Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | K&M's Imperial Sig Art Shop! [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
@drgrim

Aaaaaa thank you! >w< And yes because I need the monies. ;n; But thank you again I am happy you are back to purchase art from me <3
@drgrim

Aaaaaa thank you! >w< And yes because I need the monies. ;n; But thank you again I am happy you are back to purchase art from me <3
dyzIMMU.png
@Kazzy

You are very welcome <3 you deserve it for making such nice art! Also very happy to be back! Really loving your art :3:
@Kazzy

You are very welcome <3 you deserve it for making such nice art! Also very happy to be back! Really loving your art :3:
3YgXAOe.png
@butcherbaby

Self ping as a reminder, I should be able to commission a sig this week! I've been *dying* for one, they are so awesome!
@butcherbaby

Self ping as a reminder, I should be able to commission a sig this week! I've been *dying* for one, they are so awesome!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
^
^
dyzIMMU.png
^
^
dyzIMMU.png
^
^
dyzIMMU.png
@Kazzy
Are you guys only doing Imperials right now? I couldn't find anything on the front page that said so but I see there's a pinglist for other breeds. I'd like to be added to that pinglist (just in general, for any new breeds that come out!).
@Kazzy
Are you guys only doing Imperials right now? I couldn't find anything on the front page that said so but I see there's a pinglist for other breeds. I'd like to be added to that pinglist (just in general, for any new breeds that come out!).
___________ Incorporeal Substance ___
sev | he/they
gamedev | writer | artist
tarot adopts | pixel adopts
____9hqcHsy.png
x8YqlBy.gif
11efmKl.png
J7D1quC.png
@Alphys

Hey Dr. Alphys! (ehe) Yeah it's only Imps right now. What breed(s) were you looking for in particular so I will be able to see which breed is more wanted. xD
@Alphys

Hey Dr. Alphys! (ehe) Yeah it's only Imps right now. What breed(s) were you looking for in particular so I will be able to see which breed is more wanted. xD
dyzIMMU.png
@Kazzy
:3c

I'm mainly hoping for Nocturnes and Ridgebacks!
@Kazzy
:3c

I'm mainly hoping for Nocturnes and Ridgebacks!
___________ Incorporeal Substance ___
sev | he/they
gamedev | writer | artist
tarot adopts | pixel adopts
____9hqcHsy.png
x8YqlBy.gif
11efmKl.png
J7D1quC.png
@Alphys

Okay note taken! c:

In the meantime if you'd like to take a look, I have a chibi adopt shop for Imperials and Ridgebacks over here. :3
@Alphys

Okay note taken! c:

In the meantime if you'd like to take a look, I have a chibi adopt shop for Imperials and Ridgebacks over here. :3
dyzIMMU.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48