Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ! Ye Olde Festival Art Shoppe !
1 2 3 4 5
@Enigmatic thanks!!! :"D and nope, I can work off of written descriptions too!! or even just make it up off of the dragon itself without any description at all lol, love gijinkas
@Enigmatic thanks!!! :"D and nope, I can work off of written descriptions too!! or even just make it up off of the dragon itself without any description at all lol, love gijinkas
@mrattus Oh, yay, yay! Alright, let me see what I have for you, then. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13794237] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/137943/13794237_350.png[/img] [/url] This here is Remmy! He has his bio, if you want any extras besides what I tell you. I imagine him as having dark, somewhat short/messy hair, and reading glasses. Possibly of Asian descent! He loves technology, and he's basically a huge nerd. As far as personality goes, he's very sweet and quiet. Not a mean bone in his body! Do with that what you will! If that's too specific, or you get stuck with that, feel free to take some artist's interpretation and just do what you like! (: I'm a little bit short on embers, but within the next few minutes I'll have 'em all!
@mrattus Oh, yay, yay! Alright, let me see what I have for you, then.

13794237_350.png

This here is Remmy! He has his bio, if you want any extras besides what I tell you.

I imagine him as having dark, somewhat short/messy hair, and reading glasses. Possibly of Asian descent! He loves technology, and he's basically a huge nerd. As far as personality goes, he's very sweet and quiet. Not a mean bone in his body!

Do with that what you will! If that's too specific, or you get stuck with that, feel free to take some artist's interpretation and just do what you like! (: I'm a little bit short on embers, but within the next few minutes I'll have 'em all!
@Enigmatic which type of headshot did you want? :""D also do you have any preference for how dragon-ish the gijinka is? for example, some people like the gijinkas to just have horns, some prefer the full-on color scheme with tinted skin and funky hair, the works, etc. . .! from what im understanding you're leaning more towards humanish but i just thought id check haha!!
@Enigmatic which type of headshot did you want? :""D also do you have any preference for how dragon-ish the gijinka is? for example, some people like the gijinkas to just have horns, some prefer the full-on color scheme with tinted skin and funky hair, the works, etc. . .! from what im understanding you're leaning more towards humanish but i just thought id check haha!!
@mrattus I'd like the marker style! It's too perfect! I'm leaning towards more humanish, yeah. But like I said, if you feel like something would look good added in, feel free to go for it. (:
@mrattus I'd like the marker style! It's too perfect! I'm leaning towards more humanish, yeah. But like I said, if you feel like something would look good added in, feel free to go for it. (:
@Enigmatic alright awesome!! send over the embers asap and i should have it done by tomorrow :))
@Enigmatic alright awesome!! send over the embers asap and i should have it done by tomorrow :))
@Enigmatic !!! :"D [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/659f9b6359a1b3ebfcc204e04b5e15f7/tumblr_ntxe20CTri1tnma71o1_250.png[/img]
@Enigmatic !!! :"D

tumblr_ntxe20CTri1tnma71o1_250.png
opening early heck yes
gimme yo shards ;0
opening early heck yes
gimme yo shards ;0
Bump! I won't be here all day so if you don't get a response until this evening that's why
Bump! I won't be here all day so if you don't get a response until this evening that's why
Bump
Bump
bump!!
bump!!
1 2 3 4 5