Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | T's Shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31
@Tiriea
Yep! You got it. I think with the flourish it depends on how much it increases the price. c:
and thank you :D
@Tiriea
Yep! You got it. I think with the flourish it depends on how much it increases the price. c:
and thank you :D
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@Tiriea sounds good c: would you like payment when you're finished then?
@Tiriea sounds good c: would you like payment when you're finished then?
tumblr_nxf17yX5pL1r08me3o1_500.png
@BottledKetchup I'll PM you!
@BottledKetchup I'll PM you!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Moosesushi Hmmm *squint* I'd say, for the crystal, silks and accent $7, with all the flourish jewelry $8 with which I'd throw in the simple jewelry and nails for free (if you want!). The solar blades and amulet would be another step up again, but you're probably not interested in those lol. I like the pearlcatcher by the way! The others are gorgeous too! But seeing as you showed me Goathunder first I think she might be your prefered one? Did you have a personality snippet for her?
@Moosesushi Hmmm *squint* I'd say, for the crystal, silks and accent $7, with all the flourish jewelry $8 with which I'd throw in the simple jewelry and nails for free (if you want!). The solar blades and amulet would be another step up again, but you're probably not interested in those lol. I like the pearlcatcher by the way! The others are gorgeous too! But seeing as you showed me Goathunder first I think she might be your prefered one? Did you have a personality snippet for her?
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea
Great! I'll take the $8 option in that case. If you send me over your paypal I can send you over the money ASAP.
Yeah the solar blade and amulet I don't really want. She'd get too cluttered I reckon.

As for personality, gosh. Regal, powerful, protective, caring. She's the matriarch of my clan. c: Thank you so much!
@Tiriea
Great! I'll take the $8 option in that case. If you send me over your paypal I can send you over the money ASAP.
Yeah the solar blade and amulet I don't really want. She'd get too cluttered I reckon.

As for personality, gosh. Regal, powerful, protective, caring. She's the matriarch of my clan. c: Thank you so much!
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@Moosesushi Perfect! I'll PM you C:
@Moosesushi Perfect! I'll PM you C:
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea

Oh jeez, I want one of those tiny watercolors so badly, but I don't even know what to offer. D: *panics a little*
@Tiriea

Oh jeez, I want one of those tiny watercolors so badly, but I don't even know what to offer. D: *panics a little*
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
@Unyko Aww haha Don't panic!

For bribe slot offers anything goes! You can offer gems, treasure, accents, art, RLC, items.... Anything you can think of really!
@Unyko Aww haha Don't panic!

For bribe slot offers anything goes! You can offer gems, treasure, accents, art, RLC, items.... Anything you can think of really!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Unyko Oh, and if you're worried about making an offer that's too low just know that I WILL NEVER SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN will totally forgive you C;

I know you've been following me on tumblr (or at least liking my stuff regularly) for a while so I know you're not just sliding in here trying to cheap me out. (As well as the fact that art prices are all over the place online and you'd be my first watercolor customer!) haha <3
@Unyko Oh, and if you're worried about making an offer that's too low just know that I WILL NEVER SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN will totally forgive you C;

I know you've been following me on tumblr (or at least liking my stuff regularly) for a while so I know you're not just sliding in here trying to cheap me out. (As well as the fact that art prices are all over the place online and you'd be my first watercolor customer!) haha <3
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31