Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art by Radiance || Gijinkas! [HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Radiance
Please put me on your ping list?
@Radiance
Please put me on your ping list?
@Masumi

Absolutely! Added C:
@Masumi

Absolutely! Added C:
PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg
@Radiance

Can you add me to the ping list, and are you willing to work with a headshot that is designed already. I do have a dragon that the Oc is based off of
@Radiance

Can you add me to the ping list, and are you willing to work with a headshot that is designed already. I do have a dragon that the Oc is based off of
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
@Radiance
Here's my character description, let me know how much it would be for fullbody of him?

Name: Saret.
Species: Peacock Shifter.

Hair: Short, messy white hair.
Eyes: Light-medium Blue.
Features/Extra: He has white/light blue peacock wings and tail (reference for his wing and tail feathers here.)
Physical: Lightly tanned skin, white freckles, rather well built but ambiguous build (not very masculine but not super feminine either).

Clothes: He has general ninja like clothing (reference here and here for clothing, but feel free to change/adapt it, you can design the details) in black with red markings that are similar to the markings on his wings and tail. He uses a harp like this, the harp look is like the reference, but it's gold with a red jewel at the base and tribal feather like markings.

Character Info: He's calm, secluded, reserved, quiet, gentle.

Pose: Playing his harp maybe? I'd love a pose that showcases his tail and wings if possible.
@Radiance
Here's my character description, let me know how much it would be for fullbody of him?

Name: Saret.
Species: Peacock Shifter.

Hair: Short, messy white hair.
Eyes: Light-medium Blue.
Features/Extra: He has white/light blue peacock wings and tail (reference for his wing and tail feathers here.)
Physical: Lightly tanned skin, white freckles, rather well built but ambiguous build (not very masculine but not super feminine either).

Clothes: He has general ninja like clothing (reference here and here for clothing, but feel free to change/adapt it, you can design the details) in black with red markings that are similar to the markings on his wings and tail. He uses a harp like this, the harp look is like the reference, but it's gold with a red jewel at the base and tribal feather like markings.

Character Info: He's calm, secluded, reserved, quiet, gentle.

Pose: Playing his harp maybe? I'd love a pose that showcases his tail and wings if possible.
@Azuri

Added! And yes I can do that c:

@Irefe

Ooo he sounds fun! All these little details :D Since it's likely going to take me twice as long to get him done than normal, do you feel comfortable about twice the base price? So 400k? This is of course assuming you want detailed wings and feathers rather than just a shape with minor details! If you'd like to bring the price down I can sacrifice some detail overall c:
@Azuri

Added! And yes I can do that c:

@Irefe

Ooo he sounds fun! All these little details :D Since it's likely going to take me twice as long to get him done than normal, do you feel comfortable about twice the base price? So 400k? This is of course assuming you want detailed wings and feathers rather than just a shape with minor details! If you'd like to bring the price down I can sacrifice some detail overall c:
PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg
@Radiance

If you make his wings and tail big and beautiful I can do 400k! I can pay half now and half after or all after, which would you prefer?
@Radiance

If you make his wings and tail big and beautiful I can do 400k! I can pay half now and half after or all after, which would you prefer?
@Irefe

Sounds good! Half now would be super cool but it's entirely up to you! (:

@Confectionary

Delivery! I had no idea a braid could be so hard to get to look right, so it took me a bit longer than anticipated xD If you'd still like to pay in USD I'll PM you my email!

Big || Small
@Irefe

Sounds good! Half now would be super cool but it's entirely up to you! (:

@Confectionary

Delivery! I had no idea a braid could be so hard to get to look right, so it took me a bit longer than anticipated xD If you'd still like to pay in USD I'll PM you my email!

Big || Small
PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg
@Radiance Ahh oh my gosh, it's perfect! I agree, braids can be a PITA. I would like to pay in USD, I'll send you a PM with my paypal email so you can send the invoice. c:
@Radiance Ahh oh my gosh, it's perfect! I agree, braids can be a PITA. I would like to pay in USD, I'll send you a PM with my paypal email so you can send the invoice. c:
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Radiance Oh, your art is so gorgeous, you look like you put such heart into your pieces! I'd love to be added to your pinglist!
@Radiance Oh, your art is so gorgeous, you look like you put such heart into your pieces! I'd love to be added to your pinglist!
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ Previously of the Arcane Flight ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
@pyxell

Will do! And thank you! That means a lot to me (:
@pyxell

Will do! And thank you! That means a lot to me (:
PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10