Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | xue88's Art Shop [OPEN]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@xue88
thank you very much!!! :D
@xue88
thank you very much!!! :D
art shop
item trading shop
art buying thread
wish list in profile!
@xue88

Would you happen to be open right now or on the next few weeks? I've been considering getting a gijinka of one of my girls done and your art is so nicee.

Also on the prices, how much would say, a fullbody (50k) with flats (+20k) and lineart (=100k total?) cost, if I used 1 strange chest as a partial payment?
@xue88

Would you happen to be open right now or on the next few weeks? I've been considering getting a gijinka of one of my girls done and your art is so nicee.

Also on the prices, how much would say, a fullbody (50k) with flats (+20k) and lineart (=100k total?) cost, if I used 1 strange chest as a partial payment?
LIo8D8G.gif
@GoldenBeetle Yes I am! If you use a strange chest now, with current auction house prices, then the total would be 1 strange chest and 65kt.
@GoldenBeetle Yes I am! If you use a strange chest now, with current auction house prices, then the total would be 1 strange chest and 65kt.
Nx8y3.gif He/Him
@xue88

Sounds good to me!

Does it cost any extra if she doesn't exactly have a pre-made gijinka design yet? Though I do have some ideas so I can hunt down some refs for you.
@xue88

Sounds good to me!

Does it cost any extra if she doesn't exactly have a pre-made gijinka design yet? Though I do have some ideas so I can hunt down some refs for you.
LIo8D8G.gif
@GoldenBeetle No, it doesn't. Just send me the references and I'll get working!
@GoldenBeetle No, it doesn't. Just send me the references and I'll get working!
Nx8y3.gif He/Him
@xue88

Okeydokey! :D I'm working on some irl stuff right now but I'll try to get the refs sent by the end of today (FR time).
@xue88

Okeydokey! :D I'm working on some irl stuff right now but I'll try to get the refs sent by the end of today (FR time).
LIo8D8G.gif
@GoldenBeetle Alright! You could also just send a quick description and a current picture of her.
@GoldenBeetle Alright! You could also just send a quick description and a current picture of her.
Nx8y3.gif He/Him
@xue88

boop de doop ;v; hope you don't mind if I order some suffering (lame attempt at jokes are lame)

order Form:
Bust | Midbody | Fullbody
Sketch | Lineart | Flats | Shaded
Digital | Traditional
Additional Details: Doctor that's his ref :'D
Payment: 70k + tips! :'D (ur art is pretty)

@xue88

boop de doop ;v; hope you don't mind if I order some suffering (lame attempt at jokes are lame)

order Form:
Bust | Midbody | Fullbody
Sketch | Lineart | Flats | Shaded
Digital | Traditional
Additional Details: Doctor that's his ref :'D
Payment: 70k + tips! :'D (ur art is pretty)

@Cherri
(haha same though) Got it! This kinda thing will take me awhile, and my current examples aren't that up to date. Are you fine with that? I'll send you the sketch asap and we can work from there. Also, do you have specific body type I can work off of, or can I just start on my own?
@Cherri
(haha same though) Got it! This kinda thing will take me awhile, and my current examples aren't that up to date. Are you fine with that? I'll send you the sketch asap and we can work from there. Also, do you have specific body type I can work off of, or can I just start on my own?
Nx8y3.gif He/Him
@xue88

nah! altho he's like a weasel/ferret hybrid so like short but kinda skinny/noodle (or you can say...snoodle like hehehehe //bricked) like? (I followed you on tumbles haha hope you don't mind ;v; ) and sure! ovob WIPs are great!
@xue88

nah! altho he's like a weasel/ferret hybrid so like short but kinda skinny/noodle (or you can say...snoodle like hehehehe //bricked) like? (I followed you on tumbles haha hope you don't mind ;v; ) and sure! ovob WIPs are great!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21