Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~:Elvera's Portraits:~(Read last post)
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
[*]@Steex [*]@Nemodave [*]@cele [*]@dag22 [*]@Simply [*]@starshining [*]@foxicle [*]@trippybaby [*]@xxcastielxx [*]@reikimuroichi [*]@yaevinn [*]@starshining [*]@shortkeike [*]@jaffa [*]@theravensheflys [*]@vibe [*]@thorbjorn [*]@tennisbutt [*]@Drachenschwinge [*]@Prabha [*]@Weapon [*]@tybaltcatulet [*]@Celes [*]@lallie ----- I'm going through a major period of "getting my life together now I've graduated university" BUT. I am briefly offering an opening or two to those willing to pay. I will take a commission from the best offers of my choice, whatever style you'd like, though I recommend this recent portrait style. [img]http://imgur.com/tVxwSd6.png[/img] I will allow no lower than 2,000,000-2,500,000t/3000g. OR, I am in need of these genes! [item=Secondary Gene: Alloy][item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer][item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer][item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer][item=Primary Gene: Petals][Item=Secondary Gene: Shimmer][item=Secondary Gene: Opal][item=Primary Gene: Metals][Item=Secondary Gene: Butterfly]
[*]@Steex
[*]@Nemodave
[*]@cele
[*]@dag22
[*]@Simply
[*]@starshining
[*]@foxicle
[*]@trippybaby
[*]@xxcastielxx
[*]@reikimuroichi
[*]@yaevinn
[*]@starshining
[*]@shortkeike
[*]@jaffa
[*]@theravensheflys
[*]@vibe
[*]@thorbjorn
[*]@tennisbutt
[*]@Drachenschwinge
[*]@Prabha
[*]@Weapon
[*]@tybaltcatulet
[*]@Celes
[*]@lallie
I'm going through a major period of "getting my life together now I've graduated university" BUT. I am briefly offering an opening or two to those willing to pay. I will take a commission from the best offers of my choice, whatever style you'd like, though I recommend this recent portrait style.
tVxwSd6.png

I will allow no lower than 2,000,000-2,500,000t/3000g. OR, I am in need of these genes!
Secondary Gene: Alloy Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Primary Gene: Petals Secondary Gene: Shimmer Secondary Gene: Butterfly
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png
bump
bump
@ElveraBasilisk

I'd love to take one of those slots!
How many of those genes would you accept for payment? Do they have to match up to 3000g?
@ElveraBasilisk

I'd love to take one of those slots!
How many of those genes would you accept for payment? Do they have to match up to 3000g?
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
@lallie 2-3 of the genes, and no, not necessarily. :) I'd also take mixed payments if you'd prefer that option. Just so I know, what did you have in mind? :D
@lallie 2-3 of the genes, and no, not necessarily. :) I'd also take mixed payments if you'd prefer that option. Just so I know, what did you have in mind? :D
@ElveraBasilisk Well I'd like to offer a Butterfly Scroll and 2kg pure in Gems :) As for what I had in mind, I've been wanting to get art for this lovely boy below. He's a prophet for the Clan and on the leading council. I was thinking of a gijinka portrait, the style you've got listed above would be perfect. I'm not too fussy on whether or not it is headshot/busy/torso and above etc. I'm also going to be exceedingly unhelpful (which I sincerely apologise for) but I unfortunately don't have any references of him so far [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30310851] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/303109/30310851_350.png[/img] [/url] Also, congrats with graduating Uni! That's a huge achievement so well done :D I've just started uni so I have a way to go ;-;
@ElveraBasilisk

Well I'd like to offer a Butterfly Scroll and 2kg pure in Gems :)

As for what I had in mind, I've been wanting to get art for this lovely boy below. He's a prophet for the Clan and on the leading council. I was thinking of a gijinka portrait, the style you've got listed above would be perfect. I'm not too fussy on whether or not it is headshot/busy/torso and above etc. I'm also going to be exceedingly unhelpful (which I sincerely apologise for) but I unfortunately don't have any references of him so far

