Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | { Tacos pwyw art buffet } ~ Full thx
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@TheGermanTaco -
oh gosh you got stormed quickly ww
could you please add me to the pinglist? :3
@TheGermanTaco -
oh gosh you got stormed quickly ww
could you please add me to the pinglist? :3
eosuguide.png
@TheGermanTaco

Ooo, I love your art! Could I get two bust-up colored sketches for 100k total? One of this character (wearing what they are in the last and second to last pics) and this character (wearing what he is in the third to last pic with Morrigan) (corrected skin tone refs here)? The first one's generally annoyed and the second one's generally relaxed/positive but any sort of expression would work!

Also I just noticed your profile says you like Dragon Age too heck yeah.
@TheGermanTaco

Ooo, I love your art! Could I get two bust-up colored sketches for 100k total? One of this character (wearing what they are in the last and second to last pics) and this character (wearing what he is in the third to last pic with Morrigan) (corrected skin tone refs here)? The first one's generally annoyed and the second one's generally relaxed/positive but any sort of expression would work!

Also I just noticed your profile says you like Dragon Age too heck yeah.
@Celesol
ahh thank yo so much for the compliment >//////<
also that seems like a p good price for a full body of her as i have been getting a bit more into gen 1's lately and since it will be a finshed piece payment will need to be sent before i line it and thank you again!

@Alphajet
yee you got a slot just let me know what you want done baby~

@BBSMJ
alright you got one just hit me up with what you want and i will get started when i can!
@Celesol
ahh thank yo so much for the compliment >//////<
also that seems like a p good price for a full body of her as i have been getting a bit more into gen 1's lately and since it will be a finshed piece payment will need to be sent before i line it and thank you again!

@Alphajet
yee you got a slot just let me know what you want done baby~

@BBSMJ
alright you got one just hit me up with what you want and i will get started when i can!
@TheGermanTaco I would love at least one chibi (Or a full body would be even better depending on how much you'd want for one). I would ask for a second one, but I won't be getting the second dragon's headshot for at least a few more days. Anyway! This is the girl in question: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6134753] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/61348/6134753_350.png[/img] [/url] I've already had a gijinka designed for her, but here it is. [img]http://i66.tinypic.com/6dzmv7.png[/img]
@TheGermanTaco I would love at least one chibi (Or a full body would be even better depending on how much you'd want for one). I would ask for a second one, but I won't be getting the second dragon's headshot for at least a few more days.

Anyway!

This is the girl in question:

6134753_350.png

I've already had a gijinka designed for her, but here it is.

6dzmv7.png
R4nteEY.png
@TheGermanTaco
Eeep! I went back and edited my first post actually x.x
I posted links to my characters there~
@TheGermanTaco
Eeep! I went back and edited my first post actually x.x
I posted links to my characters there~
@TheGermanTaco Ok! (Glad you're feeling better, by the way. :D)
First, sorry to ask!
How much would 60k+ and maybe an Infectonist Crown (if you take items as half payment) get for me? I was planning on paying for two chibis (perhaps simple ones, depending what I can afford.)
@TheGermanTaco Ok! (Glad you're feeling better, by the way. :D)
First, sorry to ask!
How much would 60k+ and maybe an Infectonist Crown (if you take items as half payment) get for me? I was planning on paying for two chibis (perhaps simple ones, depending what I can afford.)
*Insert imaginary signature here*
I love commissions/buying art with treasure and gems~ :)
ezimba16234165761100.gif*Rendered by @LostSoulsWeep
@momiji
rightright? luckily im used to it by now but im just glad people like my art uwu~!
and i put you on the ping list

@Vely
ahh thank you so much!
i should be full but i am weak for dragon agee and im p sure that took a bit to type so i will try to work them in and 100k sounds like a good price thank!

@MazzySE37
wow shes a cuties aww yeah people sendin me all the good looking girls all according to the keikaku ' u ' b
also for the order what kind of chibi do you mean? and i may be willing to do the full body if you have a idea on how much you think its worth as it is a pay what you want but i can do a chibi no problem if you are up for that!
@momiji
rightright? luckily im used to it by now but im just glad people like my art uwu~!
and i put you on the ping list

@Vely
ahh thank you so much!
i should be full but i am weak for dragon agee and im p sure that took a bit to type so i will try to work them in and 100k sounds like a good price thank!

@MazzySE37
wow shes a cuties aww yeah people sendin me all the good looking girls all according to the keikaku ' u ' b
also for the order what kind of chibi do you mean? and i may be willing to do the full body if you have a idea on how much you think its worth as it is a pay what you want but i can do a chibi no problem if you are up for that!
@Disbounded
ahh im thinkin 100k atleast maybe around the 200k as its a bit of work for a full body but it is a pay what you want to what ever you feel is worth it as long as its above 100k~

@BBSMJ
ohh thank you uwu my mom is still sick but atleast im up again i still maybe a bit slot tho sorry!
as for what you can get if you are into chibis id say 2 cell shaded ones but im not to sure about 2 full ones if thats alright?
@Disbounded
ahh im thinkin 100k atleast maybe around the 200k as its a bit of work for a full body but it is a pay what you want to what ever you feel is worth it as long as its above 100k~

@BBSMJ
ohh thank you uwu my mom is still sick but atleast im up again i still maybe a bit slot tho sorry!
as for what you can get if you are into chibis id say 2 cell shaded ones but im not to sure about 2 full ones if thats alright?
@TheGermanTaco For the chibi I'd definitely be interested in the first style. As for the full body...

It's so hard to try and price things myself. lol

I'd be able to do 150kt and maybe 300 gems if that sounds fair? I could also throw in an egg if you're interested in those at all.
@TheGermanTaco For the chibi I'd definitely be interested in the first style. As for the full body...

It's so hard to try and price things myself. lol

I'd be able to do 150kt and maybe 300 gems if that sounds fair? I could also throw in an egg if you're interested in those at all.
R4nteEY.png
@TheGermanTaco
That's very fair. So you want 100k upfront and then we can bump that up after it's done? I'd also like to pm you with some outfit choices before you get started.
@TheGermanTaco
That's very fair. So you want 100k upfront and then we can bump that up after it's done? I'd also like to pm you with some outfit choices before you get started.
tumblr_o1yjdegd3B1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_o1yjdegd3B1v15k4vo2_250.pngc3kQRMf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29