Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tsuminah's Art Armoury
1 2 3 4 5 6
@tsuminah

Then a Cartoon Half Body Shots, Shaded please. Should I resubmit the form?
@tsuminah

Then a Cartoon Half Body Shots, Shaded please. Should I resubmit the form?
@PurplePanda

Please resubmit the form and yes, half body drawings are available.
Thank you.
@PurplePanda

Please resubmit the form and yes, half body drawings are available.
Thank you.
@tsuminah

Username: PurplePanda
Item: Cartoon Half Body Shots, Shaded- 18K
Picture: Gijinka of this dragon. Reference:X X X
Specifications (include size): Depends on you. ^^
Alternate colours / Colour scheme: -
Text & Font: -
Additional remarks: Please retain his horns. Feathered hat and mask are optional only. And please don't draw his emblem. :) There are more notes and references on his Bio.
@tsuminah

Additional remarks: Please retain his horns. Feathered hat and mask are optional only. And please don't draw his emblem. :) There are more notes and references on his Bio.
@PurplePanda I took some liberties with his clothing, I hope you don't mind. It was kind of difficult however thank you for the challenge! I hope you like it! [Click on the image to get the full view] [center] [url=http://orig01.deviantart.net/9c92/f/2015/216/c/4/fr_commission___caius_by_werewolf_lover99-d945fe1.png][img]http://t04.deviantart.net/ZyJ2-mnOpFd1TDH4lT1keQTwyFU=/fit-in/150x150/filters:no_upscale():origin()/pre02/eca7/th/pre/f/2015/216/c/4/fr_commission___caius_by_werewolf_lover99-d945fe1.png[/img][/url][/center] Thank you for commissioning at Tsuminah's Art Armoury. Please send the payment, thank you! And have a nice day!
@PurplePanda

I took some liberties with his clothing, I hope you don't mind.
It was kind of difficult however thank you for the challenge!

I hope you like it!
[Click on the image to get the full view]

fr_commission___caius_by_werewolf_lover99-d945fe1.png

Thank you for commissioning at Tsuminah's Art Armoury.
Please send the payment, thank you! And have a nice day!
@tsuminah

Ooooh! Awesome! I like it, thank you! <3 Sorry if Caius gave you a hard time. I hope the next one is a lot better? And am I allowed? :D

Additional remarks: Please retain his horns. The mask is optional, though I prefer it off his face. Maybe he's holding it, with only a portion of his face being covered? There are more notes and references on his Bio.
@tsuminah

Ooooh! Awesome! I like it, thank you! <3 Sorry if Caius gave you a hard time. I hope the next one is a lot better? And am I allowed? :D

Additional remarks: Please retain his horns. The mask is optional, though I prefer it off his face. Maybe he's holding it, with only a portion of his face being covered? There are more notes and references on his Bio.
@PurplePanda

Of course you are allowed!
However this one will take a bit longer as it is late and I've got a busy day tomorrow.

I hope you don't mind the wait :)
@PurplePanda

Of course you are allowed!
However this one will take a bit longer as it is late and I've got a busy day tomorrow.

I hope you don't mind the wait :)
@tsuminah

I don't mind waiting. ^^ Thanks!
@tsuminah

I don't mind waiting. ^^ Thanks!
@tsuminah
OH hello yes I checked notifications after inbox, but ahhh this is super cute!! Would you mind if I commissioned more later on?
@tsuminah
OH hello yes I checked notifications after inbox, but ahhh this is super cute!! Would you mind if I commissioned more later on?
@Mishakiara

No, I wouldn't mind at all! If anything I welcome it :)
@Mishakiara

No, I wouldn't mind at all! If anything I welcome it :)
@tsuminah
Ahh, cool! I'll def have you draw more of my characters later on then vuv do you do couples at all?
@tsuminah
Ahh, cool! I'll def have you draw more of my characters later on then vuv do you do couples at all?
1 2 3 4 5 6