30310851_350.png

Also, congrats with graduating Uni! That's a huge achievement so well done :D I've just started uni so I have a way to go ;-;
qvTNuJR.png

candle-smol.png
@Lallie

That sounds wonderful and you've got yourself a slot CAUSE HOLY COW I HAVE TO DRAW HIM. Do you have any preferences in appearance? I.e., How much of his "dragon" is showing, hair style, posture, anything like that? :) If you have preferences, that's perfectly fine! If you want my take on him, that's perfectly fine! ^^

(And thank you so much ;o; I loved and hated it, loved it better than I liked high school though xD you'll be fine, just make friends with your teachers! c: That's like one of the key things to success, I think )
@Lallie

That sounds wonderful and you've got yourself a slot CAUSE HOLY COW I HAVE TO DRAW HIM. Do you have any preferences in appearance? I.e., How much of his "dragon" is showing, hair style, posture, anything like that? :) If you have preferences, that's perfectly fine! If you want my take on him, that's perfectly fine! ^^

(And thank you so much ;o; I loved and hated it, loved it better than I liked high school though xD you'll be fine, just make friends with your teachers! c: That's like one of the key things to success, I think )
@ElveraBasilisk

Ahh thankyou!! Thankyou so much, I'm so excited now :D
As for appearance, I'd like to keep the antlers (I adore antlers on things) and I'd love for him to have long hair rather than short. Personality wise, He's a very wise and regal dragon, who never speaks more than necessary (if that helps). Other, I give you free artistic licence!

When would you like payment?

(I agree with you there, uni is so much better than highschool xD but even now I can see where the love/hate relationship with it comes from haha. Thanks for the tip! :) My teachers seem friendly enough so hopefully I can! What are your plans now? Further study? Or have you had enough uni :P )
@ElveraBasilisk

Ahh thankyou!! Thankyou so much, I'm so excited now :D
As for appearance, I'd like to keep the antlers (I adore antlers on things) and I'd love for him to have long hair rather than short. Personality wise, He's a very wise and regal dragon, who never speaks more than necessary (if that helps). Other, I give you free artistic licence!

When would you like payment?

(I agree with you there, uni is so much better than highschool xD but even now I can see where the love/hate relationship with it comes from haha. Thanks for the tip! :) My teachers seem friendly enough so hopefully I can! What are your plans now? Further study? Or have you had enough uni :P )
qvTNuJR.png

candle-smol.png
@lallie

Bruh, that's my go-to aesthetic XD I love you (and I adore your lair, dangit)
Payment is whenever you feel! :D though I'd rather know you're satisfied with a piece before I receive anything ^^;

(cry and try and get a job right now I'm building my portfolio with digital works as that seems to be the direction of the world, but my dream is to go to an Atelier in Edinburgh, Scotland T_T study old school yo Dx <3 )
@lallie

Bruh, that's my go-to aesthetic XD I love you (and I adore your lair, dangit)
Payment is whenever you feel! :D though I'd rather know you're satisfied with a piece before I receive anything ^^;

(cry and try and get a job right now I'm building my portfolio with digital works as that seems to be the direction of the world, but my dream is to go to an Atelier in Edinburgh, Scotland T_T study old school yo Dx <3 )
@ElveraBasilisk

It's an amazing aesthetic tho <3 (aaaah thankyou ;;-;; that means a lot)

I'll half half it :) I'll provide half the payment before and the rest once it's done. Is that ok? I'm sure I'm going to be satisfied with the piece regardless, you're an amazing artist.

(Nu don't cry, think positive, things will always turn out ok in the end. Good luck with the portfolio building! Also, that is an amazing dream and one I believe you can do it if you put your mind to it :) <3 )
@ElveraBasilisk

It's an amazing aesthetic tho <3 (aaaah thankyou ;;-;; that means a lot)

I'll half half it :) I'll provide half the payment before and the rest once it's done. Is that ok? I'm sure I'm going to be satisfied with the piece regardless, you're an amazing artist.

(Nu don't cry, think positive, things will always turn out ok in the end. Good luck with the portfolio building! Also, that is an amazing dream and one I believe you can do it if you put your mind to it :) <3 )
qvTNuJR.png

candle-smol.png
@ElveraBasilisk

Can I be added to your ping list?
@ElveraBasilisk

Can I be added to your ping list?
oulcMpY.gif
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40