Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nostalgia :// Slots Full; Ping List Open
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
And slots are full again ;v; You're all so quick!
@Zoustache @Fensalir;
The slots are yours 'v'
Feel free to PM me or post what you'd like drawn here whenever you're ready.
And slots are full again ;v; You're all so quick!
@Zoustache @Fensalir;
The slots are yours 'v'
Feel free to PM me or post what you'd like drawn here whenever you're ready.
33fdrb8.jpgmh52l0.jpg
2cf5awh.jpg34j5agn.jpg2lie81u.jpg
@Toothiana
sounds good! i'll write everything out in more detail and such and send it to you. just wanted to throw it in the thread before all the slots were taken, haha. i've been looking for the perfect artist for this for a while so i jumped at the chance.
@Toothiana
sounds good! i'll write everything out in more detail and such and send it to you. just wanted to throw it in the thread before all the slots were taken, haha. i've been looking for the perfect artist for this for a while so i jumped at the chance.
captain's creations: accents
@Toothiana weeeps I missed it :'D May I be added to both your general and livestream pinglist, please <: ?
@Toothiana weeeps I missed it :'D May I be added to both your general and livestream pinglist, please <: ?
HI5lm08.png
Sorry Sildrael, I try to open my slots up at different times of day to help people claim them but they always fill so quickly regardless @^@ I did add you to both pinglists as requested though.

And for everybody that picked up a slot, I am going to take a nap, so please pardon the delay in responding to refs and the like, I will get to them later today ^_^
Sorry Sildrael, I try to open my slots up at different times of day to help people claim them but they always fill so quickly regardless @^@ I did add you to both pinglists as requested though.

And for everybody that picked up a slot, I am going to take a nap, so please pardon the delay in responding to refs and the like, I will get to them later today ^_^
33fdrb8.jpgmh52l0.jpg
@Toothiana I had to waffle for a few minutes over who I wanted done by you; tough call, but I decided your lovely, soft style would be perfect for a gijinka of my girl Nanna. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19429651] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/194297/19429651_350.png[/img] [/url] And here's her human reference: [img]http://i.imgur.com/0Gu4VUD.png[/img] Nanna is the "denmother" of my clan. She is known as Nanna the Beloved. Soft-spoken and gentle, she minds the little ones (and fusses over a fair number of the grown ones, too...), telling stories, teaching them. Hatchlings love her warm, calming presence, her tendancy towards wearing soft furs and the way she always seems to smell of jasmine and tea. She often takes them for rides on her happy-to-oblige Elk familiar, Gyta. Regardless of your age, though, she always has a kind word of wisdom ready and makes the comfort and care of Wailingwind Keep and its inhabitants her personal responsibility. I can't wait to see what you make of her! As I've been placed in a slot, I'll send along payment right away! :)
@Toothiana I had to waffle for a few minutes over who I wanted done by you; tough call, but I decided your lovely, soft style would be perfect for a gijinka of my girl Nanna.

19429651_350.png

And here's her human reference:

0Gu4VUD.png

Nanna is the "denmother" of my clan. She is known as Nanna the Beloved. Soft-spoken and gentle, she minds the little ones (and fusses over a fair number of the grown ones, too...), telling stories, teaching them. Hatchlings love her warm, calming presence, her tendancy towards wearing soft furs and the way she always seems to smell of jasmine and tea. She often takes them for rides on her happy-to-oblige Elk familiar, Gyta. Regardless of your age, though, she always has a kind word of wisdom ready and makes the comfort and care of Wailingwind Keep and its inhabitants her personal responsibility.

I can't wait to see what you make of her!

As I've been placed in a slot, I'll send along payment right away! :)
HOUSE FENSALIR
HOUSE LONGCLAW

Wardens of the Everwinter Coast
v35E1wM.png
@toothiana AHHH I MISSED IT ;A;

Please put me on your general pinglist? I don't know what I'm on but -SCREECH-
@toothiana AHHH I MISSED IT ;A;

Please put me on your general pinglist? I don't know what I'm on but -SCREECH-
vnfnSuk.gif
Xairathan; You were on my pinglist for Illustrations & Bribe slots specifically, so I moved you over ^_^

@Fensalir; Just letting you know that I've noted down your references and received your payment today. I'll try to have a sketch for you to approve of within a few days d(^_^d)
Xairathan; You were on my pinglist for Illustrations & Bribe slots specifically, so I moved you over ^_^

@Fensalir; Just letting you know that I've noted down your references and received your payment today. I'll try to have a sketch for you to approve of within a few days d(^_^d)
33fdrb8.jpgmh52l0.jpg
@toothiana

Hi hi Mem-Dragon! It didn't matter this round since you weren't picking a full illustration, but I think I should be on the bribe ping list? If its easier you can put me in general too and I'll just keep a lookout! Can't wait to see what pretties are drawn this round :D
@toothiana

Hi hi Mem-Dragon! It didn't matter this round since you weren't picking a full illustration, but I think I should be on the bribe ping list? If its easier you can put me in general too and I'll just keep a lookout! Can't wait to see what pretties are drawn this round :D
@She Hi deary \('v'\)
( Fun fact, Clouded and I are planning to enter the BC on Neo soon haha. Anyways... )

You're definitely right, I'm not actually sure what happened there because there's so much overlap in the different categories, you were somehow the only person signed up for Bribe slots that didn't get pinged -^- Sorry about that.
@She Hi deary \('v'\)
( Fun fact, Clouded and I are planning to enter the BC on Neo soon haha. Anyways... )

You're definitely right, I'm not actually sure what happened there because there's so much overlap in the different categories, you were somehow the only person signed up for Bribe slots that didn't get pinged -^- Sorry about that.
33fdrb8.jpgmh52l0.jpg
@toothiana

No prob :p

(Oh my god let me know what week I will totally be there with you lol. The BC.... Been forever.)
@toothiana

No prob :p

(Oh my god let me know what week I will totally be there with you lol. The BC.... Been forever.)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22