Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art by Radiance || Gijinkas! [HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Jazz

Absolutely! I'll put you down c:
@Jazz

Absolutely! I'll put you down c:
PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg
@Alexstrasza

First off, SHES GORGEOUS. Serious.

As for the final price, would something around 250k be alright with you? Armor will take be longer since I'm not familiar with it (:
@Alexstrasza

First off, SHES GORGEOUS. Serious.

As for the final price, would something around 250k be alright with you? Armor will take be longer since I'm not familiar with it (:
PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg
@Radiance Eek thank you! And if I understand right, you're okay with designing gijinkas? I can pay extra for that.. but you're not comfortable with the below, let me know and I can change the dragon ^^;;

Order Form!
Name: Jazz
Commission Type: Fullbody
Character: This dragon.
Details: I prefer my gijinkas with regular human skintone, but with some dragon features like horns and tail (though no need for wings) if that is okay? Something like this chibi, probably slighty tanner. Her clothes/hair would then just be based on her dragon colors and accent.. though it doesn't have to be overly complicated. I'm happy to leave that design and pose up to you! Transparent background would be perfect.
Personality-wise, she's independent and outgoing. Technically she is one of the clan leaders, but doesn't always give off that impression as she's mostly laid-back and down-to-earth.
I will be paying with: gems or treasure? - Gems

Let me know if the above is okay or if you need more information! :)

Edit: oops, ping didnt work
@Radiance Eek thank you! And if I understand right, you're okay with designing gijinkas? I can pay extra for that.. but you're not comfortable with the below, let me know and I can change the dragon ^^;;

Order Form!
Name: Jazz
Commission Type: Fullbody
Character: This dragon.
Details: I prefer my gijinkas with regular human skintone, but with some dragon features like horns and tail (though no need for wings) if that is okay? Something like this chibi, probably slighty tanner. Her clothes/hair would then just be based on her dragon colors and accent.. though it doesn't have to be overly complicated. I'm happy to leave that design and pose up to you! Transparent background would be perfect.
Personality-wise, she's independent and outgoing. Technically she is one of the clan leaders, but doesn't always give off that impression as she's mostly laid-back and down-to-earth.
I will be paying with: gems or treasure? - Gems

Let me know if the above is okay or if you need more information! :)

Edit: oops, ping didnt work
@Radiance

Yep! Let me send you the payment~
@Radiance

Yep! Let me send you the payment~
@Alexstrasza

Thank you! I'll hopefully have it done today C: (that armor might give me some sass so we'll see heh)
@Alexstrasza

Thank you! I'll hopefully have it done today C: (that armor might give me some sass so we'll see heh)
PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg
@Jazz

That all looks good! I'll keep everything in mind as I work on it c:
@Jazz

That all looks good! I'll keep everything in mind as I work on it c:
PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg

@Radiance

Will there be a wait list or anything for future slot openings? Or just a ping list? c:

@Radiance

Will there be a wait list or anything for future slot openings? Or just a ping list? c:
NnYxXrI.png
@Aribis

Just a pinglist at this point!
@Aribis

Just a pinglist at this point!
PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg
@Radiance

alright! Then I'd love to be added to that c:
@Radiance