Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Art of the Sun -Busts-
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
@TheSunTheGodsSaw if you open this back up and have a spot on your waiting list eventually... I'd love in!
<3
@TheSunTheGodsSaw if you open this back up and have a spot on your waiting list eventually... I'd love in!
<3
@SimFeetUnder

Of course! Thank you so much for your interest. Adding you now!

@Crims

Of course! Adding you now. =)
@SimFeetUnder

Of course! Thank you so much for your interest. Adding you now!

@Crims

Of course! Adding you now. =)
BuDq0ZK.gif
@kardi [img]http://i.imgur.com/4Z3SgEs.png[/img] Here is the lineart so far! what do you think? =)
@kardi

4Z3SgEs.png

Here is the lineart so far! what do you think? =)
BuDq0ZK.gif
@TheSuntheGodsSaw

AHHH - she's PERFECT! Love it, love it, love it, what a gorgeous picture of her!!!!! Love all the little details and her wonderful expression!!!!

My oldsters have been spoiled by your amazing art - (but Valor says his art is the best art. ;) He's biased.)
@TheSuntheGodsSaw

AHHH - she's PERFECT! Love it, love it, love it, what a gorgeous picture of her!!!!! Love all the little details and her wonderful expression!!!!

My oldsters have been spoiled by your amazing art - (but Valor says his art is the best art. ;) He's biased.)
rULXRhK.pngu0wKDNt.pngpony_002_certed00_by_owlcatpup-dbmrpzb.png
@TheSunTheGodsSaw

Is this limited to FR dregs and can I be added to the wait list? oUo
@TheSunTheGodsSaw

Is this limited to FR dregs and can I be added to the wait list? oUo
oCYZYUw.pngVIyGzUd.png
@Kardi I'm so lad you like it so far!! What do you think of this? =) If theres anything you'd like changed, please let me know! (Not gonna lie I am VERY proud of Valors' roses..haha..) [img]http://i.imgur.com/GW9qrr6.png[/img] @Empty Hello! As the first rule of my shop states, these commissions are for FR dragons only. My non-FR rates are much different! Are you still interested in art despite this? =)
@Kardi

I'm so lad you like it so far!! What do you think of this? =) If theres anything you'd like changed, please let me know! (Not gonna lie I am VERY proud of Valors' roses..haha..)

GW9qrr6.png

@Empty

Hello! As the first rule of my shop states, these commissions are for FR dragons only. My non-FR rates are much different! Are you still interested in art despite this? =)
BuDq0ZK.gif
@TheSuntheGodsSaw

I haven't a clue how I missed that, other than being distracted by such gorgeous art~ < 3

I am still interested, but after buying Ivy I'm sadly out of funds so it'll be a while before I have 250k. ;3;

Could you message me with what you charge for non-FR dregs? ouo
@TheSuntheGodsSaw

I haven't a clue how I missed that, other than being distracted by such gorgeous art~ < 3

I am still interested, but after buying Ivy I'm sadly out of funds so it'll be a while before I have 250k. ;3;

Could you message me with what you charge for non-FR dregs? ouo
oCYZYUw.pngVIyGzUd.png
@TheSuntheGodsSaw

Are you still taking a waiting list? If so, I'd love to be put on it. Your art is just amazing!
@TheSuntheGodsSaw

Are you still taking a waiting list? If so, I'd love to be put on it. Your art is just amazing!
QjxN3Ta.jpg
@TheSuntheGodsSaw I'm afraid I'm gonna need another slot on that waiting list if it's still available :)
@TheSuntheGodsSaw I'm afraid I'm gonna need another slot on that waiting list if it's still available :)
@TheSunTheGodsSaw

Gah, how do I keep missing your pings? I think they got drowned in a sea of accent pings or something, I've no I'm so sorry -- I love it, she's absolutely, utterly perfect. <3 Love the color, the shading that soft, sweet expression... aw, it fits her beautifully. Thank you so, so much, I so apologize for not getting back to you sooner!

Also Valor says the roses were 100 percent perfect, thank you. ;) He's very proud of himself with your gorgeous art!
@TheSunTheGodsSaw

Gah, how do I keep missing your pings? I think they got drowned in a sea of accent pings or something, I've no I'm so sorry -- I love it, she's absolutely, utterly perfect. <3 Love the color, the shading that soft, sweet expression... aw, it fits her beautifully. Thank you so, so much, I so apologize for not getting back to you sooner!

Also Valor says the roses were 100 percent perfect, thank you. ;) He's very proud of himself with your gorgeous art!
rULXRhK.pngu0wKDNt.pngpony_002_certed00_by_owlcatpup-dbmrpzb.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44