Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | :: Zoetic Animations :: [perm. closed]
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 88 89
@cypris

I love my animation so much!!!!! Is there any way I can be put back on the waitlist to get another one when there is an opening?
@cypris

I love my animation so much!!!!! Is there any way I can be put back on the waitlist to get another one when there is an opening?
3-CC2-F96-D-70-D1-4-DE0-8-A0-C-7292-F8437-F8-F.pngDQMdZmI.png
@BardsTale

You're already on there in spot #143 ^_^
@BardsTale

You're already on there in spot #143 ^_^
@cypris

Oh, Lol Awesome then! Going to have to start saving up then and decide a dragon :)
@cypris

Oh, Lol Awesome then! Going to have to start saving up then and decide a dragon :)
3-CC2-F96-D-70-D1-4-DE0-8-A0-C-7292-F8437-F8-F.pngDQMdZmI.png
@cypris

The buttons in your signature led me here after you bought my dragon and i absolutely love your animations? they look so good! could you add me to the pinglist for new stuff please?
@cypris

The buttons in your signature led me here after you bought my dragon and i absolutely love your animations? they look so good! could you add me to the pinglist for new stuff please?
@cypris
Could you add me to the ping list for when theres room available, many thanks!
@cypris
Could you add me to the ping list for when theres room available, many thanks!
@furtim @Kimikada

You've both been added to the list. :)

(Sorry for the delay furtim!)
@furtim @Kimikada

You've both been added to the list. :)

(Sorry for the delay furtim!)
This is AWESOME! I need to order one when I have the money <3
May I please be put on your ping list?
This is AWESOME! I need to order one when I have the money <3
May I please be put on your ping list?
tumblr_inline_n51c5lRQg41r4n64i.gif
@DjSeizure

Thank you! ^^ You've been added!
@DjSeizure

Thank you! ^^ You've been added!
@cypris what an amazing art shop you have! I wouldn't mind being added to the pinglist. A couple questions:

1. Are you not open to making bogsneak animations, or have you just not gotten any requests yet?

2. Would you ever consider making hatchling animations (for permababies, etc.)?
@cypris what an amazing art shop you have! I wouldn't mind being added to the pinglist. A couple questions:

1. Are you not open to making bogsneak animations, or have you just not gotten any requests yet?

2. Would you ever consider making hatchling animations (for permababies, etc.)?
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@Jeevas Thank you so much! I added you to the pinglist. 1. Totally open to bogsnek anims. :) I've only had one mini anim order for them. (My "library" on the first page is very out of date.) [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/c8GkahI.gif[/img][/center] 2. Hatchling anims are also fine! Here's a Coatl one I did. [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/M6WTJDs.gif[/img][/center]
@Jeevas

Thank you so much! I added you to the pinglist.

1. Totally open to bogsnek anims. :) I've only had one mini anim order for them. (My "library" on the first page is very out of date.)
c8GkahI.gif

2. Hatchling anims are also fine! Here's a Coatl one I did.
M6WTJDs.gif
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 88 89