Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Korppipoika art// Hiatus!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 176 177
@Vulpen Yup, there's still slots! :D And yeah, treasure is ok! ^^
@Vulpen Yup, there's still slots! :D And yeah, treasure is ok! ^^
I miss lots of pings for misspelling, please check yours when pinging me..! He/Him
10hours ahead of FRtime| My art tag in Tumblr | Get your own commission! |Dragons for sale | WISHLIST
@Ghoulhaise here you go! ^^ Thanks for commish!! [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/026e18b2687627e62cbadfe461971488/tumblr_nwy7ssbbXJ1rvepkto1_540.jpg[/img]
@Ghoulhaise here you go! ^^ Thanks for commish!!

tumblr_nwy7ssbbXJ1rvepkto1_540.jpg
I miss lots of pings for misspelling, please check yours when pinging me..! He/Him
10hours ahead of FRtime| My art tag in Tumblr | Get your own commission! |Dragons for sale | WISHLIST
@Vulpen here you go! ^3^ [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/8eba61481c6ee9d5a587baaf0e5b56c3/tumblr_nx1byzgUpt1rvepkto1_500.jpg[/img]
@Vulpen here you go! ^3^
tumblr_nx1byzgUpt1rvepkto1_500.jpg
@Korppipoika

Oh man! She's so beautiful and gorgeous! :D I love it omg. Thank you so much. :3
@Korppipoika

Oh man! She's so beautiful and gorgeous! :D I love it omg. Thank you so much. :3
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@vulpen She really is gorgeous!! And thank you too!! ^3^
@vulpen She really is gorgeous!! And thank you too!! ^3^
@Korppipoika if you still have a slot open, i'd like one of Kastali if that's alright? I'd pay in gems c:
@Korppipoika if you still have a slot open, i'd like one of Kastali if that's alright? I'd pay in gems c:
@IanLeStraud yup theres still a slot! :D and thats great! ^3^
@IanLeStraud yup theres still a slot! :D and thats great! ^3^
@IanLeStraud Here you go! ^3^ [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/e89bc49cdc589c4782afa5b6364f981b/tumblr_nxazpsn0iC1rvepkto1_500.jpg[/img]
@IanLeStraud Here you go! ^3^

tumblr_nxazpsn0iC1rvepkto1_500.jpg
@Korppipoika could you pleasee ping me if you decide to do humans??? :D
@Korppipoika could you pleasee ping me if you decide to do humans??? :D
PVehrz5.png
bsTwpFg.png
sZShZzW.png
1hgU4Yj.png
LRdLP2V.png
g6CyIfP.png
bYt72YT.png
794a3145f6fa1f605844f6d1d3f20ebb5196384f.png Wishlist
@rubesdragon sorry i dont think i'll start taking human-commissions here but i do take money-commissions, theres info on first post :)
@rubesdragon sorry i dont think i'll start taking human-commissions here but i do take money-commissions, theres info on first post :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 176 177