Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ken's Commissions/ 4 FR/5 USD Slots
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32
@Fujo I'm so sorry I hadn't realized it had been that long. I have the art finished I just haven't had a way to scan it in and send it off. I'll be happy to refund you for what've you've paid as soon as I send off the art. I'm so sorry and thank you for your patience.
@Fujo I'm so sorry I hadn't realized it had been that long. I have the art finished I just haven't had a way to scan it in and send it off. I'll be happy to refund you for what've you've paid as soon as I send off the art. I'm so sorry and thank you for your patience.
@Inoue Oh i didnt realize it was finished already! Thats good then , no need to repay me =3 And no need to be sorry! Idk if you could take a pic with a cellphone and show it to me that way? So I know what it looks like? I am just excited to know it is finished!
@Inoue Oh i didnt realize it was finished already! Thats good then , no need to repay me =3 And no need to be sorry! Idk if you could take a pic with a cellphone and show it to me that way? So I know what it looks like? I am just excited to know it is finished!
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Inoue

Could I be added to your ping list for when you open slots? *_*
@Inoue

Could I be added to your ping list for when you open slots? *_*
@Romiress
@cutinstincts
@CanisMajoris
3 slots available!
@Romiress
@cutinstincts
@CanisMajoris
3 slots available!
@Inoue
Dragon/OC: OC~ But they haven't been named yet. :Ic
Reference images: http://toyhou.se/851120.-
Type of Commission: Gijinka Bust, full color
Payment method: Gems
Notes: Do you prefer transfer via messages or crossroads? Also, do you have a toyhouse for credit down the line?
@Inoue
Dragon/OC: OC~ But they haven't been named yet. :Ic
Reference images: http://toyhou.se/851120.-
Type of Commission: Gijinka Bust, full color
Payment method: Gems
Notes: Do you prefer transfer via messages or crossroads? Also, do you have a toyhouse for credit down the line?
@Inoue

May I grab a slot?

will edit after class
@Inoue

May I grab a slot?

will edit after class
z2b4ZaTF.png
@Romiress okay that'll be 700g! I prefer transfer via pm

@Cutinstincts sure lmk
@Romiress okay that'll be 700g! I prefer transfer via pm

@Cutinstincts sure lmk
@inoue can i grab the last slot! Also is it one character per slot?
@inoue can i grab the last slot! Also is it one character per slot?
@Inoue
Alas, I see I am too late. For the future, do you take items as partial payment?
@Inoue
Alas, I see I am too late. For the future, do you take items as partial payment?
@BaraBear i take one character per slot right now!

@CanisMajoris oh geeze I'm sorry! I'll let you know when another opens qq I take some items as partial payment, but I'm really picky lately
@BaraBear i take one character per slot right now!

@CanisMajoris oh geeze I'm sorry! I'll let you know when another opens qq I take some items as partial payment, but I'm really picky lately
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32