Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Drown's Art Shop~
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 119 120
Drat sorry uh forgot to ping @Drown

I'd like the slot for Firefly if you don't mind, and I have an OC rather than a dragon, I'm on mobile so it's a bit fudgy rn
Drat sorry uh forgot to ping @Drown

I'd like the slot for Firefly if you don't mind, and I have an OC rather than a dragon, I'm on mobile so it's a bit fudgy rn
They/Them or He/Him please! YCOzZhb.gif
@Drown Ooo, can I claim the spot for the Firefly Scroll? I happen to have an extra! :3
@Drown Ooo, can I claim the spot for the Firefly Scroll? I happen to have an extra! :3
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Alskasaur ah i apologize, the only firefly scroll slot has been taken :[ i just haven't edited it yet because i'm working on pieces currently
@Alskasaur ah i apologize, the only firefly scroll slot has been taken :[ i just haven't edited it yet because i'm working on pieces currently
929e5e65de92a6f5621e68b7bd63b4e9043f6f82.png
@Drown Ahhh drat! Well if you happen to need another one in the future, you know who to call! XD
@Drown Ahhh drat! Well if you happen to need another one in the future, you know who to call! XD
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Drown Username and ID: Takehaya #372345 Dragon(s)/OC(s): Xander / Hunter [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/64d47e696420dff5d0384b4b561be7fe/tumblr_p53kb8Gmja1wngx72o2_1280.jpg[/img] https://imgur.com/a/gNcHfAy ((I have one or two other photos of him from another angle, but I might have to send them on pm through tumblr because they're not hosted on other sites... ((EDIT: Album has been uploaded to Imgur finally)) Bust/Full body/Signature: Bust Style?: Coloured sketch Details?: He's a prince-suddenly-turned-king, so he's near-arrogant of himself to hide the fact he's terrified of his position. Stressed but he keeps up his image that he's a hero with a stern face. Physically he's as depicted with a couple malformed scales on his left cheek, and the dark blue protrusion out of his chest is the same material as bone/his horns, just darker. After the tough plating around his lips his gums have another set of plain sharp teeth. He also has a sort of chain motif so if you want to incorporate that it's cool Payment: Firefly Scroll
@Drown

Username and ID: Takehaya #372345

Dragon(s)/OC(s): Xander / Hunter

tumblr_p53kb8Gmja1wngx72o2_1280.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/gNcHfAy

((I have one or two other photos of him from another angle, but I might have to send them on pm through tumblr because they're not hosted on other sites... ((EDIT: Album has been uploaded to Imgur finally))

Bust/Full body/Signature: Bust

Style?: Coloured sketch

Details?: He's a prince-suddenly-turned-king, so he's near-arrogant of himself to hide the fact he's terrified of his position. Stressed but he keeps up his image that he's a hero with a stern face. Physically he's as depicted with a couple malformed scales on his left cheek, and the dark blue protrusion out of his chest is the same material as bone/his horns, just darker. After the tough plating around his lips his gums have another set of plain sharp teeth. He also has a sort of chain motif so if you want to incorporate that it's cool

Payment: Firefly Scroll
They/Them or He/Him please! YCOzZhb.gif
@Drown darn it looks like the slot got taken. ok ill just wait tell you open next.
@Drown darn it looks like the slot got taken. ok ill just wait tell you open next.
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Lyra531 for starmap? i still need one more, only one slot of the two was claimed! let me know if you're still interested
@Lyra531 for starmap? i still need one more, only one slot of the two was claimed! let me know if you're still interested
@drown do you have a pinglist for when slots open? i'd probably be paying usd :o
@drown do you have a pinglist for when slots open? i'd probably be paying usd :o
she/her | +3 fr time | tumblr
[ please buy these g1s lol ]
@dorsia i do! :} i'll add you to it
@dorsia i do! :} i'll add you to it
@Drown
Please add me to your pinglist for any open slots c:
@Drown
Please add me to your pinglist for any open slots c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png