Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ken's Commissions/ 4 FR/5 USD Slots
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32
@Inoue
YAS. Sending now! I am eternally indebted. :D
@Inoue
YAS. Sending now! I am eternally indebted. :D
caxmwzR.gifernxivc.gif 1Mh1SeE.gifYYki2B5.gif mqe06U7.gifLrQB8S8.gif
bump
bump
bump
bump
@Inoue

Could you draw pokemon? AND a Pokemon Gijinka (Humanoid)
@Inoue

Could you draw pokemon? AND a Pokemon Gijinka (Humanoid)
ahxK5Ry.gifeOZIL9r.gifJnfgyIz.gif6rHmrJx.gif
@Inoue Hi there! I'd love to get a gijinka bust of Arcutio here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5249079] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/52491/5249079_350.png[/img] [/url] I don't currently have a humanoid ref of her, and would welcome you to take artistic libery/design her as you see fit. (I'd like her glasses and scar to remain as part of her design however!) If you do need a ref, however, I can sketch one out - but I'm not the best at humans, haha. And I'd like to pay in T if that's alright. c:
@Inoue

Hi there!
I'd love to get a gijinka bust of Arcutio here:

5249079_350.png

I don't currently have a humanoid ref of her, and would welcome you to take artistic libery/design her as you see fit. (I'd like her glasses and scar to remain as part of her design however!)
If you do need a ref, however, I can sketch one out - but I'm not the best at humans, haha.

And I'd like to pay in T if that's alright. c:
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@NerdyDragon
I'm so sorry I never saw your ping!! Yes I do Pokemon and Pokemon gijinkas!!
@NerdyDragon
I'm so sorry I never saw your ping!! Yes I do Pokemon and Pokemon gijinkas!!
@Kaial
I can whip something up of your dragon for sure! I'll send you the sketch when I'm done to see if there's anything you'd like to be changed before I color it!
That'll be 150kT, and you can either pay partial now and partial later or pay up front. It's up to you. Just let me know when you'd like it finished by.
@Kaial
I can whip something up of your dragon for sure! I'll send you the sketch when I'm done to see if there's anything you'd like to be changed before I color it!
That'll be 150kT, and you can either pay partial now and partial later or pay up front. It's up to you. Just let me know when you'd like it finished by.
@Inoue

Wellp Diver vouched for you so I'm happy to pay it all up front. c:
There's no reason to rush, soo within the next month or so for a pretty open deadline?

I'll send payment now, thank you!
@Inoue

Wellp Diver vouched for you so I'm happy to pay it all up front. c:
There's no reason to rush, soo within the next month or so for a pretty open deadline?

I'll send payment now, thank you!
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial
Diver is super kind aaaa
I'll try to have it done sooner than that! Thank you so much for the commission and I look forward to drawing your coatl!
@Kaial
Diver is super kind aaaa
I'll try to have it done sooner than that! Thank you so much for the commission and I look forward to drawing your coatl!
@Inoue This might seem a bit random but I love the traditional sketches and artworks I've been seeing on your tumblr and was wondering if you have pricing for those?
@Inoue This might seem a bit random but I love the traditional sketches and artworks I've been seeing on your tumblr and was wondering if you have pricing for those?
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32