Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [GIJINKA SHOP][200-900KT][also $$]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@hazebeasts Can I nab a slot for a flat color fullbody? I love the second style you showed as example, and I'd like a transparent background to go with it. This is the dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14001822] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140019/14001822_350.png[/img] [/url] He has a headshot reference in his bio but apart from that, nothing, so I'll leave it to you to design the gijinka. He has no lore either so all the creative liberty goes to you. Tell me when to send the payment and I will, thank you!
@hazebeasts
Can I nab a slot for a flat color fullbody? I love the second style you showed as example, and I'd like a transparent background to go with it. This is the dragon:

14001822_350.png

He has a headshot reference in his bio but apart from that, nothing, so I'll leave it to you to design the gijinka. He has no lore either so all the creative liberty goes to you. Tell me when to send the payment and I will, thank you!
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@hazebeasts

To be fair, he is a rock. And he is good son. 8)

Sorry I'm extremely indecisive in like the first... five minutes of ordering lmao. I changed it to a USD full body, but if it's a problem I am 100% okay with keeping it a bust!
@hazebeasts

To be fair, he is a rock. And he is good son. 8)

Sorry I'm extremely indecisive in like the first... five minutes of ordering lmao. I changed it to a USD full body, but if it's a problem I am 100% okay with keeping it a bust!
they scream - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
- abby art by cheitora!
@argante oh no its ok omg!! ahah i just didn't notice ooPS! ;;

@steex sure, no problem man! :D i'm cool with payment after or before, whichever one! (i wont lie tho payment before will probably motivate me to finish faster because ill feel guilty LOOOL;; but i'm down with anything as long as [mafia boss voice] i get my money

@firo hello again!!! he returns!!! yeah, i'd love to draw him again! :) feel free to pay after as usual and i'll probably be done within the next couple of days! :)
@argante oh no its ok omg!! ahah i just didn't notice ooPS! ;;

@steex sure, no problem man! :D i'm cool with payment after or before, whichever one! (i wont lie tho payment before will probably motivate me to finish faster because ill feel guilty LOOOL;; but i'm down with anything as long as [mafia boss voice] i get my money

@firo hello again!!! he returns!!! yeah, i'd love to draw him again! :) feel free to pay after as usual and i'll probably be done within the next couple of days! :)
@hazebeasts
Pfff alright then XD
@hazebeasts
Pfff alright then XD
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@hazebeasts

No worries and no rush! If you want to PM me your paypal email I'll send the payment over. c:
@hazebeasts

No worries and no rush! If you want to PM me your paypal email I'll send the payment over. c:
they scream - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
- abby art by cheitora!
@hazebeasts AAAAHHHHHHHH! THANK YOU SO MUCH HES PERFECT... and the cat its so cute omg im in love???
and i love his design christ his hair so good 10/10 and his ears!!! fsdfhs ITS AMAZING THANK YOU!!!!

ALSO i cant remeber if I paid already or not!!!
@hazebeasts AAAAHHHHHHHH! THANK YOU SO MUCH HES PERFECT... and the cat its so cute omg im in love???
and i love his design christ his hair so good 10/10 and his ears!!! fsdfhs ITS AMAZING THANK YOU!!!!

ALSO i cant remeber if I paid already or not!!!
bwp6CrZ.png
@hazebeasts

HOLEY MOLEY, please add me to your pinglist, if you're still doing that, of course!! *V*
@hazebeasts

HOLEY MOLEY, please add me to your pinglist, if you're still doing that, of course!! *V*
Td4lBWl.png
@hazebeasts
Could I get on that pinglist? :O
@hazebeasts
Could I get on that pinglist? :O
9 hours ahead of FR time

>>> [BUYING] Art! [sprites | retired apparel | 5milT | 20kg]
@mummy no, you haven't paid yet but take your time if you need it! :)
@ambitious @silverfish added! :)
@mummy no, you haven't paid yet but take your time if you need it! :)
@ambitious @silverfish added! :)
@hazebeasts na its okay!! whats your gem rate? I think its 750kt!
@hazebeasts na its okay!! whats your gem rate? I think its 750kt!
bwp6CrZ.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12