Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | T's Shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@Bluedragon Thanks! I can do that! For RL or FR currency?
@Bluedragon Thanks! I can do that! For RL or FR currency?
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@BottledKetchup ;u; He sounds ADORABLE! I'll do my best ^^ (I have one more signature ahead of you in line but I'll start ASAP)
@BottledKetchup ;u; He sounds ADORABLE! I'll do my best ^^ (I have one more signature ahead of you in line but I'll start ASAP)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea

I only have fr currency at the movement ;v; thank you soo much tho! ^.^
@Tiriea

I only have fr currency at the movement ;v; thank you soo much tho! ^.^
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon My pleasure C: I'm thinking of merging the two lists anyway because I'll probably always ping for 2-3 RL to 1 FR currency slots at once and then people can decide then. lol

(Also whoa... your signatures are amazing O.O)
@Bluedragon My pleasure C: I'm thinking of merging the two lists anyway because I'll probably always ping for 2-3 RL to 1 FR currency slots at once and then people can decide then. lol

(Also whoa... your signatures are amazing O.O)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea

Ahh thats awesome! Thanks for letting me know, ^.^ (i do definitely want one of your pieces omgoodness)

Hey thank you soo much! I've done most of them~ if you ever wanting to do an art trade i'll happy to ^^
@Tiriea

Ahh thats awesome! Thanks for letting me know, ^.^ (i do definitely want one of your pieces omgoodness)

Hey thank you soo much! I've done most of them~ if you ever wanting to do an art trade i'll happy to ^^
35326_s.gif
@Tiriea Commission type: Signature Payment type: USD Dragon link(s): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10350405] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/103505/10350405_350.png[/img] [/url] Accents/Apparel/Items: Can I get her accent and the silks? Perhaps the flourish jewellery too but I understand if that'd make it too complex. Other info: I'm heading for bed now, so I apologize for not replying if you are online~ I'd also be happy for you to give Skygge, Hygge or Slumber a go if you prefer one of those dragons to the pearlcatcher! Just let me know, I can't decide! :D
@Tiriea

Commission type: Signature
Payment type: USD
Dragon link(s):

10350405_350.png

Accents/Apparel/Items: Can I get her accent and the silks? Perhaps the flourish jewellery too but I understand if that'd make it too complex.
Other info: I'm heading for bed now, so I apologize for not replying if you are online~
I'd also be happy for you to give Skygge, Hygge or Slumber a go if you prefer one of those dragons to the pearlcatcher! Just let me know, I can't decide! :D
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@Bluedragon Oh! I don't have time atm (I have so many accents left to make still too ;~; ) but that sounds awesome!!
@Bluedragon Oh! I don't have time atm (I have so many accents left to make still too ;~; ) but that sounds awesome!!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Moosesushi Don't worry about giving me too many details; I love fussing over fiddly bits. I just need to see if i can make sure the accent on her face doesn't just turn into a big black blob...

I just want to check with you; you want the silks and accent and maybe the flourish jewelry (If I can do it? Or will it depend on the price?) But not the solar blades, the glowing clawtips, the simple bracelets, the amulet or the wing bangles?

(P.S. I love your little fawn signature! <3)
@Moosesushi Don't worry about giving me too many details; I love fussing over fiddly bits. I just need to see if i can make sure the accent on her face doesn't just turn into a big black blob...

I just want to check with you; you want the silks and accent and maybe the flourish jewelry (If I can do it? Or will it depend on the price?) But not the solar blades, the glowing clawtips, the simple bracelets, the amulet or the wing bangles?

(P.S. I love your little fawn signature! <3)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea

Oh so much want. Can you add me to your pinglist please?
@Tiriea

Oh so much want. Can you add me to your pinglist please?

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
@Godspeed Will do! Thanks ^^
@Godspeed Will do! Thanks ^^
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31