Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | BD Siggys Shop! ~Closed~
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37 38
@Mirsheb
Sure! Added~
@Mirsheb
Sure! Added~
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon
Could I please be put on the pinglist?
I love these, but I don't even know what I want yet :U
@Bluedragon
Could I please be put on the pinglist?
I love these, but I don't even know what I want yet :U
@Sandwich
Thank you! ;v; Added~
@Sandwich
Thank you! ;v; Added~
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon I would like to snag a spot! [b]Username[/b]: Spopple [B]Dragon/creature[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6855404] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68555/6855404_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Detail[/b](Like poses, emotion, ect): I was thinking of making him look like he is about to strike in a side view. Like crouching in the front with his butt up, kinda like how a cat does when pouncing. I for sure want his mouth open with fangs and stuff like snakes do. I love the curly ends of the tails of Coatl's please please do include that too. XD Animation would also be cool but idk what could really be done with everything he is wearing. Maybe make his eyes and the Plague symbol glow some? Would love the accent included too. If you think anything could be added I'm totally willing to pay for it. [b]Would you like to send payment before or after..?[/b] I can for sure send half now. The rest will have to be worked on haha. You make these look so amazing I'm so excited to see!
@Bluedragon
I would like to snag a spot!

Username: Spopple
Dragon/creature:

6855404_350.png

Detail(Like poses, emotion, ect): I was thinking of making him look like he is about to strike in a side view. Like crouching in the front with his butt up, kinda like how a cat does when pouncing. I for sure want his mouth open with fangs and stuff like snakes do. I love the curly ends of the tails of Coatl's please please do include that too. XD

Animation would also be cool but idk what could really be done with everything he is wearing. Maybe make his eyes and the Plague symbol glow some? Would love the accent included too. If you think anything could be added I'm totally willing to pay for it.
Would you like to send payment before or after..? I can for sure send half now. The rest will have to be worked on haha. You make these look so amazing I'm so excited to see!
72950fba9f629d38a261cabc45fe9ab2.png
@Spopple
Dearly sorry but i don't have any spare slot open at the movement D: But however i added you to the ping list.

I'm truly sorry!!
@Spopple
Dearly sorry but i don't have any spare slot open at the movement D: But however i added you to the ping list.

I'm truly sorry!!
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon

Yessssss please add me to the ping list!!! :D
@Bluedragon

Yessssss please add me to the ping list!!! :D
2t5JFrj.png
@Bluedragon

Also, could you do a price quote for me pretty please? I'll probably want a variation of this girl down there in my signature with the blue under her fur being slightly aglow ^^ And her eyes and antlers to glow<3
@Bluedragon

Also, could you do a price quote for me pretty please? I'll probably want a variation of this girl down there in my signature with the blue under her fur being slightly aglow ^^ And her eyes and antlers to glow<3
2t5JFrj.png
@Bluedragon
I noticed right after I posted I didn't read far enough. Read everything besides your slots I just saw it said open at the top and figured oh hey! Shame on me sorry but thank you for adding me to the pinglist I shall indeed wait for an opening. :3
@Bluedragon
I noticed right after I posted I didn't read far enough. Read everything besides your slots I just saw it said open at the top and figured oh hey! Shame on me sorry but thank you for adding me to the pinglist I shall indeed wait for an opening. :3
72950fba9f629d38a261cabc45fe9ab2.png
@Bluedragon Could I please be added to the pinglist?
@Bluedragon Could I please be added to the pinglist?
@Soi

Added :3

@Blitzstrike
Sure added!

I can give you a quote, but for that you'll need to use my order form. Just full it out and see where we can go form there. However there is abit of a wait as i'm very slowly getting to all order currently.

@Spopple
Thats alright! I'm sorry to bring you the news ;v;
Not at all! <3
@Soi

Added :3

@Blitzstrike
Sure added!

I can give you a quote, but for that you'll need to use my order form. Just full it out and see where we can go form there. However there is abit of a wait as i'm very slowly getting to all order currently.

@Spopple
Thats alright! I'm sorry to bring you the news ;v;
Not at all! <3
35326_s.gif
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37 38