Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lexi's Sketch Shop! (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@Lexreon

Oh please let me know when you start doing anthros, ponies, etc!!! <3

I totes want something from you *v *
@Lexreon

Oh please let me know when you start doing anthros, ponies, etc!!! <3

I totes want something from you *v *
cNqsubz.png3uP9ZMj.png
@Tsuzumikin
Sure thing! I'll add you to the pinglist. :)
@Tsuzumikin
Sure thing! I'll add you to the pinglist. :)
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Ren @XPninja @TeatimeRationale @Raseren
My apologies for the slowness and no updates, time slipped from me and before I knew it it was the last week of classes! Luckily I finished my last assignment today and only have one final left to do tonight and then I am free from school and able to work on commissions again! I shall resume commissions on Wednesday and if there's enough interest, I will livestream them as well, Thank you for understanding!
@Ren @XPninja @TeatimeRationale @Raseren
My apologies for the slowness and no updates, time slipped from me and before I knew it it was the last week of classes! Luckily I finished my last assignment today and only have one final left to do tonight and then I am free from school and able to work on commissions again! I shall resume commissions on Wednesday and if there's enough interest, I will livestream them as well, Thank you for understanding!
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon

May I please be put your pinglist? I've been meaning to commission something from you since you did an ODCA prize- I LOVE your art and I gotta save up for a full body drawing or two. I'd also love to see you livestream if you end up doing that like you mentioned :D
@Lexreon

May I please be put your pinglist? I've been meaning to commission something from you since you did an ODCA prize- I LOVE your art and I gotta save up for a full body drawing or two. I'd also love to see you livestream if you end up doing that like you mentioned :D
6Sx7SSv.png
@cooneyms
Ah, thanks so much. ;-; If ODCA is doing another contest any time soon, I'd love to donate another bust prize! :)
@cooneyms
Ah, thanks so much. ;-; If ODCA is doing another contest any time soon, I'd love to donate another bust prize! :)
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
All commissions have been finished! Open for a new batch again. :)
All commissions have been finished! Open for a new batch again. :)
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon
Commission type: Icon
Dragon url: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=121429&tab=dragon&did=8646058
Colour?: Yes. Would it be possible for the background color to be contrasting? Like midnight-ish like his wings or something else non-pale?
Genes?: Yes, just primary and tert since wings won't be showing yeah?
Apparel?: Yes! The helmet, horns, and eye scar minimum. If you think it'll look cool, the ruff of his cape or some thorns coming up from the bottom of his neck are an option. Either/or on that.
Accent?: None!
Payment?: treasure. That would be, what, 105kT or 110kT with a cape/thorns?
notes: Nothing else?
@Lexreon
Commission type: Icon
Dragon url: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=121429&tab=dragon&did=8646058
Colour?: Yes. Would it be possible for the background color to be contrasting? Like midnight-ish like his wings or something else non-pale?
Genes?: Yes, just primary and tert since wings won't be showing yeah?
Apparel?: Yes! The helmet, horns, and eye scar minimum. If you think it'll look cool, the ruff of his cape or some thorns coming up from the bottom of his neck are an option. Either/or on that.
Accent?: None!
Payment?: treasure. That would be, what, 105kT or 110kT with a cape/thorns?
notes: Nothing else?
NPpR96f.png
@Galeia
Sure! I really love his colours oh man.

For the background, perhaps some dark purples and looking a bit like something you would see in Shadow? Cape and thorns can defiantly be done however there would most likely only be a bit of each showing since it's pretty close to his arms, rather than his head where the icon is mainly showing lol.

And yes, 110k for the added cape/thorns. :)
@Galeia
Sure! I really love his colours oh man.

For the background, perhaps some dark purples and looking a bit like something you would see in Shadow? Cape and thorns can defiantly be done however there would most likely only be a bit of each showing since it's pretty close to his arms, rather than his head where the icon is mainly showing lol.

And yes, 110k for the added cape/thorns. :)
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
@Lexreon Purp's cool too. ^_^ And the apparel only partially showing is TOTES fine. Dat glossy fringe on the cape is maybe the coolest to me? But I leave whether you want to do that or the thorns up to you honestly. Artist's prerogative. I'm sure either would look great. e.e
@Lexreon Purp's cool too. ^_^ And the apparel only partially showing is TOTES fine. Dat glossy fringe on the cape is maybe the coolest to me? But I leave whether you want to do that or the thorns up to you honestly. Artist's prerogative. I'm sure either would look great. e.e
NPpR96f.png
@Galeia
Yisss the feather things on the cape must be really satisfying to draw I can't wait lmao. I'll try my best to make it look rad.

But yeah just send over the payment whenever and then I will get started. :)
@Galeia
Yisss the feather things on the cape must be really satisfying to draw I can't wait lmao. I'll try my best to make it look rad.

But yeah just send over the payment whenever and then I will get started. :)
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
vllAd2z.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34