Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | K&M's Imperial Sig Art Shop! [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 47 48
@Kazzy

Yes~ And if her Flowerfall could be included as well in that price, that'd be great. But I'm not picky.

Payment sent~
@Kazzy

Yes~ And if her Flowerfall could be included as well in that price, that'd be great. But I'm not picky.

Payment sent~
NgNZt9h.png
@xRainy

You want the flowerfall to be as it is or a different colour?
@xRainy

You want the flowerfall to be as it is or a different colour?
dyzIMMU.png
@Kazzy

As is would be fine. Or another color if it blends better. I trust you with the overall finish. =3
@Kazzy

As is would be fine. Or another color if it blends better. I trust you with the overall finish. =3
NgNZt9h.png
@xRainy

Okays! xD Thanks!
@xRainy

Okays! xD Thanks!
dyzIMMU.png
@Kazzy

Hooray! Thank you so much. =3
@Kazzy

Hooray! Thank you so much. =3
NgNZt9h.png
@xRainy

You're welcome! And thank you for buying! :3
@xRainy

You're welcome! And thank you for buying! :3
dyzIMMU.png
^
^
dyzIMMU.png
@Kazzy [b]Username:[/b] drgrim [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15062897] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/150629/15062897_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Regular/Custom:[/b] Custom please [b]Notes (optional): [/b] I'd like him to (if possible) hold a sign that says "I <3 Pie" but with the '<3' being a real heart emoticon, however this doesn't work on FR ahaha. And eh, a bit dorky looking. (oops deleted my other reply, sorry if you got double pinged now!)
@Kazzy

Username:
drgrim
Dragon:

15062897_350.png

Regular/Custom:
Custom please
Notes (optional):
I'd like him to (if possible) hold a sign that says "I <3 Pie" but with the '<3' being a real heart emoticon, however this doesn't work on FR ahaha. And eh, a bit dorky looking.

(oops deleted my other reply, sorry if you got double pinged now!)
3YgXAOe.png
@drgrim

Oh hello! :3

Yes i got double pinged but it's okay xD And that's cool, it'll be $12 please! Send to kai.wulfric(at)gmail(dot)com!
@drgrim

Oh hello! :3

Yes i got double pinged but it's okay xD And that's cool, it'll be $12 please! Send to kai.wulfric(at)gmail(dot)com!
dyzIMMU.png
@Kazzy

Oh gosh, something always goes wrong when I post something in a thread :') but yay! Happy you are taking up this sig commission.
The payment has been send, you should receive soon!
@Kazzy

Oh gosh, something always goes wrong when I post something in a thread :') but yay! Happy you are taking up this sig commission.
The payment has been send, you should receive soon!
3YgXAOe.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 47 48