Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~:Elvera's Portraits:~(Read last post)
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 39 40
@ElveraBasilisk

Do you still have slots open? ^^
@ElveraBasilisk

Do you still have slots open? ^^
AoZdhkp.png
@celes

Not this moment, I am sorry :<
@celes

Not this moment, I am sorry :<
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png
@ElveraBasilisk

Alright :c Could you please ping me when you have some open? ^^
@ElveraBasilisk

Alright :c Could you please ping me when you have some open? ^^
AoZdhkp.png
@celes of course! c:
@celes of course! c:
@KitsumiMahon
@Yaevinn
@Jaffa

Just a heads up you haven't been forgotten! :) I realize it's been a few days, but I'm still wrapping up at school with finals. I'll be leaving my campus the 15th so it won't be long before I can dig in and show you refined sketches.

Thank you for your patience!
@KitsumiMahon
@Yaevinn
@Jaffa

Just a heads up you haven't been forgotten! :) I realize it's been a few days, but I'm still wrapping up at school with finals. I'll be leaving my campus the 15th so it won't be long before I can dig in and show you refined sketches.

Thank you for your patience!
@kitsumimahon @yaevinn @jaffa

Unfortunately, because of life events and unpredictable scheduling that has been out of my hands, I must reluctantly cancel your commissions. If you are willing to wait until some future, unknown date (no later than February), I have no qualms keeping you listed as commissions to be done. Just let me know! And if you have questions, feel free to ask! Life is just punching me while I'm down, I hate to put you all off like this :/
@kitsumimahon @yaevinn @jaffa

Unfortunately, because of life events and unpredictable scheduling that has been out of my hands, I must reluctantly cancel your commissions. If you are willing to wait until some future, unknown date (no later than February), I have no qualms keeping you listed as commissions to be done. Just let me know! And if you have questions, feel free to ask! Life is just punching me while I'm down, I hate to put you all off like this :/
@ElveraBasilisk

I've waited months for art before, so I don't mind waiting! If you could keep me on your list, that would be great. I know that life happens, and this time of the year is definitely the busiest for everyone. Happy holidays, I hope you have found the time to settle down for a bit and enjoy them :)
@ElveraBasilisk

I've waited months for art before, so I don't mind waiting! If you could keep me on your list, that would be great. I know that life happens, and this time of the year is definitely the busiest for everyone. Happy holidays, I hope you have found the time to settle down for a bit and enjoy them :)
H5mMPK3.png
@ElveraBasilisk

May I be added to your pinglist? You have absolutely gorgeous art :)
@ElveraBasilisk

May I be added to your pinglist? You have absolutely gorgeous art :)
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
@lallie

sure thing! :) and thank you! ^///^
@lallie

sure thing! :) and thank you! ^///^
@ElveraBasilisk

Thanks so very much!
Although sorry to bother and such, but you forgot the 'e' on the end of my name heh
@ElveraBasilisk

Thanks so very much!
Although sorry to bother and such, but you forgot the 'e' on the end of my name heh
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 39 40