Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [O] My Hand Slipped... Festival Quicks
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Ruuvik Oh my god that's such a hard question... Um... Nothing in particular? My only request is that her and Solas are doing something cute/fluffy lol. And since I can't find the perfect picture I suppose you could just put literally 'dragon age inquisition antaam-saar' into google images and you'll find what she wears. But would it be possible to get your tumblr so I could submit the pictures of her to you?
@Ruuvik Oh my god that's such a hard question... Um... Nothing in particular? My only request is that her and Solas are doing something cute/fluffy lol. And since I can't find the perfect picture I suppose you could just put literally 'dragon age inquisition antaam-saar' into google images and you'll find what she wears. But would it be possible to get your tumblr so I could submit the pictures of her to you?
stag-divider.png
@Ruuvik Oh gosh! That first sketch on there is Solas ;o; Hmm... I was thinking maybe you could do a sketch of my Lavellan Ceveth with him? I'd be paying with 45 crystals and 25kt if that works? As for how to draw them, that's up to you. You could go fluffy or you could go horribly angsty, I'd be happy with either uwu
@Ruuvik Oh gosh! That first sketch on there is Solas ;o; Hmm... I was thinking maybe you could do a sketch of my Lavellan Ceveth with him? I'd be paying with 45 crystals and 25kt if that works? As for how to draw them, that's up to you. You could go fluffy or you could go horribly angsty, I'd be happy with either uwu
psychefennecat.png
@Moxitoxis alright, though the sketch was originally pretty angsty (since his reflection was going to have a broken Orb and a faded out face) so I'll probably have to do something different if you'd like something fluffy of it with your Inquisitor (though if we go angsty I could make the 'reflection' your Inquisitor reaching out for Solas or something like that?)

@PsycheFennecat Sure thing, sounds good~ Is there a particular pose you'd like them to be in or something similar to the original sketch? (Also will you like black and white or with colour?)
@Moxitoxis alright, though the sketch was originally pretty angsty (since his reflection was going to have a broken Orb and a faded out face) so I'll probably have to do something different if you'd like something fluffy of it with your Inquisitor (though if we go angsty I could make the 'reflection' your Inquisitor reaching out for Solas or something like that?)

@PsycheFennecat Sure thing, sounds good~ Is there a particular pose you'd like them to be in or something similar to the original sketch? (Also will you like black and white or with colour?)
tumblr_nsjnruorKM1rfcmceo1_500.gif
@Ruuvik - Do you do full-bodies? How much would it cost to do two characters, full-body, in the same picture? Probably with a simple background.

I will farm the colli to hell and back for shards . . .
@Ruuvik - Do you do full-bodies? How much would it cost to do two characters, full-body, in the same picture? Probably with a simple background.

I will farm the colli to hell and back for shards . . .
@Samayl I do indeed do full-bodies!

If you're wanting a sketch, since I don't usually do backgrounds with sketches, it'd cost a few gems more since it's not already included in the price, so it'd be 38 Shards for black and white; while with colour, it'd be 53 shards.

If you're wanting something more detailed and clean line-work with a background, it would be 143 shards~
@Samayl I do indeed do full-bodies!

If you're wanting a sketch, since I don't usually do backgrounds with sketches, it'd cost a few gems more since it's not already included in the price, so it'd be 38 Shards for black and white; while with colour, it'd be 53 shards.

If you're wanting something more detailed and clean line-work with a background, it would be 143 shards~
@Ruuvik

Can I reserve a spot for a bust and then fill out the form in the morning? I'm at work on break right now
@Ruuvik

Can I reserve a spot for a bust and then fill out the form in the morning? I'm at work on break right now
aC86tUH.png
wh3Tiip.png
nN1WWUH.png
YMPbu9R.png
wrSikcdE_o.gif
jt3PpxV.png
Button-2.png
@Rinibun sure thing
@Rinibun sure thing
@Ruuvik The joys of working overnights; accidentally passed out the moment I got home. Whoops. [b]Username OR UserID:[/b] Rinibun [b]What type of art are you wanting:[/b] Gijinka Bust [b]Is there a time limit:[/b] N [b]Details:[/b] I'd have to pay the extra 10k to have him designed. This guy is the friendliest King of Hallowe'en you could ever imagine. If one comes up to him claiming that they fit the bill, he is plenty happy to let them in without so much as a second glance. It has gotten to the point of excess, where he found a litter of bunnies and immediately adopted them into the clan, determined to make them belong as well. For actual design purposes, you have a hefty amount of artistic freedom. All I'd request is that a bunny be somehow incorporated into the image. [b]Dragon ID: [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14812668] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/148127/14812668_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]How will you be paying?:[/b] 40 shards, 40k? [b]Anything Else?:[/b] Not that I am particularly aware of.
@Ruuvik

The joys of working overnights; accidentally passed out the moment I got home. Whoops.

Username OR UserID: Rinibun
What type of art are you wanting: Gijinka Bust
Is there a time limit: N
Details: I'd have to pay the extra 10k to have him designed. This guy is the friendliest King of Hallowe'en you could ever imagine. If one comes up to him claiming that they fit the bill, he is plenty happy to let them in without so much as a second glance. It has gotten to the point of excess, where he found a litter of bunnies and immediately adopted them into the clan, determined to make them belong as well.
For actual design purposes, you have a hefty amount of artistic freedom. All I'd request is that a bunny be somehow incorporated into the image.
Dragon ID:
14812668_350.png

How will you be paying?: 40 shards, 40k?
Anything Else?: Not that I am particularly aware of.
aC86tUH.png
wh3Tiip.png
nN1WWUH.png
YMPbu9R.png
wrSikcdE_o.gif
jt3PpxV.png
Button-2.png
@Rinibun That's fine! Also, a Gijinka bust would actually be 80kt (design price included) or 80 Shards~
@Rinibun That's fine! Also, a Gijinka bust would actually be 80kt (design price included) or 80 Shards~
@Ruuvik

I meant paying both 40k and 40 shards, not either or. ^^ Half and half.
@Ruuvik

I meant paying both 40k and 40 shards, not either or. ^^ Half and half.
aC86tUH.png
wh3Tiip.png
nN1WWUH.png
YMPbu9R.png
wrSikcdE_o.gif
jt3PpxV.png
Button-2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9