Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~•Traditional Art Gijinka/OC•~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
@FallingFreely Oh haha, no worries! I was going to pay yesterday anyway but I totally passed out early XD I'll send payment now~
@FallingFreely Oh haha, no worries! I was going to pay yesterday anyway but I totally passed out early XD I'll send payment now~
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
Happy Thanksgiving! Boop~
Happy Thanksgiving! Boop~
@FallingFreely
Will write tommorow, as I will pass my exam
@FallingFreely
Will write tommorow, as I will pass my exam
1_by_cas_a_fras-d9c9yge.png2_by_cas_a_fras-d9c9yg4.png3_by_cas_a_fras-d9c9yfv.png
@FallingFreely (Dragon link/image) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=161362] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1614/161362_350.png[/img] [/url] Commission Type: Waist-Up Payment Preference: A manticore familiar Info about character: Cuthbert is a grumpy fellow he doesn’t like people poking their nose into his business. He can take care of himself he’s level 25 and part of the clan coliseum team. He’s a bit of a loner likes exploring and writing map/documenting his findings. Notes: I have nothing else to say
@FallingFreely
(Dragon link/image)
161362_350.png

Commission Type: Waist-Up
Payment Preference: A manticore familiar
Info about character: Cuthbert is a grumpy fellow he doesn’t like people poking their nose into his business. He can take care of himself he’s level 25 and part of the clan coliseum team. He’s a bit of a loner likes exploring and writing map/documenting his findings.
Notes: I have nothing else to say
ECNdq9d.png
@SunDragon - Hello hello! I'll add you to slot one! Would you prefer his arms to be mechanical or have mechanical attachments elsewhere (from that accent)?
@SunDragon - Hello hello! I'll add you to slot one! Would you prefer his arms to be mechanical or have mechanical attachments elsewhere (from that accent)?
@FallingFreely Mechanical attachments please. Should I send over the manticore now?
@FallingFreely Mechanical attachments please. Should I send over the manticore now?
ECNdq9d.png
@SunDragon - Yes please.
@SunDragon - Yes please.
@fallingfreely [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/c61a0b5d03be31b4a5fcfab9c3a19fdb/tumblr_ntz6yp9aQW1rgnp0so2_r1_100.png[/img] Commission Type: headshot Payment Preference: treasure! Info about character: Badland Teste is my character on Starbound. He is of the Novakid race, they are a gas-based race with a wild west theme. i have a ton more info but i'd like to get confirmation first! Notes: i understand if you turn this down, i mean he is made of starstuff.
@fallingfreely
tumblr_ntz6yp9aQW1rgnp0so2_r1_100.png
Commission Type: headshot
Payment Preference: treasure!
Info about character: Badland Teste is my character on Starbound. He is of the Novakid race, they are a gas-based race with a wild west theme. i have a ton more info but i'd like to get confirmation first!
Notes: i understand if you turn this down, i mean he is made of starstuff.
tumblr_o80fpjUmV01uj5ydro1_100.png53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
@DraconicDemon - Do their heads have any human features or do they just look like balls of blue flame with a triangle in the center?
@DraconicDemon - Do their heads have any human features or do they just look like balls of blue flame with a triangle in the center?
@fallingfreely the shape of their brand (symbol on their face) and color vary between novakid but, no human features, yes.
@fallingfreely the shape of their brand (symbol on their face) and color vary between novakid but, no human features, yes.
tumblr_o80fpjUmV01uj5ydro1_100.png53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26