Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [GIJINKA SHOP][200-900KT][also $$]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@hazebeasts Could I be added to the pinglist, please? :3 Still working on my OC's ref, but your art is wicked so I'll definitely be ordering when I've got it done.
@hazebeasts Could I be added to the pinglist, please? :3 Still working on my OC's ref, but your art is wicked so I'll definitely be ordering when I've got it done.
itwRgu1.gifxbT4d7P.png
9RkjhJt.gifenJM4gc.png
@hazebeasts

Please add me to your pinglist! I need to save up a bit more for a slot. v:
@hazebeasts

Please add me to your pinglist! I need to save up a bit more for a slot. v:
TO3CCkr.png
@alhma @world added! :)
@alhma @world added! :)
@hazebeasts Do you have slots open? :3 I'd love a full body flat color picture of this guy right here ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10003718] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/100038/10003718_350.png[/img] [/url] He's the Wind priest of my clan. He's definitely a wanderer, maybe a little up in the clouds? He doesn't have a gijinka design yet though so go wild!! :D
@hazebeasts
Do you have slots open? :3 I'd love a full body flat color picture of this guy right here ^^

10003718_350.png

He's the Wind priest of my clan. He's definitely a wanderer, maybe a little up in the clouds? He doesn't have a gijinka design yet though so go wild!! :D
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
@orlesianbeauty alright, you've got the last slot!!! :) a wanderer like the winds aah that's so cute i love
@orlesianbeauty alright, you've got the last slot!!! :) a wanderer like the winds aah that's so cute i love
@darkdragonfiend everything sounds good! :O
to be 100% honest when i started taking commissions i was really not planning on taking multiple dragons in a single picture but im at the point where im not sure i care sO LOL yeaH?? sure ill do it ;; just respond again (or edit your old post idk whatever works for u) with the second dragon and i'll get crackin
@darkdragonfiend everything sounds good! :O
to be 100% honest when i started taking commissions i was really not planning on taking multiple dragons in a single picture but im at the point where im not sure i care sO LOL yeaH?? sure ill do it ;; just respond again (or edit your old post idk whatever works for u) with the second dragon and i'll get crackin
@hazebeasts Ah that is wonderful! I'll go ahead and post his information then ^_^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12648755] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/126488/12648755_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Sanguine, a very large ridgie and is completely devoted to Victory. He acts like a Guardian would with their charge and makes sure she's safe 24/7. Since he is a Ridgie he is a lot bigger then his mate and I would prefer him to be noticeably taller when next to her in the drawing, but otherwise you have artistic freedom with him too. He's very quiet and usually has quite a blank or emotionless expression in general. Trying to be the best second in command to his captain. (He has a bio as well)
@hazebeasts

Ah that is wonderful! I'll go ahead and post his information then ^_^

12648755_350.png

This is Sanguine, a very large ridgie and is completely devoted to Victory. He acts like a Guardian would with their charge and makes sure she's safe 24/7. Since he is a Ridgie he is a lot bigger then his mate and I would prefer him to be noticeably taller when next to her in the drawing, but otherwise you have artistic freedom with him too. He's very quiet and usually has quite a blank or emotionless expression in general. Trying to be the best second in command to his captain. (He has a bio as well)
hJNGZFZ.png
@hazebeasts can you add me to pinglist? I need to save a little before.I can.commission.
@hazebeasts can you add me to pinglist? I need to save a little before.I can.commission.
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@hazebeasts
Are you open? If not, please add me to your ping list!
@hazebeasts
Are you open? If not, please add me to your ping list!
@darkdragonfiend i hope this came out at least semi-alright???!? but here's a link

@wickedwhiteeyes @masumi added! :)
@darkdragonfiend i hope this came out at least semi-alright???!? but here's a link

@wickedwhiteeyes @masumi added! :)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12