Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {Sunnie Delight}apixelcafe NEW:MACARONS
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17
My grandma is actually pretty good with her computer and TV, but she doesn't understand the terms for the parts.
@Sunniesaurus
My grandma is actually pretty good with her computer and TV, but she doesn't understand the terms for the parts.
@Sunniesaurus
LWDw43p.png
@FlameBlitz

My grandma is 92 so that doesn't help any haha! She had my mom in her 40's or so. Her age shows. xD
@FlameBlitz

My grandma is 92 so that doesn't help any haha! She had my mom in her 40's or so. Her age shows. xD
Sunnie Delight; A cafe for dragons and their taimers.
Status: OPEN; NEW!~ Macaroons and Flight Rising based treats.

banner_zpskhutssiu.png
@Sunniesaurus You're very welcome! Looks like you've got business already - congratulations! ^^
@Sunniesaurus You're very welcome! Looks like you've got business already - congratulations! ^^
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@Sunniesaurus

AHH SUNNIE I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU! YOU'RE MAKING BUSINESS ALREADY~ <3333

I'm sorry for suddenly disappearing, I had company over~ It was such a pleasant surprise to see people already ordering things from you ah~
@Sunniesaurus

AHH SUNNIE I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU! YOU'RE MAKING BUSINESS ALREADY~ <3333

I'm sorry for suddenly disappearing, I had company over~ It was such a pleasant surprise to see people already ordering things from you ah~
KBnNaZu.png
@Sunniesaurus

You seem to be doing pretty well for yourself, Sun. <3
And an early morning poke from me too. *poke*
@Sunniesaurus

You seem to be doing pretty well for yourself, Sun. <3
And an early morning poke from me too. *poke*
@Kerokerokola <3 my nena

-stretch-
@Kerokerokola <3 my nena

-stretch-

banner_zpskhutssiu.png
@Sunniesaurus Curious to know how this works and your pixels are super cute. Do you have examples of orders? If I ordered some number of items would they be rearranged in some way to form a large picture or do I just get the separate items to play with? Is there a difference in the pixel s per person?
@Sunniesaurus Curious to know how this works and your pixels are super cute. Do you have examples of orders? If I ordered some number of items would they be rearranged in some way to form a large picture or do I just get the separate items to play with? Is there a difference in the pixel s per person?
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Kuroida When you make an order (say if you order individual items with the big order form instead of the buy-all form) I give you the unmarked images individually in a private message. :) It's all individual transparent items, so they work great being used on top of colored backgrounds without a white background on them. ^^ You have full rights to do whatever the heck ya want with them lol, just not give them away. xD I gotta make a profit.

It's funny I've seen them on tumblrs of previous customers, their gaia names are on their tumblrs, makes my heart all warm seeing my work used.

But yeah, I have all the non-watermarked pixel image codes on a file that I copy from to paste into a private message for you. :)
@Kuroida When you make an order (say if you order individual items with the big order form instead of the buy-all form) I give you the unmarked images individually in a private message. :) It's all individual transparent items, so they work great being used on top of colored backgrounds without a white background on them. ^^ You have full rights to do whatever the heck ya want with them lol, just not give them away. xD I gotta make a profit.

It's funny I've seen them on tumblrs of previous customers, their gaia names are on their tumblrs, makes my heart all warm seeing my work used.

But yeah, I have all the non-watermarked pixel image codes on a file that I copy from to paste into a private message for you. :)

banner_zpskhutssiu.png
@Sunniesaurus
My Chikarita~
<33
*snuggle*
@Sunniesaurus
My Chikarita~
<33
*snuggle*
@Sunniesaurus Ah that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying. Atm I'm trying to save up but when I get more money I'm definitely going to buy up your shop haha. Do you have a pinglist or something for updates? Would love to be placed on one if you can so I don't forget :)
@Sunniesaurus Ah that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying. Atm I'm trying to save up but when I get more money I'm definitely going to buy up your shop haha. Do you have a pinglist or something for updates? Would love to be placed on one if you can so I don't forget :)
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17