Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pixels and Paints (closed)
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
@AesSedai

Could you maybe make a pixel of this guy running? If you could, may I have the price of it for both small and big pixels? owo Thank you!
@AesSedai

Could you maybe make a pixel of this guy running? If you could, may I have the price of it for both small and big pixels? owo Thank you!
r7LsxK2.png
@aessedai

Ayy you changed your name! 8) I'd love to order another pixel from you~ Would you be willing to do a DA group avatar pixel?
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1930268
@aessedai

Ayy you changed your name! 8) I'd love to order another pixel from you~ Would you be willing to do a DA group avatar pixel?
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1930268
pdPOUgg.png
@CoffinPrince
Since a run requires 7-8 frames of full body hand drawn animation (no tweening like I do with the bouncing or just partial like I do with the tails), I would say small would be 400kt and big would be 700kt. If you like both, however, I can do both for 800kt (two pixels for one price).

@Skiatha
Of course! I'd price it at 150kt.
@CoffinPrince
Since a run requires 7-8 frames of full body hand drawn animation (no tweening like I do with the bouncing or just partial like I do with the tails), I would say small would be 400kt and big would be 700kt. If you like both, however, I can do both for 800kt (two pixels for one price).

@Skiatha
Of course! I'd price it at 150kt.
@aessedai

Ahh awesome! *u* Could you animate the unihorn to make a little flashy sparkle and also have the Kylin blink? Also I'd love the words "Kylin Dynasty" to be included as well~ Bg/no bg can be up to you!

If that's alright with you I'll send over the treasure~
@aessedai

Ahh awesome! *u* Could you animate the unihorn to make a little flashy sparkle and also have the Kylin blink? Also I'd love the words "Kylin Dynasty" to be included as well~ Bg/no bg can be up to you!

If that's alright with you I'll send over the treasure~
pdPOUgg.png
@AesSedai Does the 2 for 800kT offer only work if both of them are of the same character? o.o Because I don't think it would be nessessary to have two identical pixels, aside from size of the same character XD However, if you're willing to do one of the character above and one of a different one I'd be up for it owo
@AesSedai Does the 2 for 800kT offer only work if both of them are of the same character? o.o Because I don't think it would be nessessary to have two identical pixels, aside from size of the same character XD However, if you're willing to do one of the character above and one of a different one I'd be up for it owo
r7LsxK2.png
@Skiatha
Sounds good! I have a few holiday commission sketches to do before i start on these so I'll probably start next week or so.

@CoffinPrince
Sadly no, sorry. It would be for the same pixel, just sized differently.
Now, if both characters are canine/feline based, I can cut you another deal. Which other character were you thinking?
@Skiatha
Sounds good! I have a few holiday commission sketches to do before i start on these so I'll probably start next week or so.

@CoffinPrince
Sadly no, sorry. It would be for the same pixel, just sized differently.
Now, if both characters are canine/feline based, I can cut you another deal. Which other character were you thinking?
@AesSedai Maybe this one?
@AesSedai Maybe this one?
r7LsxK2.png
@AesSedai
Do you take any items for payment?
@AesSedai
Do you take any items for payment?
tumblr_o6mdjrOxSL1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngDon't forget to ping me @Jirvey!tumblr_o6mdjrOxSL1u9ymyzo10_r1_100.png
@aessedai

Actually may I change my order? x) It'll be of the same character, but no bg or words are needed, and the dimensions of the pixel can be up to you! I'd just like a big fullbody with the blinking and sparkle only, pose up to you. uvu Would that still be 150k?
@aessedai

Actually may I change my order? x) It'll be of the same character, but no bg or words are needed, and the dimensions of the pixel can be up to you! I'd just like a big fullbody with the blinking and sparkle only, pose up to you. uvu Would that still be 150k?
pdPOUgg.png
@AesSedai

Hello there! I'm interested in ordering a piece from you if you're still open. :3 I've been on the lookout for a pixel artist to make a sort of clan mascot for me.

I'm wanting to get probably a bigger pixel size of a raven/crow. I would like for it to be standing similar to this here, but facing the other direction. And if possible what I would like to have added is a red stone or rock that the back claw is grasping/resting on. Also, I'm not sure if you're able to do glowing animations? But I'm really wanting the birds eye to be the same red as the stone and for them to glow and dim in synchronization. Would this be possible for you and if so how much would you be looking for? :D
@AesSedai

Hello there! I'm interested in ordering a piece from you if you're still open. :3 I've been on the lookout for a pixel artist to make a sort of clan mascot for me.

I'm wanting to get probably a bigger pixel size of a raven/crow. I would like for it to be standing similar to this here, but facing the other direction. And if possible what I would like to have added is a red stone or rock that the back claw is grasping/resting on. Also, I'm not sure if you're able to do glowing animations? But I'm really wanting the birds eye to be the same red as the stone and for them to glow and dim in synchronization. Would this be possible for you and if so how much would you be looking for? :D
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48