Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Specialty Art Shop [FULL]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@Defiance It would be of this warrior here, with apparel, please. ^.^ If you need inspiration for a pose or anything, there's information about her in her bio, too. Style: full body, shaded Reference(s): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4273605] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/42737/4273605_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment type: treasure
@Defiance It would be of this warrior here, with apparel, please. ^.^ If you need inspiration for a pose or anything, there's information about her in her bio, too.

Style: full body, shaded
Reference(s):

4273605_350.png

Payment type: treasure
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@ChristianCutie

That would be fine, but honestly with all that apparel it would bring the price up to about 275k ^^' just cause it's so complex. Plus the gembond
@ChristianCutie

That would be fine, but honestly with all that apparel it would bring the price up to about 275k ^^' just cause it's so complex. Plus the gembond
iONBDu0.png
@Defiance That'll work just fine, thank you for taking this on! ^w^ I just sent the payment. c:
@Defiance That'll work just fine, thank you for taking this on! ^w^ I just sent the payment. c:
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@ChristianCutie
Awesome, thank you! I'll get started as soon as I can :)
@ChristianCutie
Awesome, thank you! I'll get started as soon as I can :)
iONBDu0.png
@MoonGoddess Here's another sketch of what I imagined. Let me know if you would like something different. Also if you want a different pose :) [img]http://i.imgur.com/WLTvSoH.png[/img] I know it's missing a tail, but I have to find room to add the 9th one ^^ The cool thing is I have always really loved how adorable Dragonair's face is, but I never cared much for it's snake-like body. So this is a fun one for me ^^
@MoonGoddess

Here's another sketch of what I imagined. Let me know if you would like something different. Also if you want a different pose :)

WLTvSoH.png

I know it's missing a tail, but I have to find room to add the 9th one ^^

The cool thing is I have always really loved how adorable Dragonair's face is, but I never cared much for it's snake-like body. So this is a fun one for me ^^
iONBDu0.png
@ChristianCutie How does this pose work for you? I see she's a fighter so I wanted to give her a pose that displays her confidence and power without looking really aggressive ^^ I'm not good at feet, so I left them out until I see how you like the pose first. I'd rather save the extra time on the feet for when it's time to draw them [img]http://i.imgur.com/mHl3cJg.png[/img] Anything need to be changed? Apparel comes last, so I haven't forgotten it :)
@ChristianCutie

How does this pose work for you? I see she's a fighter so I wanted to give her a pose that displays her confidence and power without looking really aggressive ^^ I'm not good at feet, so I left them out until I see how you like the pose first. I'd rather save the extra time on the feet for when it's time to draw them

mHl3cJg.png

Anything need to be changed? Apparel comes last, so I haven't forgotten it :)
iONBDu0.png
@Defiance
EEK!! SO CUTE! OwO

only problem with it is it's horn. c: i'd like a longer more-unicorn like horn. c:
have i sent payment already? :O
@Defiance
EEK!! SO CUTE! OwO

only problem with it is it's horn. c: i'd like a longer more-unicorn like horn. c:
have i sent payment already? :O
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@MoonGoddess

Yes you have :) I just wanted to confirm that it looks alright before I begin the time consuming part. More unicorn like with it having like the twist it it? Not smooth, right?

Lol sorry for all the questions. I like making sure it's exactly how my customers want it
@MoonGoddess

Yes you have :) I just wanted to confirm that it looks alright before I begin the time consuming part. More unicorn like with it having like the twist it it? Not smooth, right?

Lol sorry for all the questions. I like making sure it's exactly how my customers want it
iONBDu0.png
@Defiance
Ah, actually just longer. :)
Not a short horn? :3
@Defiance
Ah, actually just longer. :)
Not a short horn? :3
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@MoonGoddess

Sounds good! I should have it done really soon :)
@MoonGoddess

Sounds good! I should have it done really soon :)
iONBDu0.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12