Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pool's Art Shop [PERMANENTLY MOVED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/eaf6680ba8d82b7f2464d1ffb808e256/tumblr_ns6ievtQCw1uygsnro1_r1_1280.png[/img] [sub][color=white]Heeey there! I'm Pool! I'm Tide's mate, and well, this is my art shop! My Clan, Anemoi Spectrum, and I LOOOVE to make art, even the hatchlings (even though they're not that good at it yet)! So anyway, the one thing you need to know is that a few things are available for sponsorship! You know what that means? Be the first to buy it, and you get to choose exactly how you want it! We're gonna haul in high quality static animated busts and adoptables here, so hat especially applies to them! Yeah, so browse all you like! Hope you like our stuff, and keep an eye on our thread![/color][/sub] ----- [size=7][b]PERMANANTLY MOVED![/b][/size] ----- This thread has permanently been moved to a newer version, which is still a WIP! Please [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2500906#post_34701642][b][u]GO HERE[/b][/u][/url] to be added to the pinglist!
tumblr_ns6ievtQCw1uygsnro1_r1_1280.png

Heeey there! I'm Pool! I'm Tide's mate, and well, this is my art shop! My Clan, Anemoi Spectrum, and I LOOOVE to make art, even the hatchlings (even though they're not that good at it yet)! So anyway, the one thing you need to know is that a few things are available for sponsorship! You know what that means? Be the first to buy it, and you get to choose exactly how you want it! We're gonna haul in high quality static animated busts and adoptables here, so hat especially applies to them! Yeah, so browse all you like! Hope you like our stuff, and keep an eye on our thread!

PERMANANTLY MOVED!
This thread has permanently been moved to a newer version, which is still a WIP! Please GO HERE to be added to the pinglist!
t8w93zz.png
tumblr_inline_mlm82vUnKm1qz4rgp.gif
Pretty art! 8) Have a free bump~
Pretty art! 8) Have a free bump~
pdPOUgg.png
@RainbowSmoothie I was looking on your wish list and I noticed you wanted something similar to this: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/152268/15226726_350.png[/img] Sorry about the gembond but she's all I have. Would you be willing to trade art for her?
@RainbowSmoothie

I was looking on your wish list and I noticed you wanted something similar to this:
15226726_350.png
Sorry about the gembond but she's all I have. Would you be willing to trade art for her?
17117872_FUEl4b3NwjQlIGd.png
@RainbowSmoothie
I love your style! Do you only draw dragons? Would you be comfortable drawing a wolf as well? If it helps she kinda has a dragon feel to her.
@RainbowSmoothie
I love your style! Do you only draw dragons? Would you be comfortable drawing a wolf as well? If it helps she kinda has a dragon feel to her.
Yokai.gif
@ShyI3ird Yeah, I'd totally do that! Funny enough, I didn't even finish putting up my art options on there yet ^_^ But yes, I would trade for her! What kind of commission type were you intrested in? (There's also busts, animated busts, and pixel animations for both busts and full bodies. I think I have examples on my tumblr.)
@ShyI3ird Yeah, I'd totally do that! Funny enough, I didn't even finish putting up my art options on there yet ^_^ But yes, I would trade for her! What kind of commission type were you intrested in? (There's also busts, animated busts, and pixel animations for both busts and full bodies. I think I have examples on my tumblr.)
t8w93zz.png
@Sacnite Of course! I'm willing to draw just about anything. What did you have in mind? :)
@Sacnite Of course! I'm willing to draw just about anything. What did you have in mind? :)
t8w93zz.png
@RainbowSmoothie I also have [item=Teardrop Citrine Wing Loop] and [item=Glowing Blue Clawtips] I can trade with her to make it worth more. I'm interested in whatever you think my stuff is worth. ^_^
@RainbowSmoothie

I also have Teardrop Citrine Wing Loop and Glowing Blue Clawtips I can trade with her to make it worth more. I'm interested in whatever you think my stuff is worth. ^_^
17117872_FUEl4b3NwjQlIGd.png
@RainbowSmoothie

What version is the guardian art an example of? A colored Sketch, Colored Flat
or Full Color/Shading? (I'm still learning. ^^)
@RainbowSmoothie

What version is the guardian art an example of? A colored Sketch, Colored Flat
or Full Color/Shading? (I'm still learning. ^^)
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
@RainbowSmoothie
do you do human/humanoid characters as well or no?
Also would you accept gems, if so at what rate? o uo
@RainbowSmoothie
do you do human/humanoid characters as well or no?
Also would you accept gems, if so at what rate? o uo
@RainbowSmoothie
saw an example of your pixel art on your tumblr and i'm super interested in your style! o3o how much would it cost for both animated and static?
@RainbowSmoothie
saw an example of your pixel art on your tumblr and i'm super interested in your style! o3o how much would it cost for both animated and static?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8