Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art by Radiance || Gijinkas! [HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Confectionary

Perfect! I'll put you down on the orders list since it's a USD payment, and get to it hopefully tonight ^_^
@Confectionary

Perfect! I'll put you down on the orders list since it's a USD payment, and get to it hopefully tonight ^_^
PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg
@Jazz

Your order is complete! Sorry it took longer than expected, I went a little ham sammiches with the design and restarted a few times c; also your lair has caused me emotional turmoil, so I figure that in to the extra time, too ;) I hope you like it!

Big || Small

@Aribis @Irefe

There is an open slot! First come first serve (:
@Jazz

Your order is complete! Sorry it took longer than expected, I went a little ham sammiches with the design and restarted a few times c; also your lair has caused me emotional turmoil, so I figure that in to the extra time, too ;) I hope you like it!

Big || Small

@Aribis @Irefe

There is an open slot! First come first serve (:
PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg
@Radiance Oh no she turned so good, thank you so much!!! ;u; I love how you incorporated her accent into the design! :D
@Radiance Oh no she turned so good, thank you so much!!! ;u; I love how you incorporated her accent into the design! :D
@Jazz

I'm glad you like it!! And yesss, with an accent like that I feel like it needed to be done :D
@Jazz

I'm glad you like it!! And yesss, with an accent like that I feel like it needed to be done :D
PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg
@Radiance Could I grab the open slot for a full body piece please?
@Radiance Could I grab the open slot for a full body piece please?
HGXrZDQ.gif
@Radiance Gah yeah I'm loving her gloves and the eye motif on her scarf *^* Thank you again! <3
@Radiance Gah yeah I'm loving her gloves and the eye motif on her scarf *^* Thank you again! <3
@Avarosa

Yep! Feel free to fill out the form at your leisure and I'll quote you a price (:

@Jazz

You're very welcome! It was a pleasure drawing such a beautiful and special dragon indeed c:
@Avarosa

Yep! Feel free to fill out the form at your leisure and I'll quote you a price (:

@Jazz

You're very welcome! It was a pleasure drawing such a beautiful and special dragon indeed c:
PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg
@Radiance I will send you a PM if that's okay. ^^
@Radiance I will send you a PM if that's okay. ^^
HGXrZDQ.gif
@Avarosa

No problem! Either works for me c:
@Avarosa

No problem! Either works for me c:
PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg
@Radiance I love your art! Could you add me to your pinglist, please? :)
@Radiance I love your art! Could you add me to your pinglist, please? :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10