Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | turn your money into art [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Ambitious
Sure!
p.s. Sid's colors are fantastic
@Ambitious
Sure!
p.s. Sid's colors are fantastic
@Ayesthine

!!

Thank you! ;v; He is my baby, I get aaaall the art for him. All of it.
@Ayesthine

!!

Thank you! ;v; He is my baby, I get aaaall the art for him. All of it.
Td4lBWl.png
@Ayesthine [i]Type[/i]: Paint fullbody + color and basic shading [i]Subject Matter[/i]: I'd kill to see my baby boy Tempre in your style: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13443889] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/134439/13443889_350.png[/img] [/url] He's something of a right/left hand of my caln leader Varjoemo, and also a champion and... basically a guard dog and a champion. A very passionate and rough individual with horrible humor, so anything goes really when it comes to expressions etc. He's a water dragon by origin, but in my headcanon he has adapted to Boss' magic and can produce lightning. :-D I'm really open for anything, I just want to see him in your styleeeee [i]Style[/i]: Whatever works with you darling [i]Size[/i]: Gods I'm bad at these... maybe... max 650 pixels width? Height doesn't matter, whatever works. [i]Price[/i]: Let's see if I got this right... Paint fullbody; 50kt Color and shading; 20kt Apparels; 4000t That would be... 74000 treasure?? Can it be?? I'm not good with numbers but... nonononono. And since he has that skin of his it's anyhow going to raise the price so. Can I pay you like... 170000 t? It seems more fair, seriously. ;o; [i]Other[/i]: Nothing really, you're precious.
@Ayesthine

Type: Paint fullbody + color and basic shading
Subject Matter:
I'd kill to see my baby boy Tempre in your style:

13443889_350.png

He's something of a right/left hand of my caln leader Varjoemo, and also a champion and... basically a guard dog and a champion. A very passionate and rough individual with horrible humor, so anything goes really when it comes to expressions etc. He's a water dragon by origin, but in my headcanon he has adapted to Boss' magic and can produce lightning. :-D

I'm really open for anything, I just want to see him in your styleeeee

Style: Whatever works with you darling
Size: Gods I'm bad at these... maybe... max 650 pixels width? Height doesn't matter, whatever works.
Price: Let's see if I got this right...
Paint fullbody; 50kt
Color and shading; 20kt
Apparels; 4000t

That would be... 74000 treasure?? Can it be?? I'm not good with numbers but... nonononono.
And since he has that skin of his it's anyhow going to raise the price so. Can I pay you like... 170000 t? It seems more fair, seriously. ;o;

Other: Nothing really, you're precious.
They / them / their
HrA24rI.gif
@Ayesthine hey can you ping me everytime you get a drawing up here?

Also I'm gonna commission you later but right now Its too early for me to think straight haha
@Ayesthine hey can you ping me everytime you get a drawing up here?

Also I'm gonna commission you later but right now Its too early for me to think straight haha
ZNhRsiG.png
Ping me, or else I probably won't see your post!
@Ayesthine

--Editing how did I not see that form ,_,

Type: ps Lineart!
Subject Matter: hawke.verfans.com/Personal/Sonaref.png & http://images.verpets.com/uploads/custompets/557.png !! Something cute- maybe them cuddling or aggresively poking eachother over food?? Complete artist freedom!
Style: Any mix of cute and realistic!
Background: Maybe like a solid color, but not necessary!
Size: 600x450 if you can!
Price: I think about 180,00 but I'mmagiveyouatip
Other: Anything but peanut butter pls
@Ayesthine

--Editing how did I not see that form ,_,

Type: ps Lineart!
Subject Matter: hawke.verfans.com/Personal/Sonaref.png & http://images.verpets.com/uploads/custompets/557.png !! Something cute- maybe them cuddling or aggresively poking eachother over food?? Complete artist freedom!
Style: Any mix of cute and realistic!
Background: Maybe like a solid color, but not necessary!
Size: 600x450 if you can!
Price: I think about 180,00 but I'mmagiveyouatip
Other: Anything but peanut butter pls
wnekosig.gif
@Ayesthine ahhh id love a slot your art is lovely!

Type: PS lineart couple fullbody w/ color + basic shading
Subject Matter: couple piece of Mauvais and
Vertueux!
you have free reign on their poses and stuff. they're both rival princes and hate each other but while vertueux absolutely hates mauvais, mauvais is secretly infatuated with vertueux so if you want to include the part about their love-hate relationship you can! otherwise good ol' (angry) smooching is fine as well. theres also some traits in their bios and in their descriptions you can find a clickable image that will lead you to a stash link for more references if you want them!
Style: anything
Background: transparent is fine
Size: anything is fine. something big would be nice for details, but i dont mind small either!
Price: im lazy to calculate so i will just give you 300kT + 700g for this bc you're seriously underpricing yourself pls
Other: take your time, and feel free to leave out any of their apparel / accent / details. let me know if you need anything else! thank you!
@Ayesthine ahhh id love a slot your art is lovely!

Type: PS lineart couple fullbody w/ color + basic shading
Subject Matter: couple piece of Mauvais and
Vertueux!
you have free reign on their poses and stuff. they're both rival princes and hate each other but while vertueux absolutely hates mauvais, mauvais is secretly infatuated with vertueux so if you want to include the part about their love-hate relationship you can! otherwise good ol' (angry) smooching is fine as well. theres also some traits in their bios and in their descriptions you can find a clickable image that will lead you to a stash link for more references if you want them!
Style: anything
Background: transparent is fine
Size: anything is fine. something big would be nice for details, but i dont mind small either!
Price: im lazy to calculate so i will just give you 300kT + 700g for this bc you're seriously underpricing yourself pls
Other: take your time, and feel free to leave out any of their apparel / accent / details. let me know if you need anything else! thank you!
tumblr_ppwjyyaYY11w284yno2_r1_640.gif
@Ayesthine i think your slots might be full so can you ping me when you're open again? also you should definitely be charging more. like, double or triple if not more.
@Ayesthine i think your slots might be full so can you ping me when you're open again? also you should definitely be charging more. like, double or triple if not more.
» alder • 21+ • he/they • FR+9 timezone «
Give me a ping if you're still open? :3
i have a mighty need, and i rarely have a mighty need for dragon art. but this is amazing. ;o;
Give me a ping if you're still open? :3
i have a mighty need, and i rarely have a mighty need for dragon art. but this is amazing. ;o;
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@Ayesthine I love how Cloud turned out! Can you please ping me when you've updated your prices? I'd like to make sure you are compensated accordingly. :D

I'll also definitely be back to buy more art from you, possibly for my flight reps. But first I need to develop personalities for them... and earn more treasure. I'm broke now but it is so worth it.
@Ayesthine I love how Cloud turned out! Can you please ping me when you've updated your prices? I'd like to make sure you are compensated accordingly. :D

I'll also definitely be back to buy more art from you, possibly for my flight reps. But first I need to develop personalities for them... and earn more treasure. I'm broke now but it is so worth it.
Bk78Myp.png R5vYPVY.png
@Ayesthine Pssst, your art is fan-tabu-mazing. Do you by any chance do humans? If yes, can I see examples? :D
@Ayesthine Pssst, your art is fan-tabu-mazing. Do you by any chance do humans? If yes, can I see examples? :D
Hey, you should follow my Instagram and buy my cool ART!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7