Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] OC art --> [13k+ G] [New Characters]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Devs
I had an eerie deja vu feeling when I opened this thread. did I draw Visera for you like 10,000 years on Gaia? lol [link]

----
anyway, here's some samples! I mainly accept usd, but I can do mixed payment with gems. prices aren't set in stone, (I can work with your budget to an extent), but to give you an idea:

[Experimental Bust] ~$9, these are really fun and variable, like a grab bag !!
[Normal Bust] ~$16

[Fully Rendered Chibi] [Chibi Sketch] Full: ~$20, colored sketch ~$12

there's more art on [my Tumblr]. thanks for looking!
@Devs
I had an eerie deja vu feeling when I opened this thread. did I draw Visera for you like 10,000 years on Gaia? lol [link]

----
anyway, here's some samples! I mainly accept usd, but I can do mixed payment with gems. prices aren't set in stone, (I can work with your budget to an extent), but to give you an idea:

[Experimental Bust] ~$9, these are really fun and variable, like a grab bag !!
[Normal Bust] ~$16

[Fully Rendered Chibi] [Chibi Sketch] Full: ~$20, colored sketch ~$12

there's more art on [my Tumblr]. thanks for looking!
dkfdhdfsfdsdfsdfffsdfsfsskdhdfksf

UWMSI7v.png
@Devs Thank you! :V I can do that. What would you like to pay with and which OC?
@Devs Thank you! :V I can do that. What would you like to pay with and which OC?
@Tunatuna
Yeah, that's no problem! I understand completely. :] Am I to assume the dollar doodles are $1 or nah? Since 1 dollar seem really cheap for them; depending on how much they are I might be willing to spend some money on one. If not, I could maybe toss 2000 gems your way and see what I get?

@bashlomi
Lmao yes you did. I remember you. You've really improved tho, like dang. I really dig your busts. How much usd/gems mixed would you need for an experimental bust?

@Kayen
Would It be possible to do a mixed payment of half treasure half gems? As for which OC i'll let you pick whoever you like the most!
@Tunatuna
Yeah, that's no problem! I understand completely. :] Am I to assume the dollar doodles are $1 or nah? Since 1 dollar seem really cheap for them; depending on how much they are I might be willing to spend some money on one. If not, I could maybe toss 2000 gems your way and see what I get?

@bashlomi
Lmao yes you did. I remember you. You've really improved tho, like dang. I really dig your busts. How much usd/gems mixed would you need for an experimental bust?

@Kayen
Would It be possible to do a mixed payment of half treasure half gems? As for which OC i'll let you pick whoever you like the most!
V15vapj.gif
Accents
@Devs Yeah that would be okay! I think I'll do Visera then :) Any other preferences you wanna let me know about before I get started?
@Devs Yeah that would be okay! I think I'll do Visera then :) Any other preferences you wanna let me know about before I get started?
@devs
thank you!!
would $6 usd and 300 gems be alright? I usually aim for at least 50% usd, just because it helps with getting groceries lol. and I'd be up for drawing anybody. your characters are always great ;)
@devs
thank you!!
would $6 usd and 300 gems be alright? I usually aim for at least 50% usd, just because it helps with getting groceries lol. and I'd be up for drawing anybody. your characters are always great ;)

UWMSI7v.png
@Devs

Dollar doodles are exactly 1 US dollar :) let me know if you are interested in these snd I'll message you the details. and 2000 gems to start with is good with me too :) feel free to tip afterward too ;) Thank you so much!
@Devs

Dollar doodles are exactly 1 US dollar :) let me know if you are interested in these snd I'll message you the details. and 2000 gems to start with is good with me too :) feel free to tip afterward too ;) Thank you so much!
1122lulua.gif
@Devs I'd be interested in drawing an OC for you! Below is a link to my art shop! It has examples of my work.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1506254

If you are interested, could you please comment on that thread? I like keeping all of my requests together!
@Devs I'd be interested in drawing an OC for you! Below is a link to my art shop! It has examples of my work.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1506254

If you are interested, could you please comment on that thread? I like keeping all of my requests together!
@Kayen
Nothing that I can think of!

@bashlomi
Sure! I should be able to afford that. I'll let you pick whoever you like that isn't Visera, since you've drawn her before, haha.

@tunatuna
Ah okay! Is there any limit to how many dollar doodles I'd be able to order, then? Because I'd probably happily take one of each character if you'd allow it.
@Kayen
Nothing that I can think of!

@bashlomi
Sure! I should be able to afford that. I'll let you pick whoever you like that isn't Visera, since you've drawn her before, haha.

@tunatuna
Ah okay! Is there any limit to how many dollar doodles I'd be able to order, then? Because I'd probably happily take one of each character if you'd allow it.
V15vapj.gif
Accents
@devs okay! Lol I already got the sketch done, will probabaly be able to finish it tonight for ya :^)
@devs okay! Lol I already got the sketch done, will probabaly be able to finish it tonight for ya :^)
@Devs
ok, great! I'll draw Meer, that way if it suits your vision, you'll have another reference! :>
you can send the payment before/after, since I've worked with you before. my paypal email is cheyennewine@ gmail. com
I should be finished within one week, and I'll send a wip once I have the sketch down, if that's okay!
@Devs
ok, great! I'll draw Meer, that way if it suits your vision, you'll have another reference! :>
you can send the payment before/after, since I've worked with you before. my paypal email is cheyennewine@ gmail. com
I should be finished within one week, and I'll send a wip once I have the sketch down, if that's okay!

UWMSI7v.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15