Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pool's Art Shop [PERMANENTLY MOVED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@exosomniac Yes! Feel free! :)
@exosomniac Yes! Feel free! :)
t8w93zz.png
tumblr_inline_mlm82vUnKm1qz4rgp.gif
@RainbowSmoothie
ah, i notice on the list it says i want an animated bust? i'd just like a non-animated bust, pls ^^;
@RainbowSmoothie
ah, i notice on the list it says i want an animated bust? i'd just like a non-animated bust, pls ^^;
@Azlynn Sorry about that! I'll fix it as soon as I can.
@Azlynn Sorry about that! I'll fix it as soon as I can.
t8w93zz.png
@Chui OMG! I'm so sorry for the wait! Here you go!

I hope you like it! ;u;
@Chui OMG! I'm so sorry for the wait! Here you go!

I hope you like it! ;u;
t8w93zz.png
@rainbowsmoothie
Your animated busts are really somethin'! I'm totally interested, only I don't know if I have any dragons that would really fit the bill for one. ;u; Do you have any other examples of them, just so I can get an idea of what you can do?
@rainbowsmoothie
Your animated busts are really somethin'! I'm totally interested, only I don't know if I have any dragons that would really fit the bill for one. ;u; Do you have any other examples of them, just so I can get an idea of what you can do?
tumblr_o8n308Mrpa1uf7egto1_500.png
@LastTyme Sorry for the delay! At the current momment, I don't have a ton of other examples, but I am working on a pixel commission currently! ^_^'

I do pixel animations outside of FR, though. If you like, I can link to you something recent that I did. It's not really my best work, and I did it for a game, but it's a vauge idea of how I usually animate. (stressing the "vauge" a lot cou ghs)
@LastTyme Sorry for the delay! At the current momment, I don't have a ton of other examples, but I am working on a pixel commission currently! ^_^'

I do pixel animations outside of FR, though. If you like, I can link to you something recent that I did. It's not really my best work, and I did it for a game, but it's a vauge idea of how I usually animate. (stressing the "vauge" a lot cou ghs)
t8w93zz.png
@ShyI3ird I finally finished your commission! I was going to add in floating hearts like in my example, but the program I had to export the gif in didn't support it ;_;
I hope you like it! Please send me your payment whenever you're ready.
@ShyI3ird I finally finished your commission! I was going to add in floating hearts like in my example, but the program I had to export the gif in didn't support it ;_;
I hope you like it! Please send me your payment whenever you're ready.
t8w93zz.png
@RainbowSmoothie

She looks great! Thank you! I'll send you the skydancer. Did you want the blue claws too?
@RainbowSmoothie

She looks great! Thank you! I'll send you the skydancer. Did you want the blue claws too?
17117872_FUEl4b3NwjQlIGd.png
@ShyI3ird If you're willing to give them to me, I'll gladly take them! :)
@ShyI3ird If you're willing to give them to me, I'll gladly take them! :)
t8w93zz.png
@RainbowSmoothie if you're still accepting, i'd love to get an animated pixel bust of this guy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6844082] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68441/6844082_350.png[/img] [/url]
@RainbowSmoothie

if you're still accepting, i'd love to get an animated pixel bust of this guy

6844082_350.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8