Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~•Traditional Art Gijinka/OC•~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@FallingFreely

If you're still open and willing to draw this fellow:

http://highlightedsin.tumblr.com/post/127277435491/melnir-in-game-model-and-reference-for-the-front ?

Commission Type: Full body
Payment Preference: Treasure
Info about character: He's got purple eyes rather than the green eyes the ingame model shows. Pale skin, and the drawn picture there is to express more what the front of his hair looks like :'3
Notes: Apologize for the game model rather than art or somethin'. If you want me to pay more, I'm happy to do so. Or if you're like nahhh, cannot do this, I'm happy to offer you another character/back own uwu;
@FallingFreely

If you're still open and willing to draw this fellow:

http://highlightedsin.tumblr.com/post/127277435491/melnir-in-game-model-and-reference-for-the-front ?

Commission Type: Full body
Info about character: He's got purple eyes rather than the green eyes the ingame model shows. Pale skin, and the drawn picture there is to express more what the front of his hair looks like :'3
Notes: Apologize for the game model rather than art or somethin'. If you want me to pay more, I'm happy to do so. Or if you're like nahhh, cannot do this, I'm happy to offer you another character/back own uwu;
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
@FallingFreely

Not a dragon, but an OC, the main reference being here.
Commission Type: Fullbody
Payment Preference: Treasure or gems, whatever you prefer, but I do have both fox rats, all of the false bear familiars, and a Dappled Dunhoof if you would like any of those.
Info about character: Her name is Argon, and she comes from an underground cavern that is STUPID magical. And her body can't handle all that magic nonsense. She's magic-intolerant in a sense and life sucks in that aspect (she often looks like she's been awake forever, bloodshot eyes and the like), but she's become an alchemist of sorts, making use of the magical things around her in ways that don't end up hurting her. She is always tinkering with stuff, often bringing her experiments around with her (so perhaps having her carry some item she'd be working on with her would be nice, but we can talk about what you'd like to do?). The most important things to me though are that she has all of her jewelry (they're symbolic of a big part in her story, I can provide references for those upon request) and that she looks somewhat androgynous.
Notes: I'm pretty sure the familiars I offered are reasonably valuable? And I'd be interested in bribing you with like all of them for a separate commission if you're interested.
@FallingFreely

Not a dragon, but an OC, the main reference being here.
Commission Type: Fullbody
Payment Preference: Treasure or gems, whatever you prefer, but I do have both fox rats, all of the false bear familiars, and a Dappled Dunhoof if you would like any of those.
Info about character: Her name is Argon, and she comes from an underground cavern that is STUPID magical. And her body can't handle all that magic nonsense. She's magic-intolerant in a sense and life sucks in that aspect (she often looks like she's been awake forever, bloodshot eyes and the like), but she's become an alchemist of sorts, making use of the magical things around her in ways that don't end up hurting her. She is always tinkering with stuff, often bringing her experiments around with her (so perhaps having her carry some item she'd be working on with her would be nice, but we can talk about what you'd like to do?). The most important things to me though are that she has all of her jewelry (they're symbolic of a big part in her story, I can provide references for those upon request) and that she looks somewhat androgynous.
Notes: I'm pretty sure the familiars I offered are reasonably valuable? And I'd be interested in bribing you with like all of them for a separate commission if you're interested.
I apologize for the double ping, I think I double clicked the submit button :c
I apologize for the double ping, I think I double clicked the submit button :c
@Cloneclone - Hi there! I'd like to draw the character, but I'd ask for 350k instead of 250k because of his intricate outfit and weapon (though I could draw him shirtless if you'd prefer). Let me know if that's alright and i'll add you to slot two!
@Cloneclone - Hi there! I'd like to draw the character, but I'd ask for 350k instead of 250k because of his intricate outfit and weapon (though I could draw him shirtless if you'd prefer). Let me know if that's alright and i'll add you to slot two!
@maryamshrine - Sounds like an interesting character, I'd be happy to draw her! Wow, yeah those familiars are worth a lot. I'd be willing to draw Argon for one Fox Rat, or the Dunhoof, or two of the Bears. And I can do more characters in the future for the others if you'd like. I'll add you to slot three!
@maryamshrine - Sounds like an interesting character, I'd be happy to draw her! Wow, yeah those familiars are worth a lot. I'd be willing to draw Argon for one Fox Rat, or the Dunhoof, or two of the Bears. And I can do more characters in the future for the others if you'd like. I'll add you to slot three!
@Winterelle - Oh! I forgot to ask for the characters name, mainly for filing purposes.
@Winterelle - Oh! I forgot to ask for the characters name, mainly for filing purposes.
@FallingFreely
Sounds good to me! I'll send payment once I get to a computer, stuck in class right now :'c
@FallingFreely
Sounds good to me! I'll send payment once I get to a computer, stuck in class right now :'c
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
@FallingFreely she doesn't have one! Just call her Magical Girl because that's what she is C:
@FallingFreely she doesn't have one! Just call her Magical Girl because that's what she is C:
@FallingFreely [s]I'm back for your awesome art[/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11896748] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/118968/11896748_350.png[/img] [/url] Commission Type: Bust Payment Preference: Treasure Info about character: His name is Anterion and he's a coppersmith. He tends to be sarcastic and likes to play pranks on everyone. He's very loyal to those close to him and he's prone to muttering when stressed, absentmindedly taking things apart when nervous, & twiddling with things when worried.
@FallingFreely I'm back for your awesome art

11896748_350.png

Commission Type: Bust
Info about character: His name is Anterion and he's a coppersmith. He tends to be sarcastic and likes to play pranks on everyone. He's very loyal to those close to him and he's prone to muttering when stressed, absentmindedly taking things apart when nervous, & twiddling with things when worried.
Nest Network
w i s h l i s t
_
doeQOmt.pngdMSBs9b.png5Pvzltj.pngYRuGcXS.png
MxnNDdO.png
@Gilan - Hello again! I would love to draw Anterion, I've added you to slot three!
@Gilan - Hello again! I would love to draw Anterion, I've added you to slot three!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26