Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Korppipoika art// Hiatus!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 176 177
@Korppipoika Hello ja moi!! I would love to have a fully colored and shaded bust for my dragon if/when You have time :) Here is the dragon: Remasiike: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18040438] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/180405/18040438_350.png[/img] [/url] I would be paying with gems C: And if You are busy now, could I then be added to Your ping list, please? Thank You!
@Korppipoika Hello ja moi!!

I would love to have a fully colored and shaded bust for my dragon if/when You have time :)

Here is the dragon: Remasiike:

18040438_350.png

I would be paying with gems C:
And if You are busy now, could I then be added to Your ping list, please?
Thank You!
Tsig22A.png
Tsig22B.png
@Uzaaki9 Moi moi vaan :DD
Ooh, he's handsome devil! And yeah, sounds awesome, you can send the gems right away, i can start working on him asap! Do you have any spesific expression you would want on him? :3
@Uzaaki9 Moi moi vaan :DD
Ooh, he's handsome devil! And yeah, sounds awesome, you can send the gems right away, i can start working on him asap! Do you have any spesific expression you would want on him? :3
I miss lots of pings for misspelling, please check yours when pinging me..! He/Him
10hours ahead of FRtime| My art tag in Tumblr | Get your own commission! |Dragons for sale | WISHLIST
No tosi kiva juttu :D !

He is little bit annoyed even bitter to be in nature (he is a true plague dragon) and that can show in his expression. He also is very smart dragon.

Other than that I leave it up to You to decide and I shall trust Your artistic skill :) .
How much extra gems would all those apparels be all together?
No tosi kiva juttu :D !

He is little bit annoyed even bitter to be in nature (he is a true plague dragon) and that can show in his expression. He also is very smart dragon.

Other than that I leave it up to You to decide and I shall trust Your artistic skill :) .
How much extra gems would all those apparels be all together?
Tsig22A.png
Tsig22B.png
@Korppipoika I died and then came back to tell you how awesome this is <3 thank you very much, I'll be back * this seems like a death threat*
@Korppipoika I died and then came back to tell you how awesome this is <3 thank you very much, I'll be back * this seems like a death threat*
@surfingpikachu haha im glad to hear you like the outcome! :D and welcome again, hopefully without death threats..! XD
@surfingpikachu haha im glad to hear you like the outcome! :D and welcome again, hopefully without death threats..! XD
I miss lots of pings for misspelling, please check yours when pinging me..! He/Him
10hours ahead of FRtime| My art tag in Tumblr | Get your own commission! |Dragons for sale | WISHLIST
@Uzaaki9 I know i know you said no rush but man if i dont do stuff asap i never will ! So here's your boy! :D I hope you like the outcome! ^3^ [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/7f404cfb148a854d06af9b0dd7eb669c/tumblr_ny2l44mn9g1rvepkto1_540.png[/img]
@Uzaaki9 I know i know you said no rush but man if i dont do stuff asap i never will ! So here's your boy! :D I hope you like the outcome! ^3^ tumblr_ny2l44mn9g1rvepkto1_540.png
@Korppipoika Oh wow , just....I have no words...More than I would have ever hoped!!!
Thank You so much :´)
@Korppipoika Oh wow , just....I have no words...More than I would have ever hoped!!!
Thank You so much :´)
Tsig22A.png
Tsig22B.png
@Uzaaki9 haha aww thanks and youre welcome!! and im so glad to hear ^3^
@Uzaaki9 haha aww thanks and youre welcome!! and im so glad to hear ^3^
@korppipoika -cough-I'd want a commission-cough-
@korppipoika -cough-I'd want a commission-cough-
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom29 Ooh..! So what can i get you then? >:3
@Joydom29 Ooh..! So what can i get you then? >:3
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 176 177