Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ! Ye Olde Festival Art Shoppe !
1 2 3 4 5
@mrattus
ahhahah, thank you! I have no preference~ :D

Yes please! Do you want payment now or later?
@mrattus
ahhahah, thank you! I have no preference~ :D

Yes please! Do you want payment now or later?
@Saern since they're skins, whichever is ok!! ;o; though i would prefer to get at least one beforehand if thats okay
@Saern since they're skins, whichever is ok!! ;o; though i would prefer to get at least one beforehand if thats okay
@mrattus
alright, I'll be sending you the shards over soon then! \ o /
@mrattus
alright, I'll be sending you the shards over soon then! \ o /
bump!! Gotta add the stuff from last festival, which are here for those who r interested
bump!! Gotta add the stuff from last festival, which are here for those who r interested
Bump \o/
Bump \o/
Bump
Bump
bump :""0
bump :""0
@mrattus [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16698361] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/166984/16698361_350.png[/img] [/url] Her reference is in her bio. Can I get a lineart drawing for her? I would like her to look less of a teenager and have a serious/annoyed or mischievous expression. Up to you!
@mrattus

16698361_350.png

Her reference is in her bio.

Can I get a lineart drawing for her? I would like her to look less of a teenager and have a serious/annoyed or mischievous expression. Up to you!
Xzbv6y4.png
@Chaoha sure thing! Send over the mushrooms and we're good! Though, before you do that, the reference image in her bio is broken :"0
@Chaoha sure thing! Send over the mushrooms and we're good! Though, before you do that, the reference image in her bio is broken :"0
1 2 3 4 5