Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | { CLOSED } ~ Cupcake Graphix
1 2 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 409
@CupcakeCass

I sent you a DM on Discord with a question in it. I'll put it here too just in case you don't see it on Discord, but I'd prefer to talk there rather than here because I lose pings all the time. But, my question is, the Storm Reach graphics you made for me, is there a chance you can edit them for me? I just have some small changes needed and I'll fill out the form too just to be sure after you answer, but I just don't want to make you go through the effort of remaking them if you don't have to!
@CupcakeCass

I sent you a DM on Discord with a question in it. I'll put it here too just in case you don't see it on Discord, but I'd prefer to talk there rather than here because I lose pings all the time. But, my question is, the Storm Reach graphics you made for me, is there a chance you can edit them for me? I just have some small changes needed and I'll fill out the form too just to be sure after you answer, but I just don't want to make you go through the effort of remaking them if you don't have to!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@CupcakeCass Hi! Just wondering if you're currently taking orders? I noticed your shop says open, but the order form is closed. I'm interested in a hatchery pack and additional breeding cards because my hatchery pairings have changed exponentially since I initially opened and I feel as though everything may need a little update. I saw your graphics in Wild Fish Hatchery and thought those were stunning!
@CupcakeCass Hi! Just wondering if you're currently taking orders? I noticed your shop says open, but the order form is closed. I'm interested in a hatchery pack and additional breeding cards because my hatchery pairings have changed exponentially since I initially opened and I feel as though everything may need a little update. I saw your graphics in Wild Fish Hatchery and thought those were stunning!
@wildgrapevine
Ah yes I always forget to change my title, I am currently closed just finishing the current batch so i'll be open again soon. I'll let you know when I am!
@wildgrapevine
Ah yes I always forget to change my title, I am currently closed just finishing the current batch so i'll be open again soon. I'll let you know when I am!
bd28b4a96514179b4b23a56277afb3572e48a43a.png

tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png WISHLIST
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png HATCHERY
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png GRAPHICS
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png CutiePies
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png Vanity Veils

----

[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3318862/1#post_3318862][img]https://i.imgur.com/blHgxEB.png[/img][/url][/center]
blHgxEB.png
rgoLZnL.png
@wildgrapevine @Impception
Form is open again ^^
@wildgrapevine @Impception
Form is open again ^^

----

@CupcakeCass I submitted a form, but it was difficult to organize any details since it's a complete hatchery overhaul, so I was hoping to either put them here or message them!
@CupcakeCass I submitted a form, but it was difficult to organize any details since it's a complete hatchery overhaul, so I was hoping to either put them here or message them!
@wildgrapevine
You can message me the details ^^
@wildgrapevine
You can message me the details ^^

----

@CupcakeCass I put in an order for 20 breeding pair cards for the hatchery. Pretty much same as last time. linked the previous cards in the form.
@CupcakeCass I put in an order for 20 breeding pair cards for the hatchery. Pretty much same as last time. linked the previous cards in the form.

Rbf96Oh.gif
@cupcakecass I am doing a total hatchery overhaul and have a pair that I would like to flip out if Possible. I also have a new image that I would like used. Can I message you?
@cupcakecass I am doing a total hatchery overhaul and have a pair that I would like to flip out if Possible. I also have a new image that I would like used. Can I message you?
[img]IMAGE URL HERE[/img][img]IMAGE URL HERE[/img][img]IMAGE URL HERE[/img]

[url]19mvW3y.png[/url]
@CupcakeCass ah, your graphics shop looks great! Such a variety of styles, and affordable. Of all my thread ideas, graphics holds me back the most. Trying out your Form now but just wanted to say some appreciation~
@CupcakeCass ah, your graphics shop looks great! Such a variety of styles, and affordable. Of all my thread ideas, graphics holds me back the most. Trying out your Form now but just wanted to say some appreciation~
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngeVbH4fs.pngBreed Out the Basic
1 2 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 409