paying w/ gems! i'd just want the full-body to be of her in the same design + the style you did for her bust a little while ago? because honestly that was way too beautiful to even be real loool.

i know you asked for payment afterwards last time, but would you rather me go ahead and send partial or full now? since I'm order two things and all zzz
@TheGermanTaco
Yeah, her! <3
& eee thank you, super excited to get her in your style again!!
she's got an outfit designed in chibi form rn here, but if you want to mess around with it or make it more simple or smth, feel free.

lool i feel you, i was the same way before i got my own paypal. but i would definitely love to get a full body if you're up for it whenever you have the time (and there's no rush or anything on when you're available or how long it'd take or w/e, etc.) and i'm fine paying w/ gems! i'd just want the full-body to be of her in the same design + the style you did for her bust a little while ago? because honestly that was way too beautiful to even be real loool.

i know you asked for payment afterwards last time, but would you rather me go ahead and send partial or full now? since I'm order two things and all zzz
saV3bZa.png
Katherine | Kalle
f2u_divider___yu__right_half__by_minakie-d5m3g54.pngf2u_divider___yu__right_half__by_minakie-d5m3g54.png
* she/her
* writer
* shop
@TheGermanTaco
Haha no that doesn't sound rude, even though I wasn't thinking of just giving the minimum you indicated ^^
I just wanted to know before sending, because for 40k min I would have sent 80-90k, though with that detail, it makes things different~
I have 120k right now, I'll gather some more treasure so that I can send you more than this ;3;
@TheGermanTaco
Haha no that doesn't sound rude, even though I wasn't thinking of just giving the minimum you indicated ^^
I just wanted to know before sending, because for 40k min I would have sent 80-90k, though with that detail, it makes things different~
I have 120k right now, I'll gather some more treasure so that I can send you more than this ;3;
art_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz00e.pngcharacter_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz009.pngwishlist_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz001.png
@TheGermanTaco

ahhh i missed it again, haha. i'd still love to stay on the ping list though ^^
@TheGermanTaco

ahhh i missed it again, haha. i'd still love to stay on the ping list though ^^
VjTDyZx.png
@Kallescope
wow what an out fit it totally suits her~!♥!
i have no problem with how it is tbh i prefer more detailed designs so she will be fine as she is

right right~ im sure it whould be better to get one but like i just turned 16 ; u ;; if only i wasnt so intimated by everyone lol
but thank you so much >////< im really happy people like my art! and it will be in the same style just cleaner lineart + shading also would you like me to send the cleaned sketch before i line it so you can check it up~?

tbh i dont mind at this point just send it whenever you want and i will get started when i can!
@Kallescope
wow what an out fit it totally suits her~!♥!
i have no problem with how it is tbh i prefer more detailed designs so she will be fine as she is

right right~ im sure it whould be better to get one but like i just turned 16 ; u ;; if only i wasnt so intimated by everyone lol
but thank you so much >////< im really happy people like my art! and it will be in the same style just cleaner lineart + shading also would you like me to send the cleaned sketch before i line it so you can check it up~?

tbh i dont mind at this point just send it whenever you want and i will get started when i can!
@TheGermanTaco I loooove your art style!! Do you have some sort of ping/wait list? ^^ I'd love to be pinged when more slots open up so I can buy allllll the art o:

Edit : Was also wondering if you draw animals or humans only? ^^
@TheGermanTaco I loooove your art style!! Do you have some sort of ping/wait list? ^^ I'd love to be pinged when more slots open up so I can buy allllll the art o:

Edit : Was also wondering if you draw animals or humans only? ^^
@TheGermanTaco
Hmm, the only skin I have that's arcane/nature is this one from last year.

It's about 200k in the AH o: I only want some simple cheebs so that'd be 4-5? I'm fine with waiting til you're free since you seem stacked with commissions c:
@TheGermanTaco
Hmm, the only skin I have that's arcane/nature is this one from last year.

It's about 200k in the AH o: I only want some simple cheebs so that'd be 4-5? I'm fine with waiting til you're free since you seem stacked with commissions c:
@Jennvin
ahh im fine with any flight type im just the most interested in those two sorry for not making that clear!
lol but if you want 4-5 simple chibis fer it i can do that it may take a while but i can put them on the list atleast~
@Jennvin
ahh im fine with any flight type im just the most interested in those two sorry for not making that clear!
lol but if you want 4-5 simple chibis fer it i can do that it may take a while but i can put them on the list atleast~
@TheGermanTaco
I'll PM you the details! I think I'll only do 4 since I don't want to overwork you LOL;;
@TheGermanTaco
I'll PM you the details! I think I'll only do 4 since I don't want to overwork you LOL;;
@thegermantaco
I think I'm a little late to the party, if you've got an opening again I'll try again XD Thank you for the Ping! :)
@thegermantaco
I think I'm a little late to the party, if you've got an opening again I'll try again XD Thank you for the Ping! :)
ELDEMORE Creature Pairings these are Eldemore.com based beauties. If you're from Eld come take a look, if you aren't from Eld, come have a look and check out Eldemore!
cKgA7GV.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29