Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] OC art --> [13k+ G] [New Characters]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@Devs
I have my art shop here if you're interested! Right now I only take bust slots for treasure, and my slots are closed so the price might be a wee bit higher than listed /u\ If you're looking for something more involved I may be willing to do something for gems (depending on what it is), if they reflect my USD prices more than the treasure prices! ouo I'd also be willing to do a partial trade for some accents if that interests you /u\
@Devs
I have my art shop here if you're interested! Right now I only take bust slots for treasure, and my slots are closed so the price might be a wee bit higher than listed /u\ If you're looking for something more involved I may be willing to do something for gems (depending on what it is), if they reflect my USD prices more than the treasure prices! ouo I'd also be willing to do a partial trade for some accents if that interests you /u\
pmP2F8e.gif
@Devs Your cyborg character looks so fun to draw.

A couple examples X X X
@Devs Your cyborg character looks so fun to draw.

A couple examples X X X
@Tanija
Sure, I can do that, then.

@Usagiglower
No problem! In that case could I get couple art of Devin & Vaughn (Though they aren't necessary a 'couple'; more like a mentor-student kinda deal) And then just one stand-alone commish? Both fullbody? For the standalone you can pick whichever character you like best.

@dreamerdragon
I'd be interested! Have any prices in mind? Particuarly how much would you want for a waist-up or a fullbody, full color?

@Hoku
Ooh you have a really nice painterly style. How much of a higher price do you need for a fullcolor bust of a character of your choosing? I'll most likely buy it, but I just like to know the price beforehand anyways.

@Krissim
He's fun to draw until you get to the tail. I often curse myself over being so nitpicky when I draw it with full detail. I like your art a lot; could I get an idea of your prices?

@Tanija
Sure, I can do that, then.

@Usagiglower
No problem! In that case could I get couple art of Devin & Vaughn (Though they aren't necessary a 'couple'; more like a mentor-student kinda deal) And then just one stand-alone commish? Both fullbody? For the standalone you can pick whichever character you like best.

@dreamerdragon
I'd be interested! Have any prices in mind? Particuarly how much would you want for a waist-up or a fullbody, full color?

@Hoku
Ooh you have a really nice painterly style. How much of a higher price do you need for a fullcolor bust of a character of your choosing? I'll most likely buy it, but I just like to know the price beforehand anyways.

@Krissim
He's fun to draw until you get to the tail. I often curse myself over being so nitpicky when I draw it with full detail. I like your art a lot; could I get an idea of your prices?

V15vapj.gif
Accents
@Devs
It depends on if you'd like a speedpaint bust or a fully detailed bust! Speedpaints would run about 2kg, and fully detailed ones about 3kg in accordance with my USD prices (The ones I offer for treasure are a lot flatter/quicker, as seen in my finished pieces section) /u\ The speedpaint would likely be similar to the example in the first post of my thread, while a fully detailed render would be more along these lines: {x} {x}
^Both of those are WIPs, but you can get an idea of how much more detail I put into them /u\
@Devs
It depends on if you'd like a speedpaint bust or a fully detailed bust! Speedpaints would run about 2kg, and fully detailed ones about 3kg in accordance with my USD prices (The ones I offer for treasure are a lot flatter/quicker, as seen in my finished pieces section) /u\ The speedpaint would likely be similar to the example in the first post of my thread, while a fully detailed render would be more along these lines: {x} {x}
^Both of those are WIPs, but you can get an idea of how much more detail I put into them /u\
pmP2F8e.gif
@Hoku
Hmm, in that case I think I'll take a speedpaint. :]
@Hoku
Hmm, in that case I think I'll take a speedpaint. :]
V15vapj.gif
Accents
@Devs
Ok! I think your genderfluid deer kid could use some more love, so I'll do them if you don't mind ouob (They're cute as HECKIE)
@Devs
Ok! I think your genderfluid deer kid could use some more love, so I'll do them if you don't mind ouob (They're cute as HECKIE)
pmP2F8e.gif
@Hoku
Okay, sounds good! Thanks!
@Hoku
Okay, sounds good! Thanks!
V15vapj.gif
Accents
@Devs
I can do a fully colored and shaded waist up for 10 USD and a full body for 15 USD, adding a second character would be 5 USD (tought that's open for negotiation, I might take partial payment in gems/items if you make me a good offer).
@Devs
I can do a fully colored and shaded waist up for 10 USD and a full body for 15 USD, adding a second character would be 5 USD (tought that's open for negotiation, I might take partial payment in gems/items if you make me a good offer).
p1k4IiO.png
9J5FfIO.png
QyHkxC5.png
WQVC8wO.png
@Devs
I sure can!!! Colored, or no? 0:
(And I like half of the payment before, but I'm also cool with you waiting to send that until I show you sketches/wips??)
@Devs
I sure can!!! Colored, or no? 0:
(And I like half of the payment before, but I'm also cool with you waiting to send that until I show you sketches/wips??)
R8y6tqg.gif

EMBER ART SHOP LINK
@dreamerdragon
Ah, do you only take USD? If that's the case even with partial payment I think I'll need to wait a while before commissioning you since I'm running pretty low on available USD funds for art right now.

@Usagiglower
Yes, colored please! And that's fine, I'll send you over the first half of the payment shortly.
@dreamerdragon
Ah, do you only take USD? If that's the case even with partial payment I think I'll need to wait a while before commissioning you since I'm running pretty low on available USD funds for art right now.

@Usagiglower
Yes, colored please! And that's fine, I'll send you over the first half of the payment shortly.
V15vapj.gif
Accents
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15