Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | xue88's Art Shop [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@tidalfoam Sure! I'll get started soon, do you have any rough ideas/small description that I can also work off of?
@tidalfoam Sure! I'll get started soon, do you have any rough ideas/small description that I can also work off of?
Nx8y3.gif He/Him
@xue88 could I get a mid-body flat of this guy? paying in geodes, and clothing is up to you! he looks tough but is a very big softie ;;
@xue88 could I get a mid-body flat of this guy? paying in geodes, and clothing is up to you! he looks tough but is a very big softie ;;
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Somnacin Got it! Will start on it soon
@Somnacin Got it! Will start on it soon
Nx8y3.gif He/Him
@xue88 do you want payment now or after? and how many geodes
@xue88 do you want payment now or after? and how many geodes
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Somnacin As it's stated in the first post, I take payment after drawing, and it'll be 100 geodes if you'd like flats.
@Somnacin As it's stated in the first post, I take payment after drawing, and it'll be 100 geodes if you'd like flats.
Nx8y3.gif He/Him
@xue88

is the ??? an open slot? Just wanna make sure ;v;
@xue88

is the ??? an open slot? Just wanna make sure ;v;
@princenoiz well it is for someone, but it's been a bit postponed so technically yes.
@princenoiz well it is for someone, but it's been a bit postponed so technically yes.
Nx8y3.gif He/Him
@xue88 well id like him to be tall, and with dark black hair. that's,, kinda all i got for him, actually, sorry!
@xue88 well id like him to be tall, and with dark black hair. that's,, kinda all i got for him, actually, sorry!
108.gif37.gif26.gif239.gif186.gif134.gif42.gif34.gif
@xue88 do you still have slots for festival currency open?
@xue88 do you still have slots for festival currency open?
a74add6b9f6889c43f3ff8afa9196b4953c680ee.gifk5qdJhn.pnge8cddf83bde24a8fad09ad6086031bcd9f2b8740.png
If you are still accepting, I would love to get a colored bust of this guy. He has a design in his bio (ignore his dragons colors, they change constantly) and could you add the goggles his dragon is wearing? Pulled up his head not over his eyes? I lost the updated design with them on.
This would be for festival currency, or I can do treasure if you are not taking geodes anymore.
@xue88
If you are still accepting, I would love to get a colored bust of this guy. He has a design in his bio (ignore his dragons colors, they change constantly) and could you add the goggles his dragon is wearing? Pulled up his head not over his eyes? I lost the updated design with them on.
This would be for festival currency, or I can do treasure if you are not taking geodes anymore.
@xue88
tumblr_inline_ny7iueBT5H1qmzhvw_540.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21