Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Specialty Art Shop [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@defiance i can definitely throw some treasure in c': uhh i have a diver sash, seashell mantle and a sunbeam soldier (also possibly solar blades if you'd be interested). I wish i had scrolls D: the closest ive got is a rename scroll >u<
im trying to save gems, but i may be able to spare about 50-100? c:

Oh! I have a rotclaw from riot of rot 2014 too!
@defiance i can definitely throw some treasure in c': uhh i have a diver sash, seashell mantle and a sunbeam soldier (also possibly solar blades if you'd be interested). I wish i had scrolls D: the closest ive got is a rename scroll >u<
im trying to save gems, but i may be able to spare about 50-100? c:

Oh! I have a rotclaw from riot of rot 2014 too!
PVehrz5.png
bsTwpFg.png
sZShZzW.png
1hgU4Yj.png
LRdLP2V.png
g6CyIfP.png
bYt72YT.png
794a3145f6fa1f605844f6d1d3f20ebb5196384f.png Wishlist
@rubesdragon
Alright ^^ what is it you would like drawn? Then we can decide on a price, and then what items equal the value.
@rubesdragon
Alright ^^ what is it you would like drawn? Then we can decide on a price, and then what items equal the value.
iONBDu0.png
@defiance id like a flat colour of a human OC (depending on what i can afford, id take a headshot, bust or full body c: )

@defiance id like a flat colour of a human OC (depending on what i can afford, id take a headshot, bust or full body c: )

PVehrz5.png
bsTwpFg.png
sZShZzW.png
1hgU4Yj.png
LRdLP2V.png
g6CyIfP.png
bYt72YT.png
@rubesdragon
Alright, no problem! :) how much treasure did you say you could throw in? That's mainly what I'm looking for, but I don't want to wipe you out of it, so I'm also interested in the solar blades and sunbeam soldier XD
@rubesdragon
Alright, no problem! :) how much treasure did you say you could throw in? That's mainly what I'm looking for, but I don't want to wipe you out of it, so I'm also interested in the solar blades and sunbeam soldier XD
iONBDu0.png
@defiance well depending on how much is needed i could do some saving but i currently have 50k treasure on me c:
@defiance well depending on how much is needed i could do some saving but i currently have 50k treasure on me c:
PVehrz5.png
bsTwpFg.png
sZShZzW.png
1hgU4Yj.png
LRdLP2V.png
g6CyIfP.png
bYt72YT.png
@rubesdragon
eh I don't want to take it from you. I hate being low on treasure, so Ill accept just the items.
The solar blades equals about 75k, and the soldier equals about 45k. So 120k total. That falls in the bust range if that works for you :)
@rubesdragon
eh I don't want to take it from you. I hate being low on treasure, so Ill accept just the items.
The solar blades equals about 75k, and the soldier equals about 45k. So 120k total. That falls in the bust range if that works for you :)
iONBDu0.png
@defiance i could give you an extra 30k for a waist up? ^-^
@defiance i could give you an extra 30k for a waist up? ^-^
PVehrz5.png
bsTwpFg.png
sZShZzW.png
1hgU4Yj.png
LRdLP2V.png
g6CyIfP.png
bYt72YT.png
@rubesdragon
Sure :) I need references for the face, hair, and clothing
@rubesdragon
Sure :) I need references for the face, hair, and clothing
iONBDu0.png
@Defiance

thank you so much! sorry, i forgot to ask; are you comfortable doing (very mild) nsfw? I have 2 characters so if you dont wanna do the nsfw one i can link you to the other one c':
@Defiance

thank you so much! sorry, i forgot to ask; are you comfortable doing (very mild) nsfw? I have 2 characters so if you dont wanna do the nsfw one i can link you to the other one c':
PVehrz5.png
bsTwpFg.png
sZShZzW.png
1hgU4Yj.png
LRdLP2V.png
g6CyIfP.png
bYt72YT.png
@rubesdragon
Haha... ^^' sorry I don't know what nsfw means... I'm slow with that stuff
@rubesdragon
Haha... ^^' sorry I don't know what nsfw means... I'm slow with that stuff