Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tsuminah's Art Armoury
1 2 3 4 5 6
@tsuminah
Ahh, don't worry about it! It really isn't that much of a delay, ahaha. But ohhh my gosh I love it so much ; u; hope you don't mind me trying to get yet another, I love your art ahah.

Username: Mishakiara
Item: Cartoon Fullbody, colored / shaded! ~25kt?
Picture: Elliot
Specifications (include size): Person who's always super happy and cheerful! Dresses up really rich and fancy a lot of times. Dresses like a prince, always carries around their fencing sabre. Pretty thin and handsome. They are a girl but they're pretty boyish so pls no boobs thank u. Also kinda thick eyebrows please.
Alternate colours / Colour scheme: ?
Additional remarks: sobs sorry for so much commissions, your art is just so nice
@tsuminah
Ahh, don't worry about it! It really isn't that much of a delay, ahaha. But ohhh my gosh I love it so much ; u; hope you don't mind me trying to get yet another, I love your art ahah.

Username: Mishakiara
Item: Cartoon Fullbody, colored / shaded! ~25kt?
Picture: Elliot
Specifications (include size): Person who's always super happy and cheerful! Dresses up really rich and fancy a lot of times. Dresses like a prince, always carries around their fencing sabre. Pretty thin and handsome. They are a girl but they're pretty boyish so pls no boobs thank u. Also kinda thick eyebrows please.
Alternate colours / Colour scheme: ?
Additional remarks: sobs sorry for so much commissions, your art is just so nice
@Mishakiara

Oh you flatter me with that comment (>////<) ~! You don't have to be sorry for ordering, it makes my day when someone commissions me!

And yes, it'll be 25K :)
@Mishakiara

Oh you flatter me with that comment (>////<) ~! You don't have to be sorry for ordering, it makes my day when someone commissions me!

And yes, it'll be 25K :)
@tsuminah
Ahh, good! Also cool-cool-cool, I'll send it over now!
@tsuminah
Ahh, good! Also cool-cool-cool, I'll send it over now!
@PurplePanda

@Mishakiara

I will not be able to start on your orders till tomorrow evening due to going to court tomorrow in order to support my cousin. I am so sorry for the further delay in your orders.
@PurplePanda

@Mishakiara

I will not be able to start on your orders till tomorrow evening due to going to court tomorrow in order to support my cousin. I am so sorry for the further delay in your orders.
@tsuminah
Oh gosh, that's definitely alright!! take your time, and I hope things go okay with your cousin!
@tsuminah
Oh gosh, that's definitely alright!! take your time, and I hope things go okay with your cousin!
@PurplePanda Sorry for the delay and thank you for waiting! Here is your order! Thank you for commissioning at Tsuminah's Art Armoury, have a nice day! [center] [url=http://orig03.deviantart.net/556a/f/2015/223/f/d/fr_commission___januarius_by_werewolf_lover99-d95ajwu.png][img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/556a/f/2015/223/f/d/fr_commission___januarius_by_werewolf_lover99-d95ajwu.png[/img][/url][/center] @Mishakiara Sorry for the delay and thank you for waiting! Here's your order! Thank you for commissioning at Tsuminah's Art Armoury, have a nice day! [center] [url=http://img04.deviantart.net/92bb/i/2015/223/f/8/fr_commission___elliot_by_werewolf_lover99-d95ajrd.png][img]http://img04.deviantart.net/92bb/i/2015/223/f/8/fr_commission___elliot_by_werewolf_lover99-d95ajrd.png[/img][/url] [/center]
@PurplePanda

Sorry for the delay and thank you for waiting! Here is your order! Thank you for commissioning at Tsuminah's Art Armoury, have a nice day!
fr_commission___januarius_by_werewolf_lover99-d95ajwu.png

@Mishakiara

Sorry for the delay and thank you for waiting! Here's your order! Thank you for commissioning at Tsuminah's Art Armoury, have a nice day!
fr_commission___elliot_by_werewolf_lover99-d95ajrd.png
Username: Lyrastarbirbs
Item: Two half body shots please ;v;
Picture: I only have a description for the two charecters since i'm ordering art for their human form.
*theyre both kids

the first one is a redhead, with orange hair and freckles. He has messy and out of place hair, yet it still has a soft quality. He has dark maroon green eyes and he normally wears a dark green sweater, a bit too large for him. His hair is longer for a male but it does not reach his shoulders whatsoever.

the second one has brown hair and brown eyes and he wears a sweatshirt around his waist w/baggy clothes. he is usually not seen without scrapes or cuts because he tends to be reckless.

Specifications (include size): shaded, possibly a bit smaller ? ( like 500x500 at the most)
Alternate colours / Colour scheme:
Text & Font: no text please ;v;
Additional remarks: Its for a charecter contest that allows ordered art(wich i will credit you for) so can it please be done by the 31st? i can offer extra pay for this. If not, i completely understand. Your art is quality and it must take time.
Username: Lyrastarbirbs
Item: Two half body shots please ;v;
Picture: I only have a description for the two charecters since i'm ordering art for their human form.
*theyre both kids

the first one is a redhead, with orange hair and freckles. He has messy and out of place hair, yet it still has a soft quality. He has dark maroon green eyes and he normally wears a dark green sweater, a bit too large for him. His hair is longer for a male but it does not reach his shoulders whatsoever.

the second one has brown hair and brown eyes and he wears a sweatshirt around his waist w/baggy clothes. he is usually not seen without scrapes or cuts because he tends to be reckless.

Specifications (include size): shaded, possibly a bit smaller ? ( like 500x500 at the most)
Alternate colours / Colour scheme:
Text & Font: no text please ;v;
Additional remarks: Its for a charecter contest that allows ordered art(wich i will credit you for) so can it please be done by the 31st? i can offer extra pay for this. If not, i completely understand. Your art is quality and it must take time.
@tsuminah
Ohh my gosh i love it, it's so cute!! thank you for cute art! ;u ;
@tsuminah
@tsuminah
@tsuminah
@Mishakiara

Thank you for ordering from me! I'm glad you like it! <3

@Lyrastarbirbs

I will be able to complete the order before the 31st. Could I see your characters before I begin?
@Mishakiara

Thank you for ordering from me! I'm glad you like it! <3

@Lyrastarbirbs

I will be able to complete the order before the 31st. Could I see your characters before I begin?
1 2 3 4 5 